catch me if you can

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
catch me if you can
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 14:58:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Milk, eggs, cheese, cereal... what else..."

Caspian held his phone to his face, looking through the grocery list that he was given as he wandered the grocery store. In one hand, he carried a little basket, which almost seemed too small compared to his size. On his other side, his GARCHOMP waddled awkwardly behind him, trying not to hit its body against the aisles and knock anything over.

Of course, it did.

"Oops. It's okay! We got it, we got it," he said to his dragon, stacking a display haphazardly again.

That's when he spotted her.

"Ooh, looky here! Is that Miss Cop I see? Hey, ! You followin' me or something?" he called out loudly in the store, sure to cause attention.
close tab

played by

Captain

Sol
She/Her
February 13
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Cop
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
67 posts
Soleil Frye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sole
Soleil Frye
catch me if you can
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 15:20:33 GMT
Soleil Frye Avatar
If there was one thing she hated more than living, it was grocery shopping. Eye squinting at the rows of commercialized sugar, the woman gave each brightly colored box a quick look before popping to the next, eventually ending on honey nut cheerios.

A classic.

Just as she reached out to pluck the box off the shelf, an obnoxious, yet familiar, voice shattered her ear drum.

Brows knitted together, the vexed woman threw the box into her basket before pointedly glaring at the man. "You." Her voice was ice, her eye was fire. "Either let me cuff you, or leave me the fuck alone."

[/div]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
catch me if you can
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 15:26:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"You."

"C'mon! I know you know my name. Caspian. Repeat after me: Cas-pea-an. Or, if that's too hard, Cas."

He was oblivious to her annoyance... or he didn't care. Perhaps a combination of both as he smirked and leaned on one of the shelves while placing his hand on his hip.

"Cuff me? You say shit like that out loud in public? I thought that was reserved for the bedroom... if you want me that bad, come and get me, Sol," Caspian teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

"You know I'd be submissive for you if you just asked nicely."
close tab

played by

Captain

Sol
She/Her
February 13
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Cop
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
67 posts
Soleil Frye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sole
Soleil Frye
catch me if you can
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 15:35:07 GMT
Soleil Frye Avatar
Since coming to Hoenn, Soleil had a shorter stock of energy, and an even shorter temper.

"I. Would. Rather. Die."

Dropping the basket to the ground, the woman brought her hands together, cracked both sets of fingers, then jetted off towards the man.

A flash of red poured out from her pocket and Ruff, the lycanroc, leapt out it's ball.

If he allowed her to, she'd go for his ankles, hoping to kick him off balance. If he ran, well, she'd just follow suit.
[/div]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
catch me if you can
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 15:50:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Well, that's harsh," Cas said with a sigh, looking dejected and defeated.

"You know, if you change your mind, you can always- WOAH, SHIT!"

All of the sudden, Sol was charging at him, and so was a LYCANROC. His own basket was abandoned on the floor as he scattered, his dragon stomping behind him as they took off. He could feel the nipping of teeth as his heels as he ran, making a beeline for the doors.

"Sorry, excuse me! Coming through!"

What did he do to deserve this? He was a good boy. He never did anything wrong in his life... sorta. Caspian was running like a mad man away from Soleil, only peaking to look back a few times.
close tab

played by

Captain

Sol
She/Her
February 13
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Cop
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
67 posts
Soleil Frye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sole
Soleil Frye
catch me if you can
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 17:46:35 GMT
Soleil Frye Avatar
Years of experience revved to life as Soleil soared across the grocery store, leaping over fixtures and maneuvering around shoppers like they were bright orange obstacle cones, all with Ruff leading the attack.

"OUTTA THE WAY, OUTTA THE WAY."

Loud, venomous barks came out from the dog as they chased after Caspian's tail feathers, closing in at times, and falling back after certain turns.

When their surroundings faded into open space and carless streets, the officer would glance down at her pokemon, a look of determination fresh in her eyes. "Attack," She commanded, and Ruff immediately obeyed.

A white aura fluttered around the pokemon and after a handful of seconds, he pounced forward, allowing the rush of energy to send him flying straight towards Caspian's back. (ACCELEROCK)

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
catch me if you can
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 20:30:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The chase was on, and Cas was going to get Sol a run for her money. His poor groceries, left abandoned on the floor... he wasn't even sure he'd be able to come back to this store, now that he knew she shopped here too.

If this would be the outcome of every trip, he'd never get food again.

"Attack? Don't attack, don't attack!" he screeched, running as fast as he could.

Caspian expected a hit. But, instead, it didn't come. He stopped, turning around to see his GARCHOMP standing in the way. That's right, he was resistant to ground-type moves. He let out a laugh, cheering before whipping his arm out.

"Alright, buddy. Show them what you got. DRAGON RUSH!"

If it was a fight she wanted, it was a fight she'd get.
close tab

played by

Captain

Sol
She/Her
February 13
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Cop
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
67 posts
Soleil Frye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sole
Soleil Frye
catch me if you can
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 20:49:48 GMT
Soleil Frye Avatar
Claws met rough, scaly skin. A poor ending to an originally opportune attack.

Both Ruff and Soleil let out an annoyed grunt, as the trainer beckoned her pokemon to retreat.

"Don't it hit you," she roared, taking position to the battle's far right. If he wanted to play with type advantages, than she'd just have to play along. With another flash of red, Hatterene materialized to Ruff's left, allowing the hound to use the fairy type as a shield.

"Use PLAY NICE!" Lips curling into an O, the pokemon began to sing out a catchy tune, swaying itself from right to left. The tune is so good, in fact, that pokemon that listen may grow uninterested with the idea of fighting, and prefer the idea of befriending one another instead.

If this works, Soleil would use it as an opportunity to lunged at Cas again, this time ready to knock him down with her.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
catch me if you can
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 21:02:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Sol's HATTERENE joined her LYCANROC after the failed attack. Cas blinked, looking confused, until it clicked.

"Ah, no. No, no, no, don't you dare fall for it."

But, as soon as the Pokemon began to sing, his GARCHOMP seemed entranced, taking a few steps closer. It's tail wagged behind him, its head tilting as he approached.

"How could you betray me like thi- FUCK!"

Sol was on him again, but this time, she tackled Caspian on the ground. Despite the weight of her on him, he'd wiggle, trying to flip her under him to gain the advantage and avoid her handcuffs.
close tab

played by

Captain

Sol
She/Her
February 13
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Cop
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
67 posts
Soleil Frye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sole
Soleil Frye
catch me if you can
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 15:30:30 GMT
Soleil Frye Avatar
With his garchomp properly distracted, Soleil was given free range to go after the bastard head on. Slicking down, the woman flanked him from the side, going in on his lower side, as if to throw him off balance.

They both came toppling down to the floor this way, and what initially started as an unfortunate run-in had now turned into an all-out wrestling match on the outskirts of a grocery market.

Despite the major advantage Caspian's size granted him, Soleil wasn't one to back off from a fight: flexing her muscles, the woman fought for control over him, doing her best to pin him down long enough to cuff him. Unfortunately this was easier said then done, as he was able to flip her onto her back after the third tumble.

"You fucker," She grunted, as she attempted to seize back control over the situation. This, however, all came to a curt pause once she felt a warm presence around her right boob.
[/div]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
catch me if you can
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 1:56:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Sol was much stronger than she looked. Not that she didn't look strong. She was just much smaller than him, and Caspian was a tall, hunking man.

Just muscle.

He found himself falling to the ground, managing to roll in time to not sustain a facial fracture or other broken bones as they wrestled on the ground. Caspian found himself above her, trying to grapple at her arms to pin her down.

When his hand found something rather soft and squishy instead- oh.

"Oh. Shit."

He immediately let go, standing up and putting his hands up in between them as he slowly stepped back.

"That was... an accident. A total accident, I swear."
close tab

played by

Captain

Sol
She/Her
February 13
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Cop
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
67 posts
Soleil Frye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sole
Soleil Frye
catch me if you can
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 3:28:20 GMT
Soleil Frye Avatar
Soleil held more than one experience wrestling a much larger man than her. It was part of the job description at this point, so while she did eventually falter to his sheer strength, it only happened after a solid few seconds of wrestling on top the gravel.
Grunting, she felt her back hit the solid ground once more, but like before, Caspian was in the perfect position to....grope her? Soleil's eyes shot open, wide as can be, as she felt his warm claws squeeze her boobs. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU," She glowered, rising to her feet with him. But, instead of letting him continue stand, and give out gross apologies, she did what any military dog would: she tackled him back to the ground, this time more determine than ever to lock him down.

[/div]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
catch me if you can
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 16:09:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Of course, Sol let out a loud screech, making him wince and cover his ears before he attempted to scramble.

"Please! I didn't mean to, I'm telling ya!" he shouted, taking off in one direction.

However, she managed to tackle him back to the ground, knocking the air out of him. He gasped, inhaling loudly to try and draw oxygen back in as he kicked his feet wildly.
close tab

played by

Captain

Sol
She/Her
February 13
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Cop
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
67 posts
Soleil Frye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sole
Soleil Frye
catch me if you can
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 3:14:29 GMT
Soleil Frye Avatar
"Stay down, mutt," She growled, gritting her teeth as her hands worked at his wrist, bringing them together, inch by inch, until they were in cuffing range.

Click!

She managed to secure the first loop around his right wrist. Swiftly, she moved on to the next, ready to put this terrible grocery trip to an end. That is, until she felt a sudden bump behind her, causing her to fall forward and topple back on top of Caspian.

Click!

"Get the fuck off of me." Pushing off the man, Soleil attempted to return to her feet, but when she did, she felt a bit of resistance on her wrist. "No fucking way..."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
catch me if you can
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 3:24:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Caspian was not going to give up without a struggle. He was an innocent man, and he knew that he certainly didn't deserve to be handcuffed.

Well... perhaps resisting arrest was a reason to get him into trouble.

He felt the cuff click around one wrist, gritting his teeth as he struggled with his free hand. And then there was a weight on him.

But not a click.

Looking over in confusion, Caspian finally stopped his writhing and looked at the space between their hands, where he was now cuffed to . Well... that was something.

"You know, if you wanted to spend the day with me, you could've just asked instead of handcuffing my wrist to you. Or are you trying to imply something?" he said with a smirk.