awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Back in the saddle [M]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 23:07:39 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar folded his arms, looking between and his supposed 'training' partner nervously. "Okay so umm--why am I doing this again?" Oscar would half listen to Priam's response, because deep down he knew exactly why he was doing this. Oscar's illness caused him to be inactive for months, causing what little muscle he had to deteriorate. Now that he was feeling better, it was time to get back into shape.

When Oscar asked Priam to help him work out, Priam came up with a pretty good idea. Oscar would fight a pokemon himself, building back up his endurance and muscle. The idea freaked Oscar out at first, but in the end he was willing to give it a try. Except the opponent Priam chose for him was a tad on the--uneven side. As Priam finished Oscar would nod, "Right yeah okay, but like--why Golurk?"

Oscar's new Illumina Golurk stood before him, peering downward with a blank stare. Having no face, it was impossible to tell what it was thinking--though surely the chance to beat up its rather demanding trainer had it a tad excited. Mother fucker had not even named it yet, he deserved a few bruises--or broken bones. 

Oscar gulped as he contemplated what exactly he was agreeing to. "Uhhh Priam--heh perhaps this is a bit extreme to start out with? I-I-I should probably find a smaller umm--" Oscar's skin crawled as he heard the sound of stone snapping under immense weight. Looking over he realized that Golurk was cracking its knuckles. "Oh fuck..."
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Back in the saddle [M]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 4:46:17 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"ya gettin' cold feet now?" priam laughs afterwards.

this was the perfect regiment that will get them straight to the goal and waste little time in between. he already explained it to oscar, but hindsight says that he just rambled on without giving the logic behind his decisions.

from his belt, he produces a pokeball and thengets a shiinotic out. it illuminates much like the golurk, but the difference is that shiinotic normally glows unlike the ghost golem.

"tada! we have a medic here now! she's shiinotic and she has pollen puff in case, you know, keel over."

he looks at it for a moment, then turns to oscar.

"i guess it can also use strength sap if you're really scared, but come one? really?"

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing