1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
send help [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 2:51:46 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

He couldn’t hide his pout when Zelle lifted off his head to float back to the Duskull and continue chirping. It was undeniably obvious who, out of Alexei's whole lot, had become his favorite in such a short amount of time.

He was completely oblivious to the stunning realization that Alex was rapidly accelerating towards, so much so that he physically jumped when Alex cursed.

He looked at the other man with wide, concerned eyes.

“What? What’s wrong?”

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
send help [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2022 2:58:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I—”

He was actually dreading this moment. This actual, physical moment at this point in time.

“M-Memo,” he began quietly, once he’d had enough time to gather his thoughts. “There… there’s a place I have to show you.”

The actual realization that Zelle, motherfucking Zelle of all things, had somehow managed to make the connection was… it was…

“Do… would you m-mind… a little trip down to Lilycove, right after this?”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
send help [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2022 4:35:57 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Alex looks stunned-- like he’d gotten punched, or someone had just delivered terrible news. Memo’s brow creases with concern.

“A-- a place?” He parrots, sounding hoarse and just the tiniest bit frantic. “What do you mean, a place?”

Now a field trip?

“But we-- we haven’t gotten to the bottom of this… thing…”

He trails off as he realizes that Alex has arrived at an answer, but instead of telling, it needs to be shown.

So he screws his resolve to the sticking place and sounds a lot more confident when he says:

“Sure, yeah. Lilycove. Let's go."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
send help [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2022 21:05:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: