RESCUE INDETERMINATE

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
RESCUE INDETERMINATE
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 20:49:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
there's a lot of things about her job today that bobby doesn't get. first and foremost is why she's on it. bobby's not usually one to doubt herself but this seems a bit beyond her trainee status -- but then that leads her directly to the second thing she doesn't get.

when she brought this up to the ranger who gave her the assignment he said he knew that but that this might be a good opportunity to work with a professional; and he seemed really excited to tell her who it was. it was a shame for both of them when she had no idea who the fuck "kyle lopez" was. 

or who this "max 'speed' reynolds" is. the celebrity it is apparently "imperative" they find and rescue from whatever stupid situation he got into up a mountain. a mountain she's been climbing with her mystery companion for at least fifteen minutes now.

"so," she asks, huffing between the words as they continue their long hike up mt. pyre, "who are you?"

the question is thrown at the back of kyle's head, a mix of irritation and earnest curiosity coloring her tone.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,459 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
RESCUE INDETERMINATE
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 18:45:05 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he raises a brow at her question, not due to the nature of it, but from the tone he took. her personality oozes from a simple inquiry, and kyle already feels tired already.

"uh, just call me kyle," he tells her. "you know, garden variety k9 unit from the pd."

he had specifically told people to include his name on the case briefing so he doesn't have to introduce himself. it's always awkward and it just feels weird to talk much about himself if they're not going to be meeting again for a while.

his mightyena leads them up mt. pyre until the incline suddenly drops steep down just within the right elevation wherein fog starts to settle. the pokemon stops waiting as it peers down the hill.

"i don't usually train people though. are you my punishment this time?"

it's a two-way street most of the time since he's always considered to be troublesome for bending the rules to his liking. he wonders if this trainee's on the same boat or if this was an actual legitimate thing.

@bobbie
mission