played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
Saving Private Nicholas Cage (m)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 5:42:32 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Stationed a mile out from the Slateport City prison, the newest addition to Rocket's administration stood, back pressed up against the cool dark brick of a random abandoned building. A dragonpult floated beside him, a mischievous glint apparent in his lizard-like eyes.

In his pocket, the name of their target was written out on a crumpled piece of paper, alongside his description and cell number. It wasn't the most effective way of maintaining information, but it would do for now.

According to the reports, the man, a Nicholas Caggington, had originally been locked up for his participation in infiltrating the league under the guise of a regular ranger. Unfortunately, he was burned after only 2 months of digging. Felix sighed. There was little chance the guy had enough time to retrieve anything substantial on or , but even then...

Even a 2% chance was worth pursuing.

Silent, he awaited the arrival of his coworker for the evening.

@kane

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 12:41:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
with a small grunt, thaddeus cut the street in a light jog, cursing his ankles cause the damn things better not roll before a job.

luckily, he makes it over just fine, looking to felix he gave a nod and slid to fast walk. as he arrived, he looked to the dragapult. he really needed to see if he could get a dragon of some kinda… but also he couldn’t be bothered to actually go and catch anything.

lazy bastard. maybe he’d steal one though!

their goal was to break out some two-bit moron. which was fine, thaddeus had been the two-bit moron on multiple occasions.

”how’re you wanting to do this? all stealth? split up and one of us make a distraction?”
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 1:37:43 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
When the man approached, Felix nodded, both to his arrival and to his Dragapult.

"Stealth, preferably."

The mission could easily become a waste of time if their antics were caught on too fast. And, if that were the case and security was called upon, the locks detaining their target would only increase in strength from then on out.

Hand rustling in his back pocket, the raven-haired man pulled out a rolled-up sheet of paper and handed it over, its contents wrinkled from usage. If he were to unroll it, he would come to find a blueprint of the facility they were facing, with some small white scribbles set to its side.

"Our guy is on the third floor, closest to the west side walls," The information was relayed with curt, short sentences that spoke of his experience with these types of jobs. "There's a small gap in their security at the building's east side. We'd have to leverage that and move across without detection."

@kane

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 21:11:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
thaddeus isn’t even familiar enough with a dragapult to recognize the colors are different. he doesn’t give it a second glance. instead, he’s looking over the paper he’s handed and he’s paying close attention to the instructions both given and scribbled.

”stealth it is then.” thaddeus agrees, looking back to the man with the plan and rolling his shoulders. ”let’s do it. i’ll follow your lead. i’ve got a zoroark to help with creating illusions. she can keep a sort of barrier up so people’d have to take a real long hard look to notice us with her illusions.”

he wasn’t even bragging, just giving off the sort of information that would help with the mission.
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 21:46:39 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Felix always appreciated a useful Zoroark. They made stealth missions all the easier.

Taking two steps to their left, Felix's black combat boot gave the ground a soft stomp - a gesture to redirect Thaddeus' attention to the manhole below.

"Let's go."

Fishing a metal tool from his side pocket, the man knelt down and plucked up the manhole after a second or two of fiddling. It gave out a heavy grunt as it fell to the side, exposing a direct pathway down to the sewers. "We'll take this up to the East Side of the building. It should be secured already." He gave Dragapult a hard look, "Just stay close though."

And with that, he descended down into the beckoning unknown. His dragapult would follow, after Thaddeus, and ensure the topping fell back into place thereafter.

@thaddeus

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 21:57:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"] kane gave a hardly mature expression, scrunching his face up like he couldn’t believe he’d be crawling through shit. really, he couldn’t believe he’d be crawling through shit for the second time that week.

he’d helped a friend with their septic two days prior, barely got the smell out— now here he was crawling into a small space right behind felix.

when he raised his eyes up to follow, they landed in fact on the ass ahead, and he couldn’t stop how his brows quirked up. he did stop the cat call of a whistle he wanted to give, though. go him, progress.

”least i’ve got a good view.” he grumbled, following felix without fuss. that was likely the best part about kane in the realm of his work. he didn’t much like to complain, just followed orders.
[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 0:46:29 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Thaddeus' grumblings fell on deaf ears as he trudged forward, mind too entangled with the mission. It'd been a bit since his last breakout mission, and while he was confident in his abilities, time is the most corrosive substance on skill.

A small beam of light shot out from his miniature flashlight -- the most useful addition to his utility belt. "So," His voice, now hushed, called out over his shoulder. "I haven't seen you before. When did you join?"

If the small talk felt forced, it was because it was. Since his conversation with , pressure had been placed on 'building connections with other rockets', and well, this was his best way of starting that. Something was better than nothing, right?

@kane

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 21:46:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"] the fact that they were trudging through what was possibly six different kinds of shit making small talk had thaddeus letting out a special kinda laugh. the kind of laugh that sounded a little like he also wanted to die immediately.

”uh… i think i joined when i was like, eleven? on accident, mind you. i’ve just been doin’ gruntwork for a hell of a long time. and, that’s usually not the kinda work they keep track of unless you directly help the bosses.”

he had a long rap sheet but he was also disposable. the kinda pawn that was put somewhere and then, usually, quickly burned.

”i’ve been around. everywhere, actually. from kanto to sinnoh, just boppin’ around the grunt scene doin’ whatever shit needed done.”
[attr="class","thadtag"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 5:52:05 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Ah. He's one of those.

Felix had encountered a few wayward soul-typed grunts during his time at ANVIL. Typically, they were the faces that easily fell into the background, a presence forgotten until it was too late. They made the best and worst workers, from his experience.

"Ah."

With a hard sniff, the man kept his eyes set forward as they continued to trudge down the sewer.  It wasn't Felix's first time seeking transportation from one, and so, despite the horrendous stench that relentlessly assaulted their nose, he offered no reaction.

Eventually, they made it.

"Give it a look,"
He directed the dragapult, who nodded before slipping out through the concrete ceiling. Being a ghost type had its benefits. "How long have you been back in hoenn." It was a poor attempt to continue their conversation from before, but he was trying, and that's all someone could hope for from the antisocial giant.

When the Pokemon would return, he would nod again:  the coast was clear.

Without further directives, the Lizard would unhinge its jaw, letting a pool of black tar pour out and splash out on the ground to their side. There, the black liquid would collect and ooze, creating a pool of sheer blackness. "Let's go then."

And, without further ado, he would step into it and turn up beside the side entrance of the facility. The only back entrance without a camera attached to it.

@kane

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 13:33:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadmain"] lots of questions. thaddeus had a lot of questions. but he wasn’t about to ask them. instead, he just observed and learned. pulled his own meaning from what he witnessed. sometimes he was wrong, other times he could nail it.

the question of how long he’d been back in hoenn?

”long enough to get fucked outta this world.” he meant the meteor, and the barrier.

his face scrunches at what felix does, but he follows suit, following the leader and being sure to let zo out. zo the zoroark, who keeps herself pretty hidden by pretending to be a keychain on his person. illusions are fun and she’s good at them.

”how about you? askin’ questions left and right, but what about you? how long ya been here, made you wanna join when you did, and shit?”

ever the sociallite this one.
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.thadtag] height: 20px; background-color: #272727; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom: -10px; padding-top: 15px; width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.thadpoke img] margin-right: -10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 4:05:38 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
One foot hovered over the pool of tar as he stared back, face twitched into a nearly bewildered expression. "Oh, yeah."

Guess it was only fair to answer some of the questions himself. Somehow, he had almost forgotten.

"Joined the same time I came to the region; a year and a half ago. Came in through ANVIL," Should he explain them too? Or would that be too much information? With a swallow, he decided to save the lecture, and keep to simple, short answers. Save both of them some time. "Hope that works."

Because, during the time it took for him to answer, Felix had already been eaten up to his knees in the tar-like substance. A second later, he'd be spat out to the side of the facility.

Upon touching the withered grass around the outskirts of the prison, Felix's nimble fingers immediately went to work on the entrance's lock, jamming it open after a second or two of fiddling. And, with that, they were in.

Dragapult immediately slipped forward, darting from corner to corner and clearing out cameras as it moved. From what his sources indicated, there should've only been on this side of the facility, on this floor. Before moving too far, he'd look back towards @kane , "can he put an illusion around us now?"

@kane

[/quote]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 12:55:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","kane"]
kane had to bite his lip. this guy really didn’t like socializing and he was happy for it. why? because kane didn’t like socializing … uh, for free, so to speak.

if he wasn’t getting fucked or getting fucked up, he usually just skipped the whole social thing and went straight into finding a new target to play with for the day. but this was a job. a job he wanted the paycheck from. a job getting somebody out of jail like rocket had done countless times for him in the long run.

”yeah, zo’s got it.”

kane didn’t correct the gender of his zoroark and instead, just pulled her from her capsule. she was immediately making an illusion, as asked of her previously. she’d done it enough before that she didn’t need reminded on now to do so, or what to even make. one look at her surroundings and they were good to go.

indicated to felix by a thumbs up from kane.
[attr="class","kanebr"]
[newclass=.kane] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kanebr img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.kanebr] text-align: center; border-top:solid 1px #232323; color: #2b2b2b; margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;margin-bottom:-20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 4:24:32 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Perfect. More and more, Felix was confirming his original assessment: this grunt was reliable. At least to some extent.

Dragapult quickly returned to their side, signaling both that the cameras were removed and the corridors were clear. It was time to go. He urged the other to follow with a simple nod, then began inching forward, eyes still vigilant for any onlookers. Luckily, there were none, so they continued, allowing only the sound of their footsteps to softly echo out.

They continued onward like this, taking short stops to ensure slow security and that all the cameras were dealt with. There were some guards here and there, but those were always taken care of by either slipping by undetected, or with a simple DRAGON DART up their ass. Eventually, they'd reach the EAST SIDE stair case. Above two flights would be their target, bony and whither, curled up in the corner of his cell. Just one look was all Felix needed to confirm his identity. "That's him."

@kane

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2022 5:00:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: