The Exorcism of Warehouse 49 [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 8:14:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
They say, somewhere in Slateport City, there's this warehouse, right? A shitty little rundown warehouse, numbered 49, that no one goes to. Rundown in the sense that the walls are crusty, the ceiling is rusted to the point of collapse in a few spots, and of course, the pièce de résistance, the number of drug deals and murders having taken place in this rusted shithole made it the perfect location of haunting, right?

Yeah... the only thing missing is a priest, a possessed girl, and liquid tons of pea soup.

Still, even if it was haunted, it was Rocket's property now. Land acquisition. Trish was set to take it, as to claim some reputation within Rocket. But she's now smiling. As she pops her bubble, blowing it to its inevitable pop, she taps her converse on the ground, and every few minutes, she throws her arm to the metal wall. When it collides, a metal bat rings out, making plenty of noise.

If local criminals learned to bow down to Rocket, like they fuck'n should, this wouldn't have happened. There wouldn't be drug deals and murder, and frankly hauntings. "Come on come on come on come on. COME ON ALREADY! Fuckin' Arceus, it takes less time than doing my hair! GO. DOWN. ALREADY!" Trish stares at the orange sunset. She sounded impatient, but truly, she just wanted to show this fruit loop what she was made of.

Trish ties her hair up into a ponytail, and eyes the sunset again, showing her teeth in a wide grin. She could kick the sun's ass how slow it was going.

Wait.

Where the fuck was that partner they were meaning to put on with her?

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".ashley"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley b"]color:#FF69B4; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley i"]color:#9932CC; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 2:01:03 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Another day, another grunt to watch over. Funnily enough, when Felix first received his promotion, he thought his time spent working on the most trivial shit was over, but it was now apparent that no matter how long he stayed in the org, or how high he rises, there'll always be some pointless shit for him to do. And today's assignment was no exception to this rule.

Dressed in a complete layer of black, the man sauntered up to the abandoned building, face blank and eyes sharpened like daggers waiting to be used. When he grew close enough, he'll look over at the woman. "@trish ," He questioned, voice flat and curt. From what he had witnessed from afar, she seemed more...manic than the other grunts he's been working with. A stark contrast to their naturally jittery nature. " ." He was referring to himself.

@trish

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 6:38:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
"OH SHIT!" Trish staggered, as she jumped back a step, before her golden eyes focus on the clad in black guy who approached. Her expression shifts from a jumpscared little girl, back to her manic pixie dream girl aesthetic, grinning wide with glossy lips ear-to-ear. "So you're the guy! They know how to pick'em! Tall, dark, handsome! You're quite the cliche, Mistuh Gallagher!" She jests, nodding quickly in place.

She looks up to him, rolling on her heels back and forth. "Initiate Trish Takano, at your service! Ready to combat the dead with this metal bat I stole from a little leaguer!" She gets in batting position, and swings it to the side, showing she was armed and ready, as she spins her wrist with the bat held tight.

"Hope I don't disappoint you, Mistuh Gallagher!" She smirks, turning on her converse's heel. "Let's scope this place out!"

Warehouse 49 has in it, dozens upon dozens of shipping crates, chalk outlines of the dearly deceased, and the smell of rust and blood. Trish walks in like it's a regular Monday for an office worker, whistling a tune. Probably nothing special!

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 23:13:03 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The man only silently stared back at her, unamused by the frantic movements and rabid antics she displayed. Instead, she allowed her to continue firing off these long, meritless rambles, choosing to focus his attention on more important matters, like the mission itself.

As they entered the mouth of the abandoned warehouse, an arc of red spat out from his pocket, eliciting a specter of blue and yellow. It blinked back at them, confused. "Scope out the area," Felix gestured towards the wide, open space with the tip of his jutted-out chin. The pokemon merely nodded before slinking away into the unknown.

Turning, he glanced back at the woman. "I haven't seen your name before. Are you new?" Frankly, he didn't truly care about her answer, but after a few discussions with , he thought it might be a good way to 'socialize'.

@trish

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 4:38:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
Wow... he did not talk a lot. Trish put a hand on her hip, golden eyes not amused at all. If he just wanted her to shut up, he should just spit it out. This 'tall, dark, handsome, and aloof' persona really wasn't doing him any favors.

Still, Trish follows on, metal bat across her shoulders. The warehouse was creepy, sure, but it wasn't like she cared. This was Rocket property now. "You don't talk much, do you?" She says, walking about the perimeter, slinging the bat in a circle. She didn't need Mica out right now, so she elected to let her sleep. Puppy dreams were best not disturbed.

At least he was to the point. His question had her respond, but her enthusiasm had already been curbed. Her tone had a little more sass. "Kind of. I aim to be the head of Rocket one day." She decided to be short with him.

She wasn't mad, she just figured he didn't want to talk, and get right to it. As she looks for those ghosties all around, she taps her converse on the concrete.

"Means I'll be your boss one day, Gallagher." She drops the Mistuh. Clearly, he didn't find it cute.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 4:21:00 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The grunt's brazen assurance was more unamusing than her probes on his sociability. A chill blew past them, and with dead-solid eyes, he peered down at her, completely towering the woman with every inch of his 6'7" exterior.

Impudent, presumptuous, and blinded by zeal, she was the exact type of grunt that always end up dead. And, if not dead, broken.

"Remember your place."

Before he could continue, Dragapult returned to his side; a glint of discovery shone in his eye. "He found something, follow me."

Hurried footsteps followed the ghostly specter towards the back of the warehouse, where darkness seeped the walls in a sheet of black. In the corner, two golden eyes poked out.

@trish

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 8:37:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
A GHOST

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male or female - cursed body[break]
hex / night shade / shadow ball / lick / hypnosis / mean look

A GHOST MANIFESTS IN A FORM that does not look like any Pokemon they have seen before. It is a gaseous horror, which will reveal itself to be a GENGAR should you defeat or deal with its haunting proper.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]
@trish
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 9:29:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
My Outfit rn, MISSION, she's projecting hard atm
Remember her place? Gallagher was pissing her off now! He started off just where she was, so why did he have to act like such a dick? Trish growls, her husky voice attempting to intimidate him, but decides to follow Felix's lead, for now to see what the Dragapult found. This is why she preferred women.

That anger disappears when the ghost pops up, Trish's jaw going slack, and open wide. Slinging the bat in her wrist, she tosses out Mica, the Rockruff popping out, as she points at the ghost. "Mica. Wake up." She was too angry to even register fear right now. Which is a problem, because Trish would be afraid in normal circumstances, but right now? Her arrogance might get the better of her.

She didn't need help from him. She'd never accept help, especially with how he acted. Never happy for her. Never good enough. Never able to succeed. Always a failure. Not a great first impression.

But if she handles it herself, he had to be impressed. If he was impressed, it meant her life meant something.

"Rip and tear." Mica's eyes flash and glow blue as she charges at the ghost, attempting to go right for the jugular with her jaw in a Crunch.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 3:55:44 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
In response to the jarring teeth, the specter spasmed and let out a harsh screech. A purple burst of power spat out from his body in the form of a HEX.

"Careful," The admin urged the grunt, eyes narrowing down on its set of glowing red eyes and drooling mouth. Dragapult had returned to their side by the time he moved to his first set of commands: "Sucker Punch."

The blue serpent slithered forward, striking the ghost across his cheek. Together with the crunch, the pokemon began to falter and fade. It gave out another screech before slipping out from the Rockruff's jaws, escaping out to the shadows. "follow it."

@trish

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 8:48:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
My Outfit rn, MISSION, she's so worried about her dog. ;;
"I KNOW. THANKS DAD." That Hex had come out, the purple burst of power slapping the wall with an audible clang, as Trish finds herself running with the bat slinging around in her wrist. When the Dragapult slaps the ghost with a Sucker Punch when Mica crunches, the Pokemon fades and falters, only to begin to flee.

And he just orders so coldly. Who died and made this jackass king? Yes, he is the boss of her, but as she bites her tongue coldly, she has every desire to make his life suck. She KNOWS. What, so she likes to have fun, and that sucks?

Trish was over the moon with disdain towards him! Even if she respects him, fuck this guy!

"MICA. Rip the earth, and deck this bitch!~" She stomped her foot on the ground, but for Trish, she was about to have a very sobering moment. Because the ghost would fling a Shadow Ball point blank at Mica before the Stone Edge connects, and Mica flew into the warehouse wall with a loud bang. Trish stops dead.

"... Mica...?"

Mica gets onto her paws, and growls loudly, blood pooling from her head. One of her paws hurt, the Rockruff was about to do more than rip and tear. She was going to make this ghost's unlife an unliving hell. Trish's eyes are on the bleeding puppy. How can she not be worried?

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 4:02:22 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The grunt's scowl and internal dialogue goes entirely unnoticed by Felix as he followed the slippery spirit towards the corner of the warehouse.

"Again," He called out to his dragapult, who trailed the tailend of the ghost type. Only small flickers of green and yellow could be seen as the pokemon slipped in and out multiple Phantom Forces, maneuvering around the warehouse thin piece of thread slipping in and out a thimble.

When the shadow ball collided into the rock ruff, sending the pup flying into the nearest metal container, Felix didn't even bother offering a glance in it's direction, too focus on nailing this creature down for good. "Now." His command echoed off the concrete walls as another fist of blacken energy connects against ghoul's cheek.

"we're close to finishing it off." He jutted his chin toward the now stumbling Gengar. "Go for it."

@trish

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 5:09:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
The moment Felix juts his chin, Mica looks to Trish, and while she eyes worriedly towards her dog, she nods. "Rip it apart." She whispers. And in those breaths, Mica was like a hellhound, rushing down that monstrosity that the Dragapult was so easily weakening. The moment the Gengar stumbles just a bit, Mica was upon it. She leaps into the air, and goes right for it.

The moment its jaws chomp down with a satisfying CRUNCH, she uses all the momentum she can to spin, Trish's eyes lightening up when she saw how hard the little pup was biting down. Sure she was bleeding, but she was a soldier.

Trish threw her hands out. "RUIN IT." She pumps a fist up, Mica's jaw tightening, as the Gengar cries out in agony.

With a look towards Felix... a twitch of jealousy arises. He was calm under pressure. Here Trish was, worried about her pup, and he wasn't even phased... With a cross of her arms, and eyes set straight ahead, she looks down. She was all talk.

"Sorry." She was apologizing to him now, as Mica keeps herself fastened down.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 4:35:08 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
And, with that, the Gengar was dealt with, splitting off into clumps of purple smokes. A simple end to their simple mission.

With the Pokémon now fully finished off, he'd gesture for his Dragapult to survey the warehouse once more, just to scope out for anymore lingering spirits. Just for security purposes. Turning, the Admin looked back toward the young woman once again, dull eyes boreing down at her, his expression indiscernible. He was calm; an impassive wall of stoicism. But it all came with a costly price. Years of training, years of working under the boot of a militaristic group, years of losing himself to a profession he originally despised.

"Don't apologize, you did well." Apologies didn't amount to anything. They were just words, easily thrown out and exchange without any substance. What mattered more was the actions hidden behind them. "Is your Pokémon okay?"

@trish

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 2:45:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
Gall-... Felix was cold to her, but it was like this calm stoicism that Trish saw all the value in. He had become hardened by this life as an admin. Takano's own emotions had been spiking like crazy, angry, pissed, sad, terrified. It was the difference between a coal and diamonds.

When he compliments her, her gaze lights up, as she throws her head up towards him.

"..." Apologies were useless. She nods. She doesn't sass Felix. Instead, she takes it to heart. This way, she would become stronger. To become diamond. His question on caring for Mica completely takes her steps back.

Her gaze softens. Mica walks away, angrily clutching bits in her mouth, as she uses her paws to wipe her tongue clean. Even if she was bleeding, Mica was okay. Takano smiles wide. "She's fine."

"Mission accomplished!" She throws her hands upwards into a cheer. Mica provides a happy bark in tandem.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2022 0:56:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@trish