awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @guillaume
guy st-vincent
hollywood babylon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 19:20:29 GMT
guy st-vincent Avatar

Little did Guy know, his trip to the mall would serve him well, doubling as casing the joint. The department store was multi-tiered, with elevators, escalators, and stairwells located by fire escapes. If only that boy at the mall knew what kind of trouble he’d get up to there.

His tiny Fiat sat just outside the safari zone. The Rocket sleeper had awoken. His normally half-lidded eyes were wide open. Guy met his contact, rolling the window down slowly. Was this the guy? Out of his car came the most badly recorded, yet charming rock n roll imaginable.

He cleared his throat, having vaped for a good 10 minutes while he waited. “Are you… the person I’m supposed to be driving with today?” A bead of sweat rolled down his face. He couldn’t ask if he was in Rocket, on the offchance that he was a fed.

Guy rolled up the windows and opened the passenger door, indicating with a gesture for him to get in so they could plot the heist together. Guy’s white tracksuit sat on him like he was a coathanger, one size too large and barely holding up by its drawstrings.

“I have a way to smash the glass and grab everything, if you have a way to keep the guards off us until we can get in the car and get out.”

@mercy

TL;DR: They’re plotting the heist!!

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hollywood babylon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 20:30:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
if there was anything mercy hadn’t been expecting, it was dealing with a mission so early on. not that he minded, exactly— he had done worse for rocket than stealing something from the mall, and he would do worse again. it was just simple facts.

what he did mind, however, was the kid. it hadn’t taken him too long to find the car, but even then he hadn’t been entirely sure. it was like anything he would see from someone in their early twenties; which, props for his partner for not attracting too much attention, he supposed.

his mask had been removed to try to keep attention away from himself, even if that revealed some ugly, jagged scars across his face. from what he knew of hoenn, scars weren’t uncommon, so at least that wasn’t much of a worry (even if he felt safer with it at this point). the lack of it subjects himself to the remainders of vape-scent, and he wrinkles his nose just slightly as he gets in the car, hoping it’s a good enough answer to the previous question.

”’ve got my pokemon.” comes as an answer to the mention of guards— and, if worse comes to worse, he has himself, but he doesn’t mention that. things won’t come to that.

close tab

played by

vapes

guy, vince
he him
March 1
slateport
male
butcher
rocket grunt
0 height
0 height
what DID i try, what DIDNT i try...
awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @guillaume
guy st-vincent
hollywood babylon [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 22:53:12 GMT
guy st-vincent Avatar

With Mercy in the car, Guy started to roll forward, slowly drawing into Lilycove proper. The rolled up windows, the artificial strawberry flavor of his vape pen, those weren't enough to block out the sea-salt scent of the air just off the coast rolling in.

Guy pulled into the parking lot for the department store, and parked, somewhat near the exit to the parking lot. He then exited the car, taking the key into the pockets of his track pants. He then got out and went through his belongings in the back. For one, he picked up a white and red messenger bag befitting a student, and slung it over one shoulder.

“Between the turn radius, the size... this thing can weave through traffic with ease.” 

He explained, before closing the trunk and leaning on it with another telltale hiss of his vape.

“We're gonna walk in all normal, grab that shit and book it. ...Is there anything you'd like to say, before we get started?”

@mercy

TL;DR: They’re driving up to the scene of the heist.