awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
a vampire & a mermaid go to splashfest [c, m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 20:44:45 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

For a while, he was popping the little mochi things into his mouth, relishing the coldness of it all when he realized the other had—

Did he stop?

“Something the—” he began to say before he felt that problem spot on his shoulder being poked and prodded at.

Instead of saying anything, the noise that escaped him as the stubborn point was being attacked at felt like he was melting like butter under the other’s touch.

Little did he know that the noise he’d made was accidentally riling up the other instead of calming him down. Whoops.

“Ah, shit, that felt so good… do it again!” he muttered as he popped another frozen mochi into his mouth.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 21:07:28 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
Oh, god.

Doubling down was a mistake. This was getting to be too much. He was using entirely too much of his processing power to focus on not mouth-breathing like a creeper.

And then Alex--

Holy shit.

His fingers stilled once again as he had to squeeze his eyes shut and repress a full-body shudder because get your fucking head out of the gutter, holy shit.

“Alex, I--,”

He really should excuse himself. He really should. He was stuck in some horrendous, lecherous no man’s land where he didn’t really know how to do that (or want to, if he was being extremely honest), and also because he didn’t know if Alex knew the effect he was having.

Memo blinked. He had to know… right?!

Then the question of running was pushed out of his mind because Alex was telling him to do it again. So he glued his courage to the sticking place, made sure his hips were well back, and said, “O-okay, yeah.”

He’d worked his way down to the small of Alex’s back and hadn’t found anything super bunched up or knotty, so he ran one fingertip up the line of Alex’s spine and started from the top again, working with thumb, palm, and knuckles at the spread of his shoulders, with a little more force this time. If he really focused, he could ignore how stupid turned on he was. Mostly.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 21:33:07 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The moment he felt the finger running back up the entire length of the curve of his spine, the same shuddering noise escaped him—and that was with a piece of mochi in his mouth.

Ooh, fuck, was this how a proper massage really felt?

(Well, it wasn’t like there was sunblock involved in all this, but still…)

“Again… again!” he muttered around the food in his mouth, literally melting down onto the blanket making the loudest pleased purring noises, like a giant cat.

“Get that problem spot again!”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 21:42:24 GMT
His mouth goes dry and he forgets how to breathe, just, completely; his hands are moving without instruction, finding the spot under Alex’s right scapula that had made him come undone before; he presses at it with trembling hands, thumbs working the muscle down and away.

He bites his lip to stop a moan from accidentally escaping and he-- he needs to say something, because he’s going to die, he’s literally going to burn up and die, right here, on the towel, R.I.P Guillermo Marceliño, August 26th 1996 to Splashfest 2022, died of horny.

And before he knows it, he’s talking, and the words are more or less coherent, if a little breathier than normal:

“I-- Arceus, I need to. T-take a break.” He squeezes his eyes shut at how pathetic he feels, and before he can come up with a good excuse, it just comes out of him in a rush: “I’m too turned on right now and if I don’t stop I’mgonnadosomethingstupid.”

His hands are still moving, he realizes over the rush of blood in his ears. Amazing that he still has any to go there.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 23:08:28 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

As the feather-light touch began crawling all over his back again, he relaxed—but then the same problem spot as earlier was being attacked again, and oh djinni there was a lot to unpack there.

The moment he felt another stabbing sensation work at that stubborn knot of muscle, another noise escaped him—louder than the last, and he sank into the infinite softness of the blanket laid out, his entire body concealing the fact that yes, even he was turned on by this.

Well, it was divine providence he was lying on his stomach at the time this was happening, hm? His brain had overheated long since then, the loud purring noise only getting even louder the moment the problem spot was addressed and—

“What?”

He blinked.

“What’d you say? That last part? I… didn’t catch that.”

Déjà vu?!

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 23:23:28 GMT
Oh my god.

“Oh my god.”

He wanted to die. 100%, he was going to die. Why did Alex’s hearing stop working as soon as he was going to say something really stupid and/or important?!

Guillermo buried his blushing face in his hands and wanted to pretend, just for a moment, that everything was fine, that he was capable of being a well-adjusted member of society, and that he wasn’t a salacious, creepy reprobate. But no amount of pretending would make the situation go away, and Alex had asked him a question.

A chance to renege? To rephrase? To find another excuse?

No, no time. Just say it.

“Fuck.”

Just say it, you coward.

“I-- fucking… got too turned on giving you a massage, like a freak, and now I need to take a break or-- or things will escalate.”
He slumped, on his knees, pouting, but free of the weight that had been riding on his shoulders since this whole freakin’ sunblock escapade started. "I just-- I think you're really hot and, um. You're always very dressed? And it's probably weird. Sorry."

Way to ruin the day, bud.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 23:58:26 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

And then the admission is clear.

Unfortunately, though…

Even he’s trapped on the towel, because… well, if he flipped over, then he’d be caught red-faced in the middle of something just as embarrassing as the other’s admission of guilt!

“You… holy shit, what?” he blinked again, only pivoting half his body so that he could look up at the other and look at—was he blushing?!

“You… you’re blushing.”

He was peeking at the other from the edge of the shades he wore, just over his left shoulder—yes, the very same shoulder that had a very thin, jagged line that crested down to its ominous endpoint.

“You’re blushing, aren’t you?”

He crammed the smallest of the mochi into his mouth, chewed for a bit and then winked at him.

“What are you waiting for, then?”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 0:38:32 GMT
Yeah... yeah, he was blushing. He was red all the way from his cheeks down his neck-- he could tell by the vibrato heat strumming throughout his body. But it wasn’t nearly as adorable on him as it was on Alex. So when Alex perks up on one elbow and looks at him all he can do is shrug and give a single, half-hearted nod.

And he’s fully expecting a scolding, at the worst, or at the very least a simple explanation of boundaries and lines they shouldn’t cross-- or, in Alex’s case, lines they weren’t ready to cross. And he’s fully expecting them to pack it all in and each go their separate ways, in which case Guillermo needs an urgent date with a cold shower.

The silence stretches for eons when it really only could have been, like, twenty seconds.

And then Memo is sure-- 100%, completely-- that he’s died. For real this time, he’s died. He looks up just in time to catch Alex’s wink and the sound he made was definitely the sound of his soul leaving his body.

“I--,”

He cocks his head, wets his lips.

“Better keep working on that problem spot, then.”

Common sense-- not to mention common decency-- thrown to the wind, he plants one knee on either side of Alex’s hips-- when he sits back he’s resting on his own heels and not Alex’s legs-- and, after making sure Alex is laying flat so as not to injure him, he simply goes back to what he was doing, thumbprints on each side of the head of Alex’s spine.

It’s different now, though, because he doesn’t have to worry about his own little gasps or the way he chews on his bottom lip to stop from moaning. Fingertips press down and around Alex’s left scapula, his shoulder blade; it’s different now, too, because he doesn’t stop himself from setting one hand in the space beside Alex’s head and leaning down so he can nuzzle into the hair at the nape of his neck; it’s different, now, as he presses gentle, soft kisses to the side of his spine, in the crook where jaw meets throat, and along one shoulder.

It’s different because this is all he wanted, he thinks, teeth working Alex’s coconut-flavored skin; he applies a little pressure and lets it loose with the quietest pop, kissing the faint red mark he’s left there in the shape of his teeth.

not us cruising towards more proboards tos throat punches.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 1:00:28 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

If the sound of a soul leaving Memo’s body was what the other had last registered—

In his case, it was the sound of his own pulse, hissing in his ears, just shooting up to a level he’d never—actually, never ever if he was being honest with himself—had in quite some time.

“You stammered right there,” was all he would say before he turned around, sinking back into the blessed space of shade they had, his left hand wandering around lazily for the cooler and trying to grab something at random.

He was pretty sure his fingers slipped on one of the ice cream sandwiches, but he didn’t care—he grabbed and pulled it out, before returning with his prize.

Ahh, the problem spot—!

“Oh, fuck, that felt fantastic,” he hissed quietly, his mind not registering the interesting position they were in now as he took a lazy bite out of the ice cream sandwich, relaxing the tension on his body as the other went to—work.

And then for some reason, a shiver—a barely-concealed shiver of excitement—ran up the very same spine that the other was working on. Massaging the sunblock into, if you may.

The tingling sensation broke out and he could barely bite back the noise, but threw all fuck to the wind anyway and released said noise a few moments afterward.

“Has anyone…ever told you…that you’re really good with your hands?”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 1:38:42 GMT
He was entirely too self-satisfied to reply-- just sat back on his heels and moved over to Alex’s right side. Thumbs, fingerprints, heel of the hand. Find the spot under the right shoulderblade, though it’s less a knot, now, and more a well-worked nerve. Plant his hand on the other side of Alex’s head, nuzzle into the skin on his neck, his shoulder.

“Not in any way that’s ever mattered,”
he says, voice intended to be a purr-- and it comes out as one, more or less. He sits up again, thumbs to spine; fingerprints, heel of the hand.

“Has anyone ever told you that you make such incredible noises?”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 13:33:47 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

While he was munching away at the ice cream sandwich, he belatedly realized that something—something had shifted between them.

Between the two, right then and there.

As he took another bite of the ice cream sandwich, that same tingly problem spot was assaulted again and fuck, he had to hold back the noise in his throat because he was in mid-chew.

(Just imagine the noise he would’ve made if he wasn’t eating anything when that spot was hit.)

That purring noise then escaped him once he’d managed to swallow the bite of the sweet frozen treat the moment Memo literally purred into his ear.

“Fuck,” he hissed, feeling another shiver shake his entire body. That little action caused goosebumps to erupt all across his skin, and he shuddered once more.

Damn, if he stood up right now, he’d be caught in an equally-embarrassing situation because he had a fucking hard-on and the only saving grace was the fact that he was lying down on the towel, allowing the other to get rid of the knots in the muscles of his back.

“I—” he can’t complete the coherent sentence that he had ready to snark back with, another obscene moan escaping his lips. Why did he feel like he was unwinding right then and there?

At the same time though, the hot, coiling feeling in his midsection was increasing in intensity…

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 13:56:57 GMT
Okay, that settled it. They needed to get somewhere decidedly less public before Memo had even more trouble keeping his hands to himself.

“I know it’s not your preferred place,”
he said, forcing his voice to have some modicum of steadiness and heft, and not come out half-moaned, “but my apartment-- is really close by.”

He’d leave the kids here. He let them come to the beach by themselves all the time. Between Atalys and Smokey, they’d be safe.

“If you’re… interested,”
he added, with a tweak of his thumbs into the sensitive spots under Alex’s shoulderblade.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 1:16:01 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

And therein lie the problem.

With the offer of running to the other man’s apartment being laid out on the table, it was… honestly, it was the only presentable, and plausible option that they could peruse at the present time!

“I… I’m going to need some…help,” he squeaked out, as he tried to stand up and then—

There was a very obvious tent within his own shorts.

“I can’t walk like this… people are going to see me! Us!” he belatedly realized as the other also had a—

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 21:51:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: