WRITE REPLY

DISCIPLINE

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DISCIPLINE
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 11:51:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","arashiwt"]

[attr="class","arashiwtw"]An annoyed sigh escaped from Arashi's lips as he approached the office of his commanding Ranger, having been called on for his behavior on a recent mission. In Orre, he worked alone, only worrying about himself and the poachers that he abolished. Worrying about another wasn't in his DNA, but with this shift in employment he was expected to be a 'team player'. Was it his fault that the man he'd gotten partnered with on the last mission got injured on the job?[break][break]

"I'm here for my lumps." Arashi commented as he entered, an irritated tone in his voice. "I'll sign whatever written notice I need to, I got better things to do." Establishment wasn't his strong suit, he hated being part of this bureaucratic process. In Orre, he could do as he pleased and there was no consequences for the damages that followed. "No disrespect, of course." He lied, a thinly veiled attempt to smooth things over.

[attr="class","arashiwttag"]

[attr="class","arashiwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.arashiwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arashiwt b] color:#b64b5f; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arashiwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#b64b5f!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arashiwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arashiwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #b64b5f; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arashiwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #b64b5f; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arashiwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arashiwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #b64b5f!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arashiwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arashiwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #b64b5f; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arashiwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #b64b5f; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arashiwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arashiwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arashiwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #b64b5f; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arashiwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
DISCIPLINE
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 13:18:47 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

There’s nothing all that special about the office of Ranger Captain Tam Fawley, except perhaps for the little dog bed on which a Yamper peacefully sleeps – right by an open window that lets in a cool ocean breeze. The most recent budget cuts had meant the loss of their AC, so this is definitely appreciated by both the Unovan and his canine companion.
[break][break]
The attitude of the cadet that soon steps into his office, though? Tam doesn’t appreciate that all that much, but he also doesn’t particularly care for it. After all, it’s not his job to teach anyone manners. @arashi can behave however he wishes as long as he doesn’t cause trouble for others.
[break][break]
The problem is that he is causing trouble for others.
[break][break]
”Hazama, right?” Tam wouldn’t even know his name if he hadn’t looked at the file. They hadn’t met officially, and admittedly, he has always been bad with that sort of stuff. From where he sits, the captain gets a good look at the rookie, sky blue eyes shamelessly wandering before meeting those of Arashi. A pretty face and a terrible personality, huh? Shame they have to meet like this, Tam thinks he seems like he could be fun.
[break][break]
”Have a seat and tell me what happened. I read the report, but I want to hear it in your own words.”

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]@arashi

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - COMMITMENT: ACT I 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DISCIPLINE
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 10:44:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arashiwtw"]"Yeah, that's me." Arashi acknowledged, sitting across from his superior. "A pleasure." His voice was dripping with sarcasm, though he wasn't intending to be disrespectful, necessarily. He was accustomed to working alone, and being beholden to a chain of command was less than ideal. The posture he presented was casual, unbending despite the formal circumstances in which he'd been summoned, sunglasses still perched on his face. [break][break]

"Not much to explain, really." A sigh escaped his lips, already becoming agitated with having to explain himself. "I was on a standard operation with Sinclair, one of the other rookies." Green, much more than himself. Although Arashi hadn't been apart of any formal organization, he'd had plenty of experience working in the field. "We were tracking poachers in the area of Route 119, looking to hoard Primeape and Mankey." [break][break]

The memories were fresh, his tone far from remorseful. "Couldn't keep up, ended up getting clipped by a one of them with a Clawitzer, I left them behind to complete the mission, they were dead weight."

[newclass=.arashiwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt b] color:#b64b5f; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#b64b5f!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #b64b5f; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #b64b5f; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #b64b5f!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #b64b5f; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #b64b5f; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #b64b5f; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
DISCIPLINE
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 13:48:10 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

In a way, Tam gets it, because he has always preferred working alone. It’s easier, it’s often quicker, and it doesn’t require relying on the skills of someone that he usually barely knows. Yet, even if all these things are indeed true, so is the fact that certain kinds of missions require a partner, and that tracking poachers is usually one of them.
[break][break]
”If you had been the one who got injured, would you have liked it if Sinclair left you behind without even calling for help?” Is the first thing he asks, his gaze fixed that of the cadet. Who even wears sunglasses indoors? Ugh, kids these days.
[break][break]
He sighs then.
[break][break]
”Look, I get it, you prefer working alone. That’s fine most of the time, but when you’re on a mission with someone you’re not two people working alone on the same goal. They’re your backup as much as you’re theirs. Just like the poachers had their own backup. ”
[break][break]
Why does he always have to end up talking so much when giving these lectures? Annoying. These are things that should be pretty damn obvious.
[break][break]
Tam being Tam, he looks impassive despite his slight annoyance.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DISCIPLINE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 1:06:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arashiwtw"]"I wouldn'a cared." Arashi offered a shrug, his tone sincere. "We aren't out there to make friends. We're supposed to complete the mission." It was clear he treated his own life with reckless abandon, perhaps others as well. Growing up in the deserts of Orre didn't leave much room for sympathy or compassion, it was about survival. "Would you rather have dead weight on your squad, or someone who will do what needs done?" Life was about choices, some of them harder than others. Arashi knew how to make the hard choices, something that might have been lost on others who had grown up more sheltered. [break][break]

"I'm not a babysitter, Tam." Although he was a cadet, the man had far more experience than most, hierarchy was asinine in comparison. Still, he needed this job and getting fired wouldn't be conducive to his current situation. "I'll do my best." He relented, though he raised a singular metal finger to preface a caveat. "So long as they don't drag me down."

[newclass=.arashiwt b] color:#57674d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#57674d!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #57674d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #57674d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #57674d!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #57674d; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #57674d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #57674d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
DISCIPLINE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 20:08:47 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

”I want my rangers to be good at their jobs.” He admits with no hesitation, unfazed by the defiance of the cadet. Someone else may have been offended, told him off, but not Tam. That’s not what he cares for. Arashi can be as much of an asshole as he wants as long as he does his job well, but Arashi is not doing his job well.
[break][break]
”But, no one was a great ranger from their very first day, Arashi. Not even you. Cut the crap, work with your partners, and yeah, do your best. Despite his questionable language, Tam is calm, his tone is levelled, and it’s all spoken in the most matter-of-fact way possible. As if it were what’s obvious. To him, it’s exactly that.
[break][break]
He stares at the cadet as if to make this point clear, and then, if only so slightly, a brow is raised.
[break][break]
”That much isn’t beyond your best, is it?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DISCIPLINE
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 4:40:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arashiwtw"]Arashi couldn't help but sneer at the challenge to his character, the man obviously having struck the right nerve. "Yeah, fine." This was all he'd say in response to his superior, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a crumpled pack of cigarettes. Wordlessly, he stuck one in his mouth and lit the end, staring down Tam the entire time as though he was attempting to figure the captain out in that moment, searching their eyes for everything he needed.  [break][break]

"We good, then?" He finally spoke, blowing a cloud of smoke outwards with his words. "Or you want me to go and apologize, or some shit too?" A crooked smile crossed his lips, clearly not intending to do such a thing. Weakness had no place on the field of battle, but he'd have to play nice, for now. 

[newclass=.arashiwt b] color:#456c57; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#456c57!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #456c57; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #456c57; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #456c57!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #456c57; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #456c57; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #456c57; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
DISCIPLINE
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 6:16:02 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

@arashi stares him down while lighting a cigarette, and Tam stares back, utterly, completely, and undeniably unfazed.
[break][break]
”You might wanna put that out.”
[break][break]
See, Tam is a smoker himself. This much is known by just about everyone who even steps into Slateport HQ. The scent of nicotine surrounds the ranger captain, even if this is something that Arashi’s own fondness for smoking would probably make him impervious to. But, as much as Tam may smoke on the daily basis, there’s two reasons why he never smokes inside Slateport HQ:
[break][break]
The first is the pokémon that are always hanging out inside the building, and the second…
[break][break]
The second is the fire alarm that’s quick to ring soon after Arashi blows out smoke.
[break][break]
The fire sprinklers follow.
[break][break]
Water trickles down the captain’s face, and he continues to stare at Arashi, now unimpressed.
[break][break]
”There’s a fire alarm.” He states the obvious, and only then does he get up from his desk, noticing the way ink mixes with water and runs down now-soaked mission reports. Annoying. They will have to redo all those.
[break][break]
”Well… Now I’m the one who needs a smoke. Come. You’re redoing the mission reports for the day afterwards, since you ruined them.”
[break][break]
With that said, leaving no room for arguement, he walks to the door, a hand running through wet hair.
[break][break]
Yes, this has happened before.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights