part of
TAG WITH @mielle
mielle
aimer a mort
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 9:45:54 GMT
mielle Avatar
[nospaces]

the events of the tree of life. [break][break]

it hasn't happened too long ago, and things still haven't recovered. one of those "things" being a good friend of hers, who had taken a heavier beating than she did. when she passes by the hospital rooms, they're filled with people who have suffered during the events leading up to the tree of life fiasco. there were people who have lost their lives, she heard, and people who were able to survive and tell the tale - and then there were people who had gone disabled from such a feat. [break][break]

mielle's here to visit one person; and one person only. it's a good friend who lays in the bed when she opens the room door, after the nurse on duty nonchalantly opens the door. the blonde woman gives her a smile, nodding her head as she walks into the room - quietly - quickly, as to not wake him up. when she enters the white room, she slowly closes the door, then walks to the bedside. her eyes wander and find a stool - certainly put there for visitors. [break][break]

mielle pulls the chair up next to the bed, quietly, eyeing a man who lays on the bed with bandages wrapped around his head, and where his eye is. she could pull out her phone to pass the time.. but she was too busy maintaining her gaze. against her better judgement, she reaches out, and gently brushes her fingertips along his forehead as to move his bangs out of the way. [break][break]

.. he looks like he's doing a little better.

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
December 29th
Cyllage City, Kalos
Moronsexual
Motorcycle Dealer
Associate
fearless hearts ablaze, no more time to waste
awards
102 posts
Dante Telos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dante
Dante Telos
aimer a mort
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 2:45:10 GMT
Dante Telos Avatar
[nospaces]

And looks would be an accurate telling for once.[break][break]

He hadn’t quite known how much time had passed since the incident at the tree; since he’d borne the features of the selfsame beasts he’d grown so fond of, only to lose them alongside the other perks of his own body that had been at his disposal long before. A month seemed more or less safe to say; perhaps a week or so more had been just as accurate.[break][break]

All things considered, the time spent and passed within the confines of the bed he’d called home for so long had been due to none other than the state of an eye.[break][break]

…Or the absence of it, rather. All things considered, recovery had been smooth between modern medicines and Pokemon treatments, alike, but he found his stay unfortunately extended a couple of times as certain matters arose. Chance infections. Talks amidst other staff in regards to his own treatment.[break][break]

In the end, they’d posed some options—some more experimental—and he’d simply chosen to take the simplest solution.[break][break]

And thus with some cleaning and treatment, he dwelled within his assigned room for little more than a few days longer— or so he had been told, at the very least. The check-ins had become routine, albeit short lived as time went on, and within the midst of the most recent one, he’d sought to find rest for some amount of time.[break][break]

As successful as it proved to be, he found it just as brief of a reprieve before long.[break][break]

The touch of another had been far from foreign to him, though as he laid upon the bed offered so graciously to him, he couldn’t help but give a soft hum as he roused softly. His brows furrowed softly from instinct (both confined and free), and soon after, a single hue of cobalt unveiled itself before finding its way towards the figure by him.[break][break]

He gave her a tired smile, a yawning sigh leaving his lungs as he properly realized who it was.[break][break]

”...Another visit, mmn?” he chuckled lowly, narrowing his eyes towards her in equal parts amusement and curiosity. ”How many times have you dropped by in the past week~?”

[break]
n o t e s

close tab

played by

Nano

honey
she/her
may 30
anistar city, kalos
heterosexual
bee keeper
associate
i know it's my fault, for breaking, falling apart, that's right
awards
90 posts
mielle DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mielle
mielle
aimer a mort
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 4:31:59 GMT
mielle Avatar
[nospaces]

ah, he awaken. [break][break]

consciousness is a good sign, and he's been getting better with each passing visit. for the sake of her own mental wellbeing, and her own recovery, rocket has given her a little bit o time off (time off being subjective, however, as she imagines that the scientists are still baffled and engrossed in what experiments as they try and figure out how she was able to take on the attributes of a leafeon). it looks like they're still left guessing, and she hopes that something like that will never happen again. [break][break]

for he sake of humanity as it is.[break][break]

"you're awake?" she wears a warm smile as her fingers move to brush a lock of unruly, dark brunette from his face when he lifts himself into a seat. "mmn.. i'd say maybe a fourth time this week?" she lets out a soft chuckle, moving her hand away and lowering it to her side. of course, she didn't come here with only the intent to see a roused face. [break][break]

the warm scent of food wats through the air, and she decided to get something portable, and something easy to eat - more specifically, she brought broth that was packaged nicely, and warmly, with dried noodles, bean sprouts and leafy greens and thin slices of beef organized in a styrofoam box. "i want to make sure that you're eating properly, after all." she says with such a smile to her lips, pulling the bag up to rest against a nearby desk for the visitor. "i'm happy to see that you're doing much better, but hospital meals aren't exactly the most appetizing~"

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
December 29th
Cyllage City, Kalos
Moronsexual
Motorcycle Dealer
Associate
fearless hearts ablaze, no more time to waste
awards
102 posts
Dante Telos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dante
Dante Telos
aimer a mort
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 4:42:40 GMT
Dante Telos Avatar
[nospaces]

He clicked his tongue in faux distaste, a broader smile curling upon his lips in further betrayal of the seeming disapproval.[break][break]

”I still feel as though you’re spending too much time here, amore~...” he sighed within a manner of wistful sarcasm, shaking his head softly all the while. His gaze followed along with the hand she’d strayed from him for a while before settling upon her, herself, and then towards the bag she’d brought with her. ”And stealing the job of the food runners, nonetheless~?”[break][break]

He inhaled deeply, humming as the scent of the goods she’d so graciously ferried with her had properly begun to be of note.[break][break]

”...I agree with you, somewhat, but I can’t help but feel the nurses are close to reprimanding you if they caught you~...”

[break]
n o t e s

close tab

played by

Nano

honey
she/her
may 30
anistar city, kalos
heterosexual
bee keeper
associate
i know it's my fault, for breaking, falling apart, that's right
awards
90 posts
mielle DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mielle
mielle
aimer a mort
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 8:41:38 GMT
mielle Avatar
[nospaces]

"there's no such thing!~" she raises a hand to rest against the top of her chest, with faux offence being taken. "am i not allowed to be worried about a friend who was in worse shape than i was?" she asks, tilting her head as she pulls the food up, preparing it for a man to enjoy on the table. sure, a nurse might come in and start nagging at her (there was an ashen one earlier, who seemed a little annoyed to see her again, but ultimately that one was smart enough to leave her be). [break][break]

what she got for him was easy enough to prepare on the spot, taking the plastic container of broth to pour into a larger bowl she's brought with her. carefully, she puts in the rice noodles and pours in the liquid as steam fills the air, and the slightly salty aroma wafts through the room. then, she throws in a few miltank slices, a few beansprouts, and some aromatic bayleef leaves. an easy to prepare, and filling meal.[break][break]

then, using the chopsticks, she pushes it all beneath the broth to properly cook. the woman wears a smile to her lips as it warms up, until she can take some noodles coiled around the sticks to put in a spoon, and hold it up. [break][break]

"they can reprimand me, but this food is good~" she hums, holding a hand beneath the spoon. just in case anything spills.