awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
rapunzel, rapunzel (social)
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2022 20:26:41 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Well, you better get used to it,” he hummed as he himself started working on another section of his boyfriend’s hair and coming across a particularly tough-looking snarl, “…because I’m here now and there’s nothing you can do to get rid of me.”

Doing as he’d said, he held at the top part of the tangle and took a few minutes to work through it, before it finally untangled and he continued down that particular section of hair.

“Have you noticed how some part of my hair’s fading into white from its current blonde color?” he asked the other, already getting started on another section of tangled hair.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2022 16:08:26 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
He chuckled at the gentle bullying, the insistance that he needed to open up his mind to the prospect of being cared for. It was the easiest thing he had ever welcomed into his life. “I’ll try, honey,” he said, freeing a coil of hair that bounced almost vertical and stayed there, “but I don’t want to take you for granted.”

Eyes narrowing, he squinted into the vanity mirror, trying to see what Alex was talking about.

“I hadn’t. You’re turning into a silver fox on me, now, huh?”
Alex’s hair could be green with pink polka dots. He still fucking loved it.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#BDE4A8; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 10:16:46 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At the sight of the vertical hair curl, he came to a stop and giggled.

“Damn it, Frog, what is up with your hair?! he wheezed for a few moments as he saw the curl spring almost vertical and held its position.

He continued to detangle the section he was working on, before deciding that now was the time to actually drop another teeny little tidbit about himself.

“I’m partially albino. Haven’t you wondered why I shrivel up so easily in the sun?”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 19:40:46 GMT
[attr="class","top"]
Memo frowned.

“Yeah, it. Does that.”

Eventually, his whole head would look like one of those stupid electrostatic balls that you touched to make the lightning jump to your fingers. Just a mess.

“This is why I keep it in ‘locs.”

If he stabbed the next snarl with a little more violence, who was to blame him?

“How can you be-- partially albino?”
he asked, mind swimming back to the basic level genetics he was taught in gradeschool. “Aren’t you just-- white?”

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 12:29:26 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Haven’t you ever wondered, if you’ve ever seen anyone else who has purple-colored eyes?” he returned the question.

Thankfully, he still had some knowledge of what he learned long ago before he let the world become his teacher.

“Of how rare this eye color is. And how easily I burn in the sun. Well… full-on albinism has people who have it hating the sun and looking really, really pasty, ghastly-white because all the melanin in their skin’s just. Gone. In my case I lucked out, I only got the partial manifestation… I might need glasses in the future, but I hope not…”

He sighed. Another reminder of his mortality.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 16:26:31 GMT
[attr="class","top"]
Now that he thought about it, he hadn’t seen anyone with Alex’s eye color except for Alex. It was one of his favorite things about his boyfriend, along with, you know, everything.

“You’d look cute in glasses,” Memo said, wrenching through a particularly nasty snag. It was a slog but it was slowly starting to come together, his textured hair popping and springing up in all directions.

He winced into the mirror. “Gah. I look like a clown.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 17:23:46 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“It would be one hell of an adjustment, though, you realize that?” he hummed as he continued to work on a particularly nasty snarl on the section of hair he was located at right now.

He… was not surprised to see this particularly tangled bunch of hair spring upward—and stay standing upward.

“Wow. What the hell, Frog,” he hummed once he’d moved to another section of his boyfriend’s hair to detangle.

“You know what happened earlier? That sprig of hair you were working on that stayed standing? It happened here on my end too.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 17:53:19 GMT
[attr="class","top"]
“Yes, Alex, it does that,” he said, one hand sliding against his scalp to shake out his roots. The desire to just ball it all back up and forget about it was growing by the minute.

He frowned into the mirror.

“Sometimes I wonder why I don’t just shave it off.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 15:47:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Why don’t you then?” he hummed, wondering how his boyfriend would look without the wild hair he’d gotten to associate with the other.

“What’s stopping you from shearing it all off and starting fresh?”

He could only guess, but if his boyfriend’s hair grew thick and fast, well… it could be possible to regrow the head of hair without it coiling into impossible snarls.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 21:16:39 GMT
[attr="class","top"]
It’s a valid question. He runs a hand through his damp curls, running amok over his head.

“Right now it’s long enough to do stuff with. If I cut it off it would go through a long period of being short.”

He rolled his eyes and smiled because, yes, obviously, that was how hair worked.

“I’d look like a poorly shorn Wooloo.”

He was allowed his little (big) vanities.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 12:10:03 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Oh, your hair doesn’t grow back that quickly?” he hummed, surprised at this new discovery. That was shocking.

He’d always pictured Frog, even before they met, having to constantly deal with a head of wild, unruly hair through his travels.

“Well, at least if you chop it all off you can regrow it out and not have to deal with so much shampoo for a while,” he cracked, a failed attempt at humor.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 23:55:44 GMT
[attr="class","top"]
"Not fast enough," he says, giving his head one last shake, as the remnants of the tangles and locked pieces of hair broke free and exploded into their spring-shaped final form.

He made eye contact with himself in the mirror and groaned, affectionately.

"I guess if it doesn't bother you... it doesn't bother me, as much."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 15:19:27 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Well, what would you rather do?” he asked his boyfriend, watching as the last of the unruly curls finally spurng free like… like chaos.

Pure, unadultered, fucking chaos in hair form.

“Deal with it now or let the tangles get worse and handle it later?” he hummed.

“I wouldn’t mind you being bald either way.”

…just don’t get him started with the Steve Harvey jokes. And all the ‘Old Spice’ memes.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 18:14:01 GMT
[attr="class","top"]
For some reason, Alex calling him bald put the fear of god in him, and he shook his head harder.

“No, no. This is fine.”

It was, he supposed, a part of… learning. Learning to be okay in his own skin. Learning to take advantage of his new life, while being able to pick and choose the parts of his past one that he wanted to show through.

Learning to be himself.

“It’s better than fine. It’s good.”

Why fight it? Something harmless, that rooted him back in times that, while they weren’t happier, were no less a part of shaping him-- just without as many sharp edges?

“Thank you for your help. I think I’ll leave it down for… a bit.”

Until it got annoying and he twisted it again. But that was always going to be a part of him, and he was going to have to stop running away from it, and things like it, sooner or later.

Why not start now?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 6:02:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: