roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 0:23:58 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petal1base"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

At some point, something had changed between them. It felt like they spoke in different languages now, when before it had been quite easy to deduce what the other was thinking. Right then, he hadn't a clue what Enzo was thinking. There was an air of frigid refinement about him that used to be raw and dirty. They were different and maybe he'd jumped to conclusions thinking that things were different just because they'd resorted to old habits. It hadn't meant anything then so why would that change?
[break][break]
"I miss you, kosei." Okay yeah, maybe that was why. Enzo certainly had never told him that before during those times when they'd found comfort or bliss in one another. It didn't take him long then to feel the other shut down and he wanted to stop. Maybe he should stop, before he said something truly stupid. It was admittedly confusing. Maybe Enzo had outgrown him, it wasn't as if he didn't fear that ultimately. All that time ago, feeling like he hadn't changed at all, meanwhile Enzo felt so... different. It was intimidating, even now.
[break][break]
"Overkill?" He murmured in response, barely able to hold his confusion. His first assumption was that he'd said too much. It didn't feel too emotional, it just felt honest, but then again he didn't actively discuss the shit that went on in his head. By the time it came out, it felt jumbled and exhausted and turbulent.
[break][break]
Something was wrong though. Maybe because he couldn't read Enzo, he didn't know. He had seen the other close off before. Wasn't this what he wanted to hear? That he was sorry for blaming him for shit that wasn't his fault? For leaving like the other had been the problem and not himself.
[break][break]
Kosei paused abruptly at that. "Uh... what?" Talk about a one track mind. "Uh, no, I still very much want to sleep with you, dumbass. What are you talking about?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petal1base]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7ACCC0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petal1base]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 0:44:19 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]“...yes?” Did Kosei not see that as an overkill way to let someone down? Really, this made no sense whatsoever. His normally easy deduction of the other’s moves fell apart seemingly in his hands before he could compact it and hold it together. What he’d been sure of minutes ago suddenly felt jumbled. Because Kosei was acting…confused? That didn’t make any sense. Not when he’d so blatantly laid everything out for him just now.[break][break]

And then came the response– one that left Enzo blinking a few times in his own confusion as he looked over at the other from his seat across the couch. What? There was an obvious missed signal in here, a lapse in communication. Though Enzo couldn’t really put together what that was. His mind was settled in the present. He’d been content to stay there and not crawl back to his petty grudge. He’d been content. So the idea that that was what Kosei was referring to was, frankly, lost on him.[break][break]

Though there was relief that came with the retort, in spite of the insult that came along with it.[break][break]

Enzo set his glass down and turned inward, propping his arm on the back of the couch. He squinted at Kosei, head tilting. A pleased feeling settled in his chest, warm and content like a purring meowth, though he did his best to not allow that to show quite so immediately. There was still confusion, after all. Despite himself, though, the corners of his mouth twitched upward for a moment. “Whatdya mean, what am I talking about?” Somehow, whenever he was with Kosei, those old speech habits he’d meticulously trained away crept back stubbornly.[break][break]

“Better question - what are you talking about?” His fingers curled in a loose fist as they tucked under his own chin. He paused, mouth opening before a delayed, added thought. “Maybe I’m not the dumbass here, dumbass.”
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#b69fc7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 1:04:19 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Who would have thought he could cause a huge communication debacle with very little effort? Everyone, probably. Kosei felt all twisted up, like a bad itch he couldn't scratch. The confusion felt palpable, like a bad taste he couldn't get out of his mouth. Something cocky formed on the other's face as he turned to look at him, twisting on the couch like a lazy feline. It was about then that Kosei realized he might have messed up. He didn't know how, but he conveyed his thoughts wrong and made a mess of things as he often did.
[break][break]
He both hated and loved that cocky stupid smile, yet less so then when it was turned on him and made him doubt every life choice he'd ever made. "I was talking about before... when I... left." Then, it finally dawned on him. It was slow and yet impactful, enough to make him feel like an utter idiot. "You thought I meant—" He felt his whole face burn with the embarrassment of it as his mind worked through the words he'd just said under an entirely different context.
[break][break]
Without attempting to correct himself or apologize further he could only make a pitiful sound and hide his face behind his hands. He curled up a little, hiding away so that maybe the full force of the humiliation didn't sting too bad. "I'm so stupid. Oh my god." It all made sense now at least, but he also realized he was actually a total moron. He'd been so confident too, calling the other a dumbass. "That's not what I meant," He said, words muffled by his hands. His face felt hot against his palms. He wasn't gonna live this down, was he?

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petal1base]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 1:32:53 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Despite the smugness that had crossed his expression, he still felt surprise filter through the smarminess. His brows lifted sharply as he simply looked at Kosei. It made sense now, of course. But leave it to Kosei to make those apologies without providing any sense of context surrounding it. Something in him that he wasn’t aware of softened. It wasn’t snide or smug or pleased to have been ‘the right one.’ It was just…relief. Like a pressure valve being loosened so that the built up air could ease out.[break][break]

Of course, this was quickly subdued for the moment as it began to dawn over Kosei about what had been implied instead without that extra piece of the puzzle. Enzo’s head tipped back, and he barked out a loud laugh. Or maybe it was like a howling laugh because after one, he couldn’t curb it. Every time he thought he had it reigned in, he’d look back over at the mortified look on the other’s face and dissolve into a fit all over again.[break][break]

He wasn’t sure when the last time he’d laughed like this had been. When he was younger, definitely. And no doubt it had probably been alongside Kosei. He hid away and something about the act made a fond feeling twist at his heart. “You still blush like a nineteen year old.”[break][break]

Enzo scooted across the couch. Close enough so that he could at least let his hands curl his hands around Kosei’s wrists in an effort to pry them away from his face. “Pro tip,” he started, failing to smother another stupid laugh that broke apart his expert advice, “make sure you specify what it is you’re apologizing for first.” His sides hurt a bit from the laughing, and he shook his head as he tried to regain the rest of his breath. “Honestly, cucciolo. It changes the entire thing.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 1:51:15 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

How fucking embarrassing. He couldn't believe he'd been so dumb and, somehow, it was only made worse by the fact that it was with Enzo. Here he was wanting to have a nice night and he'd fumbled so damn badly. Maybe it was a little dramatic, but he had never handled embarrassment with a lot of grace. This time was really no different, but maybe it should have been relieving that it hadn't resulted in a full-blown fight between them, which easily could have happened.
[break][break]
Now, Enzo was laughing at him. A full bodied sort of laugh that made the couch move with the same frequency. "Oh my god, shut up. Stop laughing at me." Okay, maybe he was being a little whiny now. He nearly insisted further that he did not blush like a teenager, but knowing the other it would only be further weaponized against him. Especially due to the fact that he was, in fact, blushing.
[break][break]
Enzo moved closer then and, try as he might, he really couldn't find it in him to resist the pull of those hands. He sighed, clearly still flustered and frustrated. "How are you a pro about apologizing. You have never apologized for shit, jackass." Despite his words, there was no intensity or sharpness to them. And then, a stupid little smile began forming on his lips, bit by bit growing in size.
[break][break]
"You're such a jerk." He shook his head, rolling his eyes. "I was talking about then. I don't apologize for that night. You were," He shrugged then, "mmmm... not bad, I guess. So I might continue taking advantage of you."

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 2:37:57 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] He shook his head, still wracked with laughter. “I can’t help it. You just look so dumbfounded.” Kosei was, well, whiny. Something else that seemed to not have changed with age. Enzo’s smile widened when he didn’t resist the tug of his hands, and soon enough he was staring at that ruddy, sullen expression again. “Still a sulker too, I see.” He snorted, eyes rolling. “Feisty.”[break][break]

Okay, so maybe regardless of his teasing, there were things he’d like to apologize for (shocking, to say the least.) But they could circle back to earnest conversation later. There was too much lightheartedness bouncing between them in the wake of Kosei’s blunder.[break][break]

“Nahhhh…you still like me.” He continued to hover there as he shrugged, almost nose to nose with him. “Good, because I don’t apologize for it either—“ he broke off, an indignant scoff tumbling loose. “Not bad? That’s rich coming from a dusty, single dad.” All of the offense was half-hearted though. Not really all that sincere at all. “Think I’d be alright with that arrangement, though.”[break][break]

The tone of his voice dropped low as he spoke, and finally he acted on the urge that had been present from the moment Kosei’s face had turned red. Releasing one wrist, his hand cupped the back of the other’s neck as he snagged his mouth in a kiss. The other hand slipping up over his palm to tangle their fingers together.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 2:56:08 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

“Nahhhh…you still like me.” Cheeky little bastard.
[break][break]
"Barely," He grumbled, though he knew it was true. He did like this jerk, always had. It was probably a little sad, but at least those feelings were unjustified or unrequited (not anymore at least). The one thing this did teach him was to leave the past well enough alone before he made a fool of himself tripping over it. That lesson may not last, but he'd put it in his pocket for next time he tried to fix things that didn't appear to be broken anymore.
[break][break]
"Dusty?" He scoffed at that, "Okay, well I'm out of practice. What's your excuse?" Enzo needed no excuse and he knew it now at least. Kosei was obviously hung up on him, else why would he go to this much trouble?
[break][break]
Yet, upon contact, he felt himself melt entirely. All the embarrassment and the restraint seemed to slip away under the touch of fingers and then, of lips on his own. It was probably far too sweet of display for the likes of them. Still, he tangled his fingers through Enzo's and lifted up in his seat. Not taking much time to close the distance, one leg swinging over Enzo's to straddle his lap. “You’re going to regret giving me that opportunity,” He said mimicking those same words. "I'm sorry though uhh for that."

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 7:03:18 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] “Feisty and a prude, I see.” He let out another snicker, nose wrinkling with the smug expression now perma-fixed to his face. Honestly, Enzo was lucky that Kosei had hung onto some semblance of feeling toward him. He definitely hadn’t made it easy for the other to do when they were younger. [break][break]

“Yeh. Dusty, I said it.” He sighed, eyes rolling dramatically. “Ugh, you just think I’m mediocre because you’ve forgotten skill when it’s obvious.” He leaned a little closer, but not close enough to eliminate the gap. “Right in front of your nose.” It was all teasing, of course. While Enzo certainly hadn’t been out of practice the last handful of years, work had still tended to be his focal point more than any pleasure-seeking.[break][break]

Had he become a stiff? Nowmtjat was tragic.[break][break]

There was a strange sort of softness that bloomed between them. Misplaced gentleness that jarred with both of their natures. It was difficult to dissuade the feeling, though. He was tired, and this made him feel at ease again. “Augh, since when are you sassy?” he remarked with an exasperated groan, though even then he settled back comfortably as Kosei drew closer.[break][break]

Head flopped back against the cushions, he looked up at him with that devil may care grin. Lifting their linked hands to his lips, he pressed a row of kisses against the other’s knuckles while watching him carefully. “It’s fine, Kos. I haven’t laughed like that in years.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 19:34:00 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

"You're lucky I don't kick your ass more often." He scoffed at that, not that he'd made a habit of ever kicking his ass. Mostly it had always been pointless threats to hide behind so that he didn't have to admit to being flustered or even charmed by the jerk. As if it wasn't obvious though, try as he might, especially with the latter. It was still a strange new thing to chew, considering there was a time he'd believed they'd never get along again. Let alone this closely. He knew a large part of his younger self had wished for it though.
[break][break]
"So you think I'm dusty? No good? Huh?" He said, attempting an edge of insult to such a thing. "Okay well then, enlighten me. If you can." He said with a challenge in his smile. Yet still his hands were soft, less of an introduction to provocation than... well comfort. It was still strange for him. His hands weren't designed for softness though perhaps that wasn't true. Miu taught him to be patient and soft. He wasn't the same person anymore, which was clear in the ache he felt for something so foreign as comfort.
[break][break]
Any moment, they might wake up and dispel the illusion of softness. "Maybe you should listen to me more." The fingers of his free hand traced the tattoo on the other's throat distractedly. He smiled as kisses pressed to the knuckles of his other hand. It was nice, any way he looked at it. How could he not crave this?
[break][break]
"Weren't supposed to laugh... it was supposed to be legitimate or... something. Always seem to be fucking things up, don't I?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 1:45:43 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]“Don’t I know it.” Enzo humored the grumble, clearly unbothered. Though even with that threat, Enzo had never been incapable of holding his own. Not that he ever really felt genuine threat from Kosei. [break][break]

“Now, now,” he hummed in correction, “I didn’t say no good, puppy.” The corner of his mouth hooked upward, but it still felt ridiculously soft. Gentle, even. Something that Enzo hadn’t really thought himself capable of being. Though, if he were honest, it had always been there, just in different lights. “I can still very much do that, though. Bold of you to insinuate I can’t.”[break][break]

He huffed out a breath of laughter, “Maybe, but only maybe.” A shiver raced under his skin as fingers slipped along the lines etched into his neck. Sunk back against the couch, his hands slipped down along the other’s thighs, hooking under his knees and dragging him closer, still.[break][break]

“Well the miscommunication was funny,” he said with a shrug, still grinning up at him. His fingers hooked in the front of Kosei’s shirt, but rather than yank, Enzo tugged him closer slowly. Bit by bit until he could look him in the eye, but still feel the warmth of his breath. “Kosei, it really is alright. I’m tired of being bitter and hurt. I haven’t been angry with you for a long time.” Longer than he’d like to admit.[break][break]

“But what do you want from me now, Kos?” he asked, mirroring the question asked of himself all those nights before. “I’m listening, see? Like you said.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 2:14:08 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

"Not well enough, clearly." This time it was spoken with humor on his tongue and a barely suppressed laugh. Enzo had always made him softer than he'd believed himself capable of. For some reason, it felt so... natural with him. Even though he'd never had that softness before to use as an example. It had always been clumsily offered because of that. In truth, it had always been terrifying how easily the other could make him change. He wasn't perfect with Enzo, but he didn't have to be.
[break][break]
"Well here lies your opportunity to amend that misconception." It hadn't escaped him that he stopped getting irritated with that stupid nickname. Maybe even puppy was starting to warm to him. He smirked crookedly, "I'm still skeptical."
[break][break]
Fingers slipped beneath his thighs and pulled him closer, making his breath shallow and skin shiver. "No maybe about it." He grumbled, leaning forward to kiss that very same tattoo. It was long a lasting kiss, almost barely there. Soft, even.
[break][break]
Kosei rolled his eyes at that, "You didn't seem to find it funny, at first. You were real worried there, weren't you? Pissed even." Admittedly, there was a part of him that had craved that response. Even if it had been angry, maybe especially because it had been. It was unfamiliar to him though, considering back then when he had wanted more Enzo had practically run away.
[break][break]
He liked the closeness between them, the slow pull until there was very little space between them anymore. He felt a hollow pit in his throat, an aching twist that wrung tighter as the other man spoke. He sighed at that, looking away then. There was an unexpected vulnerability in that, seeing Enzo looking at him like that. Without replying, he leaned forward until his head respect against the curve of the other's neck. The warmth of skin against his own. "I ask myself that a lot.... what do I want?" Still, in the big picture, he never really knew. "I just want you.... with me. I've missed you. It's been lonely, without you." He sighed between admittances, hating the weakness there.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 3:18:42 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] His shoulders rose and fell in a lazy shrug. “Guess not. You don’t scare me, Kiryu.” His tone was laced with a tease. Laughter and amusement rose between them so easily. Enzo knew how to charm others, but there were often moments when he felt as if he was being charmed. Even when they’d been younger, and Kosei had been so clumsy in so many ways, it had been its own brand of charming.[break][break]

“I better double down, then,” he hummed, brows lifting as he laughed quietly. Breathlessly, even. The sound chased by a shaky sigh as lips replaced the fingers drifting over his tattoo.[break][break]

Enzo huffed, maybe a touch petulantly. “Well no, I didn’t. It did worry me. More than being pissed.” The concern that it was only a repeat of what he’d already been through had been a real and present thing. That sting of rejection looming over him again. “I was pretty vulnerable with you the other night, if you’ll recall.” Kosei didn’t resist the pull, and something squeezed at his heart in his chest as Kosei tucked his face away. He didn’t make a move to tug it back, though. Perhaps there was a part of him that was even apprehensive of how the other might answer.[break][break]

His hand rose, fingers tracing the ridge of the elastic tying the other’s hair back. The loose wisps at the nape of his neck. The shell of his ear. A sigh of his own mirrored Kosei’s. “You know it’s not that easy, right? There are complications to it, and I don’t want to make things worse for you and Miu.” Since was he selfless? Since when did he care about someone other than himself? It was more of a straw dog. In the back of his mind, he recalled the request he’d made of three years prior, when he’d first be re-recruited.[break][break]

“But if that’s what you want, you have me then. I’ve been just as lonely without you too.” Knowing it was an inevitability the day Kosei had walked away had never made it any easier. And Enzo was tired of trying to ignore it. “You have me.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 21:17:41 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Try as he might to pretend otherwise, Kosei craved this kind of contact. Softness was a foreign concept to him and yet he found it a little addictive now that he had a taste for it. Enzo was a far cry from soft or comforting. He could be an unrelenting, stubborn jackass, but he supposed he could be too. Prideful, the both of them. Definitely not quick to admitting to their faults. Even less quick to admitting they were wrong.
[break][break]
"You should be very afraid of me, De Luca." He said, but there was a near purr on the edge of his tone. A inaudible chuckle following quickly afterwards. Kosei had tried his damnedest when he was younger, to be seen through a more serious lens. He'd tried so hard, he nearly cut himself on the effort of it. Before realizing it was a pointless gesture with Enzo, who didn't know how to take it seriously at the time.
[break][break]
His teeth followed the trace of lips, nipping at tattooed skin before he pulled back to look at the other man. He smiled a little at the petulance, but it softened at that. "I know... I know you were and I didn't mean to toy with that, at least... it wasn't my intent." He snorted softly, sitting back. His fingers toyed with the collar of the other's shirt, pulling to display a couple inches of tattooed skin.
[break][break]
He only looked up as hands made contact, fingers drifting through his hair and teasing the nape of his neck. Kosei couldn't quite help the scoff that slipped free, "Complications..." Maybe it was needy of him to want at all. Maybe it would have been better to say he had no wants, that it was simply nice to have him while he did, but he was greedy.
[break][break]
"Good," He said, fingers tightening on the other's collar and tugging him a little upwards, "Cause I don't intend to let you go, De Luca." Any further words were snuffed beneath their mouths as he kissed him again.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 17:24:11 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] “And why should I be?” he purred back, feeding easily into the warmth still curling between them. It was strange to be gentle and soft, but maybe also a bit thrilling. If only possible because of the fact that most things were more comfortable when done with Kosei.[break][break]

What a sap he was becoming.[break][break]

Another rogue shiver darted up his spin as teeth grazed the vulnerable spot on his neck, and in spite of his pride and sense of independence, his head tilted back to better expose the spot. Even though Kosei didn’t linger, it was still a relenting display, and one that Enzo rarely (if ever,) offered up. To anyone. “It’s alright, you cleared it up just fine,” he teased.[break][break]

His hands drifted down, settling on Kosei’s waist instead. Idly, his fingers twined the hem of his shirt around before slipping up underneath the fabric instead, affording better grip and the heat of skin. “Yes, complications,” he repeated, not missing the slightest hint of petulance in Kosei’s tone. “You can’t deny that both of our standings make things a bit difficult.”[break][break]

Enzo’s head tilted then, though, determined to make sure he held Kosei’s gaze. “That is all, though. A difficulty, not an impossibility.” A hand left its perch briefly, only long enough for the pad of his thumb to drift against the other’s bottom lip. “I have never belonged to anyone but myself, you know that. But I belong to you now, too. Maybe for longer than I was aware of.”[break][break]

He bent to the hand at his collar, the slightest lift to drag him closer. A wry smile flashed teeth at the words Kosei spoke, and his hands instinctively tightened on hips, fingers dimpling in warm skin as his breath stifled with the heated crash of lips. The only response offered was the way he fell into it, the smallest exhale against his mouth.
Or maybe it was a sigh of relief.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 15:58:08 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

"Suppose you'll just have to figure that out the hard way." He chuckled at that, not exactly a threatening force as he was draped over him. Still, he couldn't help but note the way the other man's neck was exposed. Such a strangely primal and vulnerable movement, but he noticed all the same. He wanted nothing more than to nip and kiss his way up the curve of his throat.
[break][break]
Kosei shivered as fingers slipped beneath the hem of his shirt, gliding over skin. "I have no idea what you mean." He said, humming into the other's ear and glancing aside to pick the other apart with his eyes. In truth, he wasn't entirely certain what the other was inferring but couldn't deny there was plenty for the other to be referring to.
[break][break]
Even then, he was relaxed. Though he was curious what was going on inside that head. Enzo had somehow grown more discreet over the years, harder to read while he himself felt exposed and obvious. Apparently not though, considering he'd only managed to confuse and conflict them thus far. He didn't speak as the other man's thumb brushed across his lip. Only moving to bite down on it the second it was devoid of contact. "It's funny, I've always felt as if I've only ever belonged to you, even when I was gone. It was annoying. Maybe I'm easy to buy though."
[break][break]
Hands planted rough on his hips, making his breath sharpen and spike of need crash down his spine. They always felt so messy and yet, it was addicting. Their mouths crashed together. His hand released its hold on the other's collar, falling into place on the side of Enzo's face. He forced himself to slow down a little, not really wanting a rushed repeat of last time.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]