1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
everything's gonna be alright [m, c]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2022 17:12:01 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]the roof of alex’s flat was mostly-- well, flat, aside from the tall watchtower where kyouya or the nega-kyouya or whatever his other braviary was named perched to keep an eye on things.

it had been memo’s idea to throw down a big blanket and some pillows and watch the minior as they came shrieking in through the upper atmosphere.

“look! that one’s purple,” he said, tossing back a handful of popcorn and catching most of it in his mouth. “like your eyes.”
[attr="class","samjertag"]
mission: minior mayhem
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2022 20:08:45 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Funny how, some years ago there was an actual swarm of Minior that came crashing down from the sky—and that was why he had Pyxis today.

Because his Minior came from that particular swarm.

“Oh, have I ever shown you my Minior?” he hummed quietly as he reached for some popcorn himself, picking at it piece by piece. “He came from a swarm of them that came crashing down into the region a couple years ago.”

A few moments after the purple one came streaking down, a bright-green one followed it.

“And hey, there’s a green one, just for you, Frog!”

@tag
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2022 16:18:40 GMT
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]“You haven’t, no,” Memo said, snuggling closer and moving the popcorn bucket nearer to Alex so he had an easier reach. “But you have a trillion Pokemon and there’s not enough minutes left in our lifetimes for me to meet them all.”

He pressed a kiss into his boyfriend’s cheek.

“Just for me,” he hummed, soft, not watching the stars anymore, instead focusing on the object of his affection.

His own stars.

GAY GAY SAPPY GAY
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 11:46:05 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Excuse me,” he clapped back at his boyfriend with equal parts sass and verve, “…I do not have a bajillion Pokémon. You’re making that number up.”

If he could put his hands on his hips right then and there and make a face, he would. Problem here was that there were so many multi-colored streaks screaming into the lower atmosphere and lighting up the skies with their rainbow-colored beauty.

“Hey…” he suddenly realized, getting all serious.

“…did you know something about the colored Minior, like… when they’re out of their shells they disappear the moment they hit the ground, or so it’s said…”

…and he didn’t mean to make the entire evening sad because now he remembered why he hadn’t shown his boyfriend his shiny Minior.

@tag
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 20:06:07 GMT
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]“If I am it’s not by much,” he snickered. “Everytime I meet another one or you ask me if I’ve met someone specific I realize that I’ve barely touched the tip of the iceberg.”

As if on cue a chilly pre-winter wind sluiced across the rooftop. Memo snuggled closer to Alex.

“Oh?” he asked, tilting his head back up to look at the sky. “So all the Minior up there are out of their shells? Or do they just maybe produce a trail based on their color from within their shells?”

He didn’t know how they worked at all but it didn’t seem unfeasible.

GAY GAY SAPPY GAY
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 11:57:54 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“It’s a lot more macabre than that, Frog,” he continued quietly, blushing faintly as his boyfriend snuggled closer to him to leech his body heat off of him.

“There’s a reason why normal Minior have those crater-like shells,” he went on. “The shells are what keeps them alive. Since… should they lose their shells, they only live for as long as they’re in the air. Once they hit the ground, they… they die.”

Quite sobering, wasn’t it.

He then realized that he hadn’t properly introduced him to his entire armada of Pokémon yet, just a select few… whoops!

“I’ll make sure to make some time to introduce you to all my Pokémon. All of them. Maybe you should do the same with your army, yourself,” he teased back.

@tag

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 17:06:55 GMT
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]“Oh.”

Well wasn’t that a horrible thought.

He frowns into Alex’s neck. “That… makes me sad.” Sadness makes him restless.

“Should… should we go help them?”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 17:12:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“And end up with another horde of Pokémon?” he smiled quietly as he felt his boyfriend snuggle up to him and hide his face in his neck.

“I’m going to run out of Pokéballs if we try,” he continued with another grin on his face as this time, a multi-colored peppered streak of blue and purple Minior came wailing through the lower atmosphere.

He quietly made several more wishes as those Minior disappeared.

“But do you want to try?”

@tag

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 18:17:56 GMT
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]“Is it really another… or is it just adding to the one you have already?”

He didn’t like the idea of those poor Minior sitting alone on the ground and waiting to die.

“The roof isn’t going anywhere… I think we should at least try.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 15:26:09 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“It very well might just be adding to the one I already have,” he hummed, before turning to face his boyfriend and booping him on the nose.

“How many do you want to save?” he asked a few moments later, trying to do the mental math just to make sure he had enough Pokéballs to save as many as his boyfriend wanted to save from just… evaporating and dying.

Such was the fate of a small, frozen sentient iceberg… or space rock… or whatever Minior were really supposed to be.

@tag

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 18:51:08 GMT
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]“As many as we can,” he said, hopping up out of the blanket nest and reaching for Sibella’s Pokeball. As his fingers closed around it, he faltered.

“Can I. Uh. Hitch a ride with you?”

His expression fell.

“‘Bella’s not really up to. Flying, yet.”

Something he kept forgetting.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 18:43:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He watched in quiet wonder as his boyfriend took the lead for all of point five seconds before realizing that the Noivern… wasn’t exactly aviation-ready yet.

Considering what had happened in Littleroot, he doubted that she would ever be ready for something like that again.

“Well, we better take Kyouya—I’m pretty sure Gabe still doesn’t like you, he gets all scowly when you’re around me and I really can’t understand why he refuses to tell me why that’s so,” he continued with a sigh.

“C’mon, you lazyass,” he called to the avian, who was yawning over where they lay, “…get up, we have to go somewhere.”

The Braviary let out a surprised noise, and was about to protest before Alexei himself gave said avian a rather ugly look.

“Please?”

@tag

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 23:03:31 GMT
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Alex took every available moment to remind Memo that Gabe hated his guts, and it stung, but it also… felt right. It was a cleansing burn. Someone had to hold him accountable for the bullshit he’d pulled in cyberspace, and Alex sure as hell wasn’t. Gabe and ’s righteous fury was painful, but it was his pain to bear.

“He has his reasons,”
he assured Alex, though as he looked up at Kyouya’s shadow descending through the air, he got the feeling the eagle wasn’t super pleased with him, either.

It took a little cajoling to get Kyouya down to ground level and Memo waited for Alex to mount up before he swung in behind him. Another Minior streaked through the sky.

“We might be able to save that one!”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 14:11:16 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Thankfully the avian had finally squared up and allowed the two idiot humans to get on his back before taking off—strangely, though, the other Braviary had decided to join them as well. Which was.

Odd.

“Which one, the green, or the—” he trailed off as he noticed a purple-colored Minior following the one his boyfriend had pointed out—the one they were going to save.

“Kyouya, step on it! We have space rocks to save!”

One squawk later, the blue-plumed Braviary had locked and loaded and was now following the falling Miniors that they were going to scoop up before the poor, unfortunate souls hit the ground and just. Snuffed themselves out.

@tag

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 22:38:39 GMT
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Memo stifled a cry of delight into the back of Alex’s neck as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s waist and they went shooting off into the night, not unlike the falling Minior themselves.

He wonders how many they’ll actually be able to save. Where are they going to put them all? Is there a way to get them back up to space? The questions patter restlessly in his head, but the action sets his body at ease, even as his stomach drops with Kyouya’s flight path and he does let out a whoop, this time, cold air on his face and warmth in his heart.

GAY GAY SAPPY GAY