partners in crime [past]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
partners in crime [past]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 15:00:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elio1"]
[attr="class","elio1"]

Arms crossed, the blond-haired youth looked away with a roll of his eyes as he breathed out a sigh. Anxiously tapping his foot he looked like he was ready to bolt at any moment. Being in the presence of his father always put him on edge, yet his pride refused to relent nor show any weakness.
[break][break]
So he defiantly held his ground - attempting to look and sound bored and unbothered by the mafia boss's and rocket elite's presence. "I understand, father. I won't fuck this up. I'm not stupid!" He expressed petulantly not at all happy with this situation.
[break][break]
Breaking into some place or another? What was he to him? Some stooge?! Why the hell couldn't he hire someone else to do it? Sure, Elio was just a lowly Grunt, but he could handle more than just a typical smash-and-grab! [break][break]And not only that, he had to work with someone?! Ugh... The one thing Elio hated was working with other people.
[break][break]
He was a lone wolf kinda guy. He didn't need anyone else for anything! Plus, he knew exactly what this all was. A way for his dear old man to keep an eye on him. [break][break]Babysitting. [break][break]Elio held back a growl at the mere thought. He was old enough to not need his dad to control him like this! He was capable! Yet this bastard still-!
[break][break]
"You may go." Turning sharply on his heel he stormed off already not happy about this whole thing. His father could call it a "collaboration" all he wanted. But this was all just a fucking farce.
[break][break]
The young man was beyond pissed and was happy to release his anger on whoever his partner was. Whether verbally or otherwise. He was sure whoever he was dealing with could handle it. Or even fight back. Elio smirked internally.
[break][break]
Now that would be quite the merry, thought.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- let's do this! :D

[attr="class","eliopkmn"]

[attr="class","eliocredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elio1"]--accent:#7b6678;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .elio1"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliopkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliocredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliocredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]