‹ shared brain cell › [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 5:51:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"so like, what's up with kevin anyway? don't think male honchkrows lay eggs man, is he sick?[break]
and so came the inevitable conversation the two trainers were way overdue for. given micah's training in biology, she should know better. of course, she should know better, but did she? given how much she trusted danny - she didn't question him when he even claimed his honchkrow was a male, giving it the distinct name of 'kevin' despite it laying eggs multiple times a year and not particularly being affected by male counterparts for breeding. the two knuckleheads had even gone through the whole song and dance of supporting the little 'lgbtq buddy' in its pursuits but hadn't questioned the obvious or checked for proof.[break]
"you know, i don't think i ever checked - you sure?"[break]

[break]
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@danny

SMOKE OUT THE BEES MISSION
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 3:16:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It wasn't until Micah outright said it that it dawned on him. Had he even bothered to check Kevin's naughty bits? Fuuuuck, he was pretty sure he never even bothered to. Kevin just looked like a Kevin, y'know? With a curious glance, Danny looked over his majestic partner closely and carefully. He even procured a magnifying glass like it was out of thin air. A little closer aaand...

Crack.

The magnifying glass hit the ground and shattered a little.

Oh. Oh. Ohhh. Well. This was something. Suddenly the regret of showering with his Honchkrow like they were bros hit him like a water bottle flying at a hated pop celebrity. He couldn't help the way he screamed in response to his sudden realization.

"KEVIN'S A GIRL?!"

It definitely explained how cozy he-- Well, she had gotten with Big Drippy.

[break]

@micah

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 8:59:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"ER ... AH ... ER ... AHHHH ...[break]
surely, micah should have known better - hell, she majored in this kinda stuff. of course, nobody had bothered to look at the damn honchkrow enough to check. poor kevin was actually a kevinette ... or kevina? "w-well ... no matter the gender, she? he? will always be a 'kevin' in my heart," the brunette urged, going to pat danny on the back. they had gathered that day to perform a mission, but she had had the random idea out of left field to check on their pokemon before heading out. having acquired a rapidash, she thought it only right to help out the local bee farmers with smoking out some combees. little did she know she would be inhibiting the progress early by sending the two of them into a spiral of surprise and anguish at their ignorance as the first step to their day.[break]
"'sides, she looks like a kevin." perhaps this was her way of trying to comfort danny, as she continued to rub his back.[break]

[break]

@danny

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 1:45:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Danny couldn't help but give a shrug of his shoulders. Kevin was Kevin and that's all that mattered. He -- or perhaps she given their recent discovery -- was a loyal pokemon enough and dealt with Danny and Micah head-on. He gave the bird a gentle pat on the head and an apologetic smile. He didn't mean to intrude on her privacy but alas, they needed to answer the stupid question that had come to light for the two single-braincelled organisms. Danny decided since they were dealing with bugs that it was best to leave a bird-like predator out to deal with what Micah's Rapidash could not.

"At least now we know why her and Big Drippy play so well together," he grinned. "Here I just thought they were wrestling."

Oh, how pathetically naïve Danny could be.

In their pondering, they'd made it to the farm and Danny was the first to greet the farmer with a firm handshake. It seemed so counterintuitive to do something to help people, but he figured Micah was in it for the promise of rewards. He couldn't blame her, he felt the same way. The farmer explained that they just needed some help honey harvesting. Seemed simple enough, at least! While Rapidash was driving off the Combee, Kevin could swipe in and take the honeycombs they'd created. And with that thought in mind, Danny rushed off towards where the Combee resided.

"Bro, maybe if we make this quick, we can eat some of the honeycomb!" He wondered if it was anything like the cereal brand.

[break]

@micah