Canalave City, Sinnoh
Pansexual/Aromantic
Director of RotomTV
Civilian
Uninterested
But Amused
10 height
10 height
You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @malcolm
Malcolm Stone
Fire & Ice [Past/Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 5:00:09 GMT
Malcolm Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Malcolm1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Malcolm Carver took off his shoes as he entered the Gallagher's home, always careful to respectfully abide by the matriarch's rules. He'd learned that much in his youth: mothers were to be listened to, or else there were consequences.[break][break]

Mal endeavored to make mistakes rarely. That made him a quick learner.[break][break]

A charming smile and an offering of apology was enough to melt any barriers that might have kept him outside in the bitter cold, and he thawed inside as he looked about for his chosen target, the faintest frown manifesting as he failed to find him.[break][break]

"Are you looking for Felix?" A hand helpfully gestured to the backroom, where the distant sounds of a videogame system filtered through the darkness. "August is out, I'm afraid."[break][break]

His smile widened at this. Felix was alone? Good. He preferred it that way.[break][break]

The blurry light of the television glared down on the dark-haired boy like a neon halo, upbeat music masking Malcolm's footsteps in noise.[break][break]

"This again, Gallagher?" was his dry introduction as he sat down beside him. "You're shit at these games."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Make It Double.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.Malcolm1]--accent:#4682B4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Malcolm1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
Fire & Ice [Past/Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 6:54:20 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
It'd been another dull weekend.

Homework, drills, and sleep consumed every waking hour of the little freedom his days provided, leaving him starved for even the lightest forms of entertainment.

It didn't help that his best friend was also giving him the cold shoulder.

"Fucking asshole," he muttered, the bite of his breath smothered by another handful of almonds. They cracked between his molars in hard, singular crunches.

'YOU DIED' populated his screen for the 100th time, and Felix was just about ready to chuck his remote when a familiar voice came crawling from his left.

He didn't even bother turning. There was no surprise to be had; only one asshole could possibly climb their way into his living room with such levels of undeserved attitude.

"Then you try, smartass."

It's with a rough thud he slammed the controlled into his chest.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mal, Malcolm Carver
He/Him
November 1
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Pansexual/Aromantic
Director of RotomTV
Civilian
Uninterested
But Amused
10 height
10 height
You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @malcolm
Malcolm Stone
Fire & Ice [Past/Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 7:16:41 GMT
Malcolm Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Someone's pissier than usual."[break][break]

He grinned as the controller was shoved into his hands. Its well-thumbed buttons had worn away the letters some time ago, but muscle memory filled in those gaps.[break][break]

"You're going to ruin your teeth like that, you know," he continued flatly, eyeing the almonds with a lift of his eyebrow before he restarted the game mission. Felix's avatar reanimated before it ran across the screen, unsheathing his weapon to battle.[break][break]

God, what horrible character design it was, too. No imagination whatsoever. Classic Gallagher.[break][break]

Malcolm crossed his legs, eyes narrowing as he focused on his virtual foes, the memorized move-sets resulting in a quick jerk of his thumbs in reflex. His grin dimpled into a smirk as he made his way passed the entry point that had plunged Felix to his fiery doom, making his way to the gate that he'd failed to breach until now.[break][break]

"Sometimes I wonder if you just like losing."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.Malcolm1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
Fire & Ice [Past/Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 1:53:01 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
There he goes, effortlessly succeeding where Felix failed. Like always.

The further his avatar plunged through the traps and enemies that had slaughtered Felix silly, the further his expression twisted into one of annoyance, ending with his eyebrows noticeably dipped and his lips taut.

"This game fucking sucks anyways."

Felix forcibly seized back control of the controller.

Grunting, he saved the game, then immediately turned off the console, letting static overtake the screen once more. Only after turning off the tv did he turn to look at him, face still dragged down into a pointed frown.

"Why are you even here? Got lost on your way back to Marissa's?"

The girl he'd been seeing lately. When asked, he always told him they were just partners for some school project. Fat fucking chance.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mal, Malcolm Carver
He/Him
November 1
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Pansexual/Aromantic
Director of RotomTV
Civilian
Uninterested
But Amused
10 height
10 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @malcolm
Malcolm Stone
Fire & Ice [Past/Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 0:51:24 GMT
Malcolm Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Temper, temper, Gallagher."[break][break]

Still, he let the controller go without argument. A smirk pulled at the corner of his lips, although he bit back the urge to laugh. Better to keep his smug satisfaction to himself, lest he push Felix too far.[break][break]

At the mention of Marissa, however, his eyebrows rose. That dull, dreary creature with a Mudbray's face? This time Malcolm was unable to hold back the sudden laugh that took hold of him.[break][break]

"I wasn't aware you cared who I spent my time with, frankly."[break][break]

Not that Malcolm minded the accusation in the slightest. On the contrary, it pleased him to see Felix so rattled. A shit-eating grin beamed up at him, and Malcolm met his green eyes with ice-cold blue.[break][break]

"Don't tell me you're jealous?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
Fire & Ice [Past/Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 5:54:02 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Jealousy would not even begin to describe the ball of fury that rolled in his stomach, curling up each side, rolling back and forth, over and over, until it ate away at all else. But Felix would never admit it - not to Malcolm, anyways. So, instead, he rolled his eyes, choosing to occupy his thoughts with the static of the tv.

"Yeah right," he scoffed, "I just found it interesting."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mal, Malcolm Carver
He/Him
November 1
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Pansexual/Aromantic
Director of RotomTV
Civilian
Uninterested
But Amused
10 height
10 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @malcolm
Malcolm Stone
Fire & Ice [Past/Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 7:27:33 GMT
Malcolm Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Deflection? Interesting.[break][break]

Malcolm shrugged as though he hadn't gained some sick satisfaction from this observation, picking up his Rotom phone and idly scrolling through the list of contacts.[break][break]

He smiled at the screen, tucking it away into his pocket once more as he chuckled.[break][break]

"You do have competition for my time, actually. She's wondering if I'm free for a late night study session."[break][break]

A lie, spoken effortlessly and without a moment's thought.[break][break]

"Given your sulking, I take it you want me to leave?"[break][break]

The verbal bait dangled where Felix could see it in plain view, Malcolm made as if to stand and prepare to depart.[break][break]

He was fairly confident he wouldn't make it to the doorway before he met resistance.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
Fire & Ice [Past/Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 3:51:55 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
It was so easy to rile Felix up.

All it took was one quickly conceived lie, one dangle of verbal bait, for him to immediately chomp down on it.

"There's no way you're actually going."

Despite the rush in his voice, the young man did his best to toe the line between open possession and apathy. Lean far too close toward one side and it might become overwhelming, even for his best friend.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mal, Malcolm Carver
He/Him
November 1
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Pansexual/Aromantic
Director of RotomTV
Civilian
Uninterested
But Amused
10 height
10 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @malcolm
Malcolm Stone
Fire & Ice [Past/Sinnoh]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 4:14:45 GMT
Malcolm Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"No?"[break][break]

A sneer crept across his handsome features, visibly entertained by the dark-haired man's show of defiance.[break][break]

How transparent this false bravado was.[break][break]

"Going to stop me, then, Gallagher?" he taunted, stepping forward. "This must be new for you. Giving orders, rather than taking them."[break][break]

In that way Felix's father was always present here, even when the man was absent.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]