awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
shaken not stirred [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 10:06:08 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

There was exactly one way he could invite the person he was thinking of to join him.

He’d already placed the order for two drinks—one his own brandy, the other was a dirty martini for his companion this evening.

There was something that was bothering him for the longest time, and he could only share it with the person with whom the dirty martini was meant for. Now it was all a matter of time waiting for her to appear.

(Who wouldn’t say no to free alcohol?)

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 19:52:30 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Katherine could not say no to free alcohol. Lars knew that much-- most people who've met her knew that much. The promise of a martini is enough to lure the Malevolent anywhere, and in her kindness, she doesn't make the Composed wait long for her.
[break][break]
"It's been a while, Lars," is her form of greeting. Cheeky and teasing, but all in a friendly way. "Please don't tell me you stumbled into another tomb without me..."
[break][break]
Surely not, right? She'd have heard about it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 10:00:54 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“If I did, everyone else would’ve known,” he greeted back, the corner of his mouth turning up into the briefest of smirks for a few moments. “It’s damn near impossible to do anything covertly when you’re a well-known public figure. Eyes and ears everywhere.”

He then took a sip of his drink.

“I made sure it was dirty,” he continued as he tilted his head in the direction of her drink, “…because you won’t have it any other way.”

Once he set his glass down, he decided to get straight into the thick of it.

“You remember the time we went to the Ruins in the Great Desert, and what mentioned in the meeting previously about ?”

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights