TAG WITH @nemesis
Nia Imari
Hidden Figures [Social]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 19:20:56 GMT
Nia Imari Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nia1"]
[attr="class","body"]

The nice thing about being the one in charge at her station was the fact that she wasn't required to complete missions with a partner. Though that rarely stopped her second in command from tagging along. In fact, he tried as such today but she wouldn't give him any slack. After all, while she was out of the office someone had to look after the kids. [break][break]

That was just an excuse of course, and he knew it. But the beauty about being in charge was that he couldn't refute it. So that's how Nia found herself in front of a media broadcasting company handling a rookie case all on her lonesome. At least, that was just the cover. Instead she was here with a business proposition. [break][break]

She figured if she could sink her claws into the media she could get a one up on information that'll make her real job a little bit easier. Which was to cover Rocket's track and misdirect the League. Especially now in times of warfare. As she walked into the building she could tell they had their hands full. [break][break]

Only thing is that she couldn't tell if that was normal or because of the incident last night. This entire gig had been planned ahead of time. She'd managed to score a favor among her fellow grunts in Rocket and decided to cash in. She planted them here and kindly asked them to cause a little ruckus for her, which they delivered on. [break][break]

Classified as a break in, she was here to do a follow up on the events. But again, it was all just so she could get her foot in the door. Nia walked with the swagger and poise of an important figurehead so she was easily allowed to bypass other reporters waiting for a statement and people that were in line. She stopped in front of the secretary before flashing her a charming smile. [break][break]

"I'm here to see your boss." The secretary glanced up at her briefly before her gaze flittered back to her computer screen. Nia could tell she was swamped with work at the moment. "Unfortunately, Mr. Kane isn't taking any meetings right now. Did you have an appointment?" Nia's grin widened as she offered a shrug. "No, I thought I could just pop in."[break][break]

The secretary scoffed and shook her head. "Then I'm afraid I ca-" before the woman could finish her sentence, Nia slid her badge on the desk in front of the secretary while still maintaining her brilliant smile. "I'm sure you can make an exception. Just this once. It's important." Caught off guard the secretary began to immediately scramble as she reached for her phone to quickly making this last minute meeting possible.
[break][break]

@sebastian[break][break]

NOTES

☣️ just starting somethin for us, we could turn this into a mission too if you want[break]
☣️ outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nia1"]--accent:#a65372;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nia1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nia1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nia1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nia1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nia1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nia1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nia1 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nia1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nia1 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nia1 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights