awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
mania [s, c]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 22:02:35 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I. I want you to… to help me, come to my senses… if you notice, if you so ever once see me… acting all strange at you. You… you know how I am normally, r-right?” he would hiccup quietly, staring at a certain point of his partner’s shoulders (as he was unable to look straight into the other man’s eyes at the moment) as he willed himself not to break down, yet again in his partner’s presence.

“And… and if I do anything that’s… that’s not what you normally know as being p-part of me, please… stop me, okay?

Even if it meant hurting anyone else nearby.

This wasn’t a plea; it was a request. One that he knew the other would do, without preamble.

“The same would… would go for you, too.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
mania [s, c]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2024 15:26:33 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","membopan"]
[attr="class","membopkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon flygon"]
[attr="class","membopkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon wooloo"]

[attr="class","membo"]
“Of course I know how you are normally,” he says, more of a snap than he means it. He sighs, terse, and tries to make himself relax. “But how do I stop you? I can’t hurt you.”

That latter part went without saying. Of course he would hurt others if it mean Alex was protected and safe. The recognition of it, though, makes his stomach turn.

[attr="class","membot"]
[attr="class","memboc"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.membo] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px; font-family: nunito, sans-serif!important; font-size: 13px!important; [/newclass][newclass=.membo blockquote]line-height: 17px!important; border-radius: 0px 5px 5px 5px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.membo b] letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass][newclass=.membo i]color: #888;[/newclass][newclass=.membo u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.membopan]border-left: solid 1px #232323; width: 55px; float: left; margin-left: 57px; height: 100%; margin-top: 40px; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 5px 0px 0px 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.membopkmn]border-top: solid 1px #232323; height: 60px; width: 55px; text-align: center; border-radius: 3px 0px 3px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.membopkmn span] margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -12px; [/newclass][newclass=.membot] text-align: right; margin-bottom: -20px;[/newclass][newclass=.membot a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 3px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.memboc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-43px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
mania [s, c]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 5:52:11 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“That—that’s why,” he would hiss quietly, looking straight into his partner’s eyes as he said the next words, “…that’s why only you can do it. I trust you. Like how you trust me. We trust each other.”

He would take his partner’s hands as he said these words.

“We trust each other to do this… for one another. You said… you wanted to trust again, right?”

A deep breath would follow after these words, which he would exhale after a few moments.

“We put our trust in each other.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
mania [s, c]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 15:30:49 GMT

[attr="class","membo"]
“Of course we trust each other!” he says, volume just below a shout, before his face crumples and he mutters a litany of curses in multiple languages. “But that doesn’t explain--!”

Alex takes his hands and Memo freezes, looking down at where their bodies are connected. He exhales, long, slow, and low.

“...I guess I’ll figure it out,” he says, after a long while, weak smile coming to his face.

[attr="class","membot"]
[attr="class","memboc"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.membo] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px; font-family: nunito, sans-serif!important; font-size: 13px!important; [/newclass][newclass=.membo blockquote]line-height: 17px!important; border-radius: 0px 5px 5px 5px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.membo b] letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass][newclass=.membo i]color: #888;[/newclass][newclass=.membo u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.membopan]border-left: solid 1px #232323; width: 55px; float: left; margin-left: 57px; height: 100%; margin-top: 40px; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 5px 0px 0px 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.membopkmn]border-top: solid 1px #232323; height: 60px; width: 55px; text-align: center; border-radius: 3px 0px 3px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.membopkmn span] margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -12px; [/newclass][newclass=.membot] text-align: right; margin-bottom: -20px;[/newclass][newclass=.membot a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 3px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.memboc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-43px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
mania [s, c]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 20:43:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I know it’ll kill you inside when you try to hurt me, but,” he dropped off, realizing that the other had done the little ‘freezing up’ thing whenever they had any kind of physical contact.

“…but I know you’ll find the strength to do it, because anyone else I ask would take it out of context. You at least. You know the circumstances.”

He sighed, once more.

“I wouldn’t ask anyone else but you for something this big.”

It was a hell of an ask, but one with reason.

“I love you, okay? I know you do. You absolutely do, until Hell freezes over. And I know you love me too. Despite whatever… despite whatever fuckery you or I end up doing, we’d know something’s wrong. It’s on sight.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
mania [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 14:08:20 GMT

[attr="class","membo"]
He tries to convey all he cannot do in the look in his eyes. Please don’t ask me to hurt you. I cannot hurt you. I already hurt you enough.

But he doesn’t voice his concerns. He just sighs and stands on his tiptoes to press a soft kiss to the center of Alex’s forehead.

“Shower?

[attr="class","membot"]
[attr="class","memboc"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing