Forget-Me-Not

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Forget-Me-Not
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2019 19:18:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","onlytime"]

[attr="class","onlytimeleft"]

Father was out. [break][break]

He gave her all the freedom she could want, and yet here she was, tending to flowers in a bed. She loved gardening, just as much as she loved her grass and fairy pokemon. They were pure, innocent, playful and childish like her (or, whatever was left of her). She holds a squirtle watering can in her hands, drizzling it over the flowers with a small smile on her face. This was better. This was more fun than school was. Was it a good idea to go skipping school and her classes? Of course not, but she didn't think her father would mind in the first place. If he did, then he would address it the next time they spoke, or he would scold her.[break][break]

Either way, he didn't care too much about her. This was a fact she wasn't fond of admitting, but has accepted, nonetheless. [break][break]

"Bella?" she looks over her shoulder, eyes meeting that of a tiny budew who was trying her best to waddle on her own two feet. The baby pokemon still couldn't walk too well, having just recently hatched from her egg. A cutielfy was buzzing and hovering over the grass pokemon, ready to swoop in and help the baby if it needed it. Kira sets the can down against the box, walking over to the budew to pick it up and hold her in one arm. "We're helping the woman in the flower shop with her flowers, today. Do you want to help grab the fertilizer?" she speaks the cutiefly, who seemed to shake her head fairly quickly. [break][break]

Kira, sighing, walks back into the building to quickly call out to the florist. It doesn't take too long, and Kira comes out trying to drag a large, heavy bag of fertilizer against the ground. Her hands try their best to grip onto the top of the unopened bag, but it kept slipping, and she wasn't strong enough to lift it up.

[attr="class","onlytimeright"]
[attr="class","onlytimeimg"]

[attr="class","onlytimelyric1"]sure as the sun will cross the sky

[attr="class","onlytimelyric2"]THE LIE IS OVER

[attr="class","onlytimeline"]

[attr="class","onlytimenotes"]

I said I would make this happen and I'm late :sweats:

[attr="class","onlytimehov"]

BELLA

T
FOR

C
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]
[newclass=.onlytime]padding:34px;width:530px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-top:5px solid #333333;border-bottom:5px solid #333333;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#888888;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeleft]font:11px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;color:#888888;text-align:justify;border-right:solid 1px #e5e5e5;padding-right:24px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeleft b, .onlytimeleft i]color:#8c72bb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeright]margin-left:24px;color:#bbbbbb;font:9px Verdana;text-align:justify;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeimg]height:70px;width:70px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f5f5f5;border-radius:0%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeimg img]height:70px;width:70px;border-radius:0%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimelyric1]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:10px 0px 0px 0px;color:#333333;letter-spacing:-.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimelyric2]font:bold 25px Roboto Condensed;color:#333333;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeline]background-color:#e5e5e5;width:80px;height:1px;margin:10px 90px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimenotes]margin-bottom:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimehov]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f5f5f5;height:48px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimehov div]height:48px;width:48px;text-align:center;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:48px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimehov span]width:150px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f5f5f5;font:bold 10px Roboto;padding:9px;line-height:10px;text-align:center;color:#333333;position:absolute;margin:11px 0px 0px -1px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimehov:hover span]opacity:1;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times