Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Shore - Isaac vs Bryan
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 1:46:04 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

Bryan stared at Isaac. [break][break]

The various voices in his mind all shouting at him different things to do. 'Let him go, take the help and stab him in the back, steal his pokemon' he says as he tries to sift through all the options quickly. However thinking was not his strong suit as he quickly finds himself overwhelmed. [break][break]

He frowns as he struggles to stand up, he takes a second to gather up the saliva in his mouth and spits it onto the stainless sand of the beach. Tainting it in a dark crimson tint as he decides to respond "Fuck you." [break][break]

"You...you still have the gall to try and order me. Especially after you know I don't have a choice anymore." he says as he looks at his grimmsnarl and nods. "Xerneas protect onto him." he orders as xerneas's eyesight locks onto Isaac himself and creates a PROTECT over him, effectively turning the defensive move into a cage as a ball of light traps him. [break][break]

"Do it." he orders his grimmsnarl as the fibers that were wrapped around the Aegislash start to heat up and ignite slowly as the heated fibers snake their way over to the Aegislash, giving isaac time to beg as the FIRE PUNCH.
warms up

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Shore - Isaac vs Bryan
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 2:08:49 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]You know I don't have a choice anymore.[break][break]

For a second, worry flashed over Isaac's face. When they first squared off, he said he knew how this had to go. Then Bryan just had to reveal how hurt he was by Isaac's betrayal, and the situation turned both far more hopeful and far more painful. A part of Isaac wanted so badly to reach Bryan. Another part knew forces far stronger than he had already staked their claim.[break][break]

Only now, given final chance after final chance, did Isaac realize how much this was killing Bryan.[break][break]

He wanted to say that Bryan always had a choice. Everyone did. Frankly, if an immortal such as he were to turn his back on Rocket, they would be able to do little to stop him. The League might have complaints, but between his power and the good he could do, they wouldn't have much say in the matter. Yet Bryan's darkness was his own, and the care he felt for Isaac would do little to stop it.[break][break]

It was a moot point. Before he could protect, a Protect bubble rose up around him. His voice was blocked by a wall of shimmering light, only a distant plea lingering for Bryan to hear. Now, at long last, Bryan was safe from the familiar words that struck at his heart time and time again.[break][break]

Now, at long last, he could get to work on what he'd set out to do.[break][break]

Isaac threw himself into the Protect sphere shoulder first, wincing as the arm he'd popped back into its socket flared up again. Useless. Of course it was. Pokemon attacks bounced off of these without a scratch, let alone what a human could do. Desperate, he charged again, and again, and again, serving only to tire himself out.[break][break]

Not even the northern wind could help him now. As Isaac's body unraveled into a gale, he found himself bashing against the Protect sphere every which way. Physical barriers had no power over him, but that was because they were never as airtight as this. A hurricane of impotent rage brewed inside of the sphere, all as flaming hairs snaked closer and closer to Luck & Pluck's body.[break][break]

"Guess neither of us get a choice anymore." Isaac's voice was little more than a faint echo, punctuated by ragged breathing. Could even the wind tire? It appeared so. "If you want a fight, you've got one."[break][break]

The second that sphere went down, it was showtime.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Shore - Isaac vs Bryan
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 17:11:09 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Bryan finally got what he sought, a fight. [break][break]

He watched as a storm brewed within the protective barrier, a storm raged inside of the glass bottle attempting to burst out. He raised an eyebrow, abilities related to a storm? The protect drops down and Xerneas reacts, charging forward to use HORN LEECH as grimmsnarl focused on the FIRE PUNCH and attempting to speed up the process before Isaac could intervene, but would it be fast enough? [break][break]

"No we don't." he responds as Bryan rushes towards the storm, not exactly sure how to attack someone who kept vanishing in and out of a physical form.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Shore - Isaac vs Bryan
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 17:42:59 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Bryan may not have seen it behind Isaac's mask of confidence, but he was exhausted. Manipulating the Snowscape, dancing around a Z-Move, and trying to break through this airtight prison were starting to take a hell of a toll on him. His echoing voice was ragged with fatigue, and the winds that made up his body wavered feebly.[break][break]

Perhaps Xerneas knew this better than anyone. What seemed like a futile attack against the wind bore surprising fruit. As Isaac tried to weave around their branching, incandescent horns, he found his exhausted body fighting to reassert itself. What could have been a clean dodge lead to him stumbling away, blood dripping down a gash in his side.[break][break]

He'd never reach Luck & Pluck like this. Instead, with what little energy he had, he tossed a shimmering Pokeball forward. Infinity Energy swirled around the band on his wrist, carrying all the willpower his body was too spent to handle. It would have to go to someone stronger than him now.[break][break]

Knuckles the Lucario answered the call. Still glowing brightly from the throes of Mega Evolution, she hurled herself towards the Mega Grimmsnarl with reckless abandon. Her Meteor Mash didn't need to be a sure killer. It just needed to free his grip on Luck & Pluck. The flaming lashes were already scarring the Aegislash's siding. Further torture could spell his death.[break][break]

It could spell all of their deaths. If Isaac was still standing after a graze from Xerneas, Bryan bowling him over changed that. The force of the impact left blood spurting from Isaac's side wound, and it was clear that Bryan was now in his element. All the while, Knuckles stood alone, staring down a fellow Mega and a raging god.[break][break]

She sank down into a fighting stance. Let them come.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — Knuckles the Lucario is called. She Mega Evolves, trying to knock down Grimmsnarl long enough to free Luck & Pluck the Aegislash. Isaac gets on the bad end of a Horn Leech and a Bryan.

[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Shore - Isaac vs Bryan
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 0:59:56 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Bryan hungered, but what would exactly satiate his lust for a resolution? [break][break]

Was it blood, was it an apology, was it just pushing for towards a conclusion? Such thoughts were useless to someone who had no ending. [break][break]

This story would continue for him, over and over, he knew it. But that momentary pause to think on his life lead him to stay wide open as the attack from the lucario landed squarely on grimmsnarl's body, sending the Pokémon back and landing on Bryan. As a result, the pokemon was naturally released from the grimmsnarl's cage of hairs. [break][break]

Xerneas stands there staring at the Lucario "Young man." it says as it address Isaac directly. "Why does the one you serve not come to your aid?" he ponders as it had limited experience with other avatars and the pokemon they served.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Shore - Isaac vs Bryan
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 1:27:31 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]It was a moment right out of Alolan-style professional wrestling. Two valiant fighters fell to the ground, and now it was just a question of which one found the strength to stand up first. Bryan had more vim and vigor, but he was also tangled up in the hair of his own tag team partner. Could Isaac, despite being spent to the point of exhaustion, shudder to his feet first?[break][break]

Maybe he could. Bryan wasn't the only one with a partner here. His fist clenched as the light of Knuckles' Heal Pulse washed over him.[break][break]

For their part, Xerneas didn't interfere. Knuckles shot them a nod of appreciation, knowing damn well that the legend could have shattered Isaac's skull like a coconut if they so pleased. Instead, they simply offered a question. Isaac turned it over in his head, meeting Xerneas' eyes as he shuddered up to one knee.[break][break]

"They already have." With a knocked out sword and a horrid gash down his side, Isaac's answer seemed like madness. Nevertheless, a spark of something indescribable danced in his eyes. "Do you think I could've pushed back against your Z-Move without their gifts? They've given me everything I need to succeed, and now they're letting me figure out how to put 'em to good use."[break][break]

"I gave it my best. But clearly, I've got a hell of a way to go. Thanks for showing me that."

From one knee to a weak, feeble stance. Even after Knuckles' Heal Pulse, blood trickled down his side and his legs trembled from exhaustion. It seemed like Isaac was ready to drop again at any moment. Knuckles refused to let that happen. She hefted Luck & Pluck by the hilt in one paw, then charged forward to brace Isaac against her with her other arm. She may have been the smallest of everyone on the battlefield, but Infinity Energy and boundless loyalty spurred her to give it her damndest efforts.[break][break]

If nobody got in her way, she would charge off at Extreme Speed.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Shore - Isaac vs Bryan
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 1:56:24 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"No!" he exclaims as he sees that isaac was going to escape at this rate. Xerneas moves to act, trying to use a psychic to pull isaac back intot he fight. [break][break]

But it fails. [break][break]

Xerneas moves back over to Bryan, not even asking if Bryan was ok. The grimmsnarl passes out, cancelling the mega evolution in the process. "Your question made us lose." he growls at xerneas. "Perhaps for now. However, one believes in the grand standing of things there is a fundamental difference between our relationship and his." he raises an eyebrow as he recalls grimmsnarl and xerneas takes a pause. [break][break]

He looks towards the waters, the ocean's eerie calm that washed over the area as the fight ends"Despite one knowing that one's chosen can withstand almost an natural affliction, return time and time again from the cold clutches of death, and put his mind towards any goal he pursued." he pauses as he turns his gaze away from the shores and towards Bryan "I could never stand by and watch you suffer like his chosen has. He claims the boons are enough, but one's time here has taught one anything." [break][break]

"One's love for their chosen and his life is where we find out strength." The lifebringer stays silent, he knows not how to respond.

notes about this post

+110 post [break]
+10 knock out[break]
+10 mega evolution[break]
+10 z-move[break]
+150 mission [break]
+250 tying = 580 mp

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Shore - Isaac vs Bryan
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 2:31:35 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]All Isaac could do was offer his former friend a smile and a wave. Next time, he knew he wouldn't be so lucky.[break][break]

Unlike him, Knuckles didn't look back. Even as Infinity Energy flowed off of her in great, rolling waves, she forced herself to hold onto her form. She squeezed her eyes shut to stop the sand from stinging them. She clenched her jaw tight to stop herself from panting away all her air. She forced herself to run faster than her legs could carry her, even faster than she had back on Mt. Pyre.[break][break]

Despite all of that, she found herself being passed.[break][break]

Extrasensory power wrapped around the man braced against Knuckles' chest, slowly peeling him away from her. For a moment, she hung on all the tighter, a snarl spreading across her face. However, the second she realized they had been found by a friend instead of a foe, she allowed herself to relent.[break][break]

As Isaac took a stumble forward, he found himself staring down a rather frustrated looking Suicune. Their red pupils seemed to burn holes through his skull, and their ribbons writhed in agitation. "Hey there, buddy. Good to see ya" Isaac started, only to find his voice dying in his throat. Suicune didn't want to exchange pleasantries right now.[break][break]

Suicune wanted answers.[break][break]

"Look, I had to try, okay? He had Luck & Pluck, I couldn't just-" Images flashed through Isaac's mind. Buffaloman. Pandora. Sanford. Hearth. Echo. All sacrifices made for Isaac, gifts given by Pokemon who loved him, losses that tore at his heart but, tragically, proved necessary. "It's different this time! I'm stronger now. I don't have to make them stand alone. I was-"[break][break]

". . . I was let go, wasn't I?" The anger in Suicune's eyes ebbed away, worry taking its place. "I lucked out. Because as pissed as he is, Bryan still cares. If I was anyone else, Luck & Pluck wouldn't have stood a chance. And then I would've died, too, so his death would've been in vain."[break][break]

"Except, if it came to that, I know you would've been there."[break][break]

This time it was Suicune's turn to look taken aback. "C'mon, don't look at me like that. I can feel your Pressure, y'know. And even if I couldn't, what're the odds you'd just run into me and Knux like that?" If Suicune was the verbal type, they would've been lost for words, and Isaac damn well knew it. "This was all some test. And . . . I guess I failed, huh?"[break][break]

Suicune shook their head. Then, taking a few steps forward, they rested their forehead against Isaac's. The coolness of their crest, after all of the intense combat Isaac had been through, was like a breath of fresh air. He laughed a little, a few pained tears sneaking down his cheeks. "It's all so hard. You really put a lot on my shoulders, buddy. But . . . fuck it. "A lot"'s kinda been my thing for a long time now."[break][break]

"It's gonna be a hell of a road. Be patient with this stubborn idiot while he figures it all out?"[break][break]

If there was any doubt, the healing waters surging around Isaac washed them away. Energy flowed back into his body, finally giving Isaac the strength to stand for himself. The faith Suicune put in him, and the worry they harbored from afar, meant just as much to Isaac as Xerneas' diehard, frontline support meant to Bryan. Two different gods beside two different men, each sharing a love only they could.[break][break]

Neither walked an easy road, and yet the two of them couldn't be luckier.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,317 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Shore - Isaac vs Bryan
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 4:13:36 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: