the dark's no fun [dd]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the dark's no fun [dd]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 9:28:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aliasong"]

slateport park was incredibly vibrant tonight, sounds of bright laughter and dark spooky music echoing in the late autumn air. twinkling fairy lights wove themselves into the trees, casting a soft glow on the various carved pumpkins that temporarily made home in the lush greenery. a large crowd mingled and danced in the center of the well-lit space as others indulged in refreshments on one side and painted pumpkins on the opposite.
[break][break]
alia stays near the edge of the action, choosing to stand near the refreshments alone. she opted for a simple bat costume for the event, a nod in acknowledgment at the noibat that was perched on her shoulder. she created this look through the pairing of a lacy black top and classic mini skirt, tied together by the tiny bat-ear headclips and bat wings attached to her back. many people wore outfits much more elaborate than hers, but to be fair, she only found out about the event a few hours prior.
[break][break]
if this was any other party, alia would have been in the center with everyone else, chatting up a storm thanks to her well-honed ability to small-talk. something about knowing that everyone present is an artist of some kind, however, keeps her hidden in the shadows.
[break][break]
not wanting to look out of place in such a spirited setting, alia lingers near the refreshments, suddenly incredibly interested by the arrangement of sweets and drinks offered. she pokes around the table, plopping a gengar-themed cupcake and an assortment of berries into her plate after much thought. next, she pours herself a generous amount of the cheap shitty wine someone brought, because lord knows she was gonna need it to make it through the night. satisfied with her plate, alia turns around, ready to find a bench somewhere an-[break][break]
“fuck! oh, shit, i didn’t get any of this on you, did i?” in her urgency, alia’s usual vigilance slips away and she nearly slams into the white-haired man that stood behind her. the noibat caws at the near collision, fluttering off her shoulder in surprise. “sorry, sorry.” alia isn’t sure who she’s apologizing to anymore as she places her plate and cup carefully back onto the table. she takes a deep breath to recompose herself before turning back to the stranger. “okay, let me try again - i'm not this much of a mess usually, i swear. i’m so sorry for nearly slamming into you. that was on me for not paying attention - can i get you any napkins?”

[break][break]

+ hope this is a good spot to start! :] [break]
mission: a little party never killed nobody

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.aliasong]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aliasong b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
the dark's no fun [dd]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 4:14:21 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Aloe wasn't one to typically go to parties, especially now that his gang had wisped into the wind to never return- but he felt like breaking out of his newfound reclusive lifestyle was important enough, and when he heard of the party of artists, he felt a certain feeling of pressure that made him unable to refuse. There was little to no chance that he'd know anyone else attending, which was quite telling as to how he felt the night would play out. Sticking to the sidelines of the crowds that were turning it up, he kept making his way to the refreshments as he felt he needed to get way drunk to even think about shamelessly hitting the dance floor, refilling his chalice over and over and going to town on the slowpoke tail skewers.[break][break]

Half of him was telling him that he was underdressed at this costume party, and the other half was telling him that he was way too overdressed. Wearing transparent creme-colored robes draped over his tattooed body, adorning a rather skimpy pair of shorts of gold and quite the collection of dazzling jewelry lining his chest, arms, and legs, his outfit was a take on his version of a goddess; but damn was the nighttime wind giving him quite a chill, most of his pale skin exposed. Heading away from the table once his lustrous chalice was filled yet again with the cheap wine, he tried to take a sip when a brute force collided with his stomach, painting some of the light-colored fabric and his skin in crimson and charcuterie.[break][break]

The stranger's pleads of apologies and introductions were met by a light chuckle, removing some of the afflicted fabric and using it to soak up the wine and pieces of snack upon his chest. "Don't worry about it, it's fine." He smiled, amused at the fact that without the robes he now looked like more of an exotic dancer than a divine figure when he looked down at himself- some of the best friendships came from mishaps like these, and, well, he felt he could afford a whole silk factory, so they could always be replaced. If this girl was a member of his gang though, he would have certainly given her way more shit for it out of love. "Do you make a habit of spilling your refreshments on strangers, or did I just get lucky?" Aloe grinned, raising the glass to his lips to take a few gulps.[break][break]

"Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with tonight? Haven't really had the gall to talk to anyone else here just yet, felt I should get a little drunk before I tried."

@saturn[break][break]

NOTES

- this dude is out here wearing now nothing but a golden loincloth to a halloween party LMFAOOO

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".aloetat"]--accent:#ed283c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the dark's no fun [dd]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 5:52:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aliasong"]

the stranger’s reassurance should’ve made alia feel better about her mistake, but her horror only grew as he removed his stained fabric. arceus, she really couldn’t have picked a worse person to bump into, could she? she didn’t just ruin a costume, but just ruined what was probably supposed to be one of the fanciest costumes at this party. and now, well. it was certainly a different type of fancy. [break][break]

his next remark brings her a short wave of relief, however, an amused smirk quirking on the edge of her lips. “mmm, just lucky. gosh, if i made a mess out of myself around strangers on the regular, i would not be caught dead here.” alia waves lazily around the room, mindlessly gesturing to the crowd of people around them. she lifts her own glass of wine, swallowing a couple of gulps herself in hopes that it would wash away any embarrassment from her blunder. “please let me know how much your robe was - i’m sure you put a lot of time and effort into finding it.” or, another way of saying God that looks incredibly expensive and i am going to be eating cup ramen for the rest of the month.[break][break]

“i’m alia, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” the woman introduces herself, eyes twinkling with amusement by the irony in the polite expression. “and tell me about it - with what just happened, i’m already a drink behind plan.” she grins before chugging the rest of her alcohol, licking her lips as she relishes the final drops. she leans over to pour herself yet another glass and grabs a rage candy bar with it. it was probably a good idea to get some food in her system if she was drinking at the rate that she is. “and who is the lucky victim that had the pleasure of getting their halloween costume ruined by me tonight?” [break][break]

+  HELP?? aloe's costume is singlehandedly the funniest thing that's happened to me on this site [break]
mission: a little party never killed nobody

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.aliasong]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aliasong b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
the dark's no fun [dd]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 20:30:24 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Aloe could not help but laugh at how ironic it was that his typical refinery was stripped away from him at an event so populated, but he knew deep down that if he channeled all of the confidence into his liquor intake, nobody would be able to sense that his modified attire was not of his intent. "You and I both, cheers to that," he smiled, taking a few big gulps of the drink, ".. nono, don't worry about it. It was quite inexpensive, and I don't find myself wearing it often." There was no harm in lying to come off as a bit more humble than he truly was, or so he saw it.[break][break]

At least the woman whom he had bumped into was quite pleasant with their true first impression, as many would have painted the run in his fault for wasting their food and drink. "A pleasure to meet you too. The thing about artists though, I find there's always an endless fountain of alcohol, ready for the taking." Twirling one of the longer strands of his hair, he plucked a couple of beer cans to create a mini stockpile to avoid returning to the table once the effects kicked in. And they were slowly kicking in indeed, his stomach beginning to feel quite warm past the nighttime chill.[break][break]

"Name's Aloe, like the plant," he took another sip, sitting down on a nearby ledge, ".. now I really sound like an exotic dancer, I swear I'm not, that's so fucking funny. My family prefers eccentric names."

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".aloetat"]--accent:#ed283c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]