48 posts
VELVET ASCH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velvet
VELVET ASCH
family reunion [ivy]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 19:13:54 GMT
VELVET ASCH Avatar
velvet's dressed to the nines, despite it being entirely unnecessary. she's got her makeup on, her hair styled, a flattering outfit that's not too skimpy but also doesn't leave a lot to the imagination... she's prepped and ready to meet her cousin, as though she's trying to impress her. to say here i am, this is who i am now to the girl who knew her as a child. before velvet changed, and the world changed with it. back when she was still 'velma ashton', normal child.

her delcatty is with her, outside of her ball today. the cream and violet cat is sitting primly by velvet's feet as she waits, accepting the occasional scratch behind the ear. she has a sparkly black bandana on with bad blood's logo printed on the front.

when velvet finally sees ivy approach, she shoots to her feet. "ivy! over here!" she calls, and her stomach does a flip. am i... nervous? why the hell would i be nervous?
close tab

played by

ivy

she/her
february 4
rustboro city
bisexual
none
civillian
single
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
38 posts
ivy ashton DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ivy
ivy ashton
family reunion [ivy]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 15:21:32 GMT
ivy ashton Avatar

Finding her cousin was a bit of a hassle. Not because she was hidden in a massive crowd of people, but rather because Ivy was careying with her multiple bags as well as her bike. To save space she had chosen to wear three jackets at once, and she was miserable. Hopefully she'd be able to drop off all this stuff at Velvet's place soon..

"Hey!! How are you?" Ivy went in for a hug, and felt more relieved than nervous to see Velvet again. A lot of things had changed; judging from appearance more so on her cousin's side of things than on Ivy's side.

"Nice bandana."
The logo of the band that led to them getting back into contact caught her eyes.

close tab

played by

newt

vel, velma
she/her
november 6th
lilycove city
pansexual
rock star
grunt
you shouldn't have messed with me, cuz i heard that you're afraid of monsters
awards
48 posts
VELVET ASCH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velvet
VELVET ASCH
family reunion [ivy]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 17:02:54 GMT
VELVET ASCH Avatar
the hug is immediate, and velvet freezes for a second. she can't hide her startled reaction, though she tries to cover it up by putting her arms around ivy and squeezing her back. uninitiated contact always throws her for a loop, and depending on what it is, she sometimes can't help but react with disgust. this time she managed to recover quickly sheerly because it's ivy hugging her-- if it had been anyone else, she might have pushed them off.

recollecting herself, velvet flashes a smile at ivy. her delcatty approaches and rubs up against ivy's legs, purring. "you like it? i've got whole boxes of merch back at my apartment. i'll share some with you if you want!" she's always happy to talk shop, but the more important thing right now is to relieve ivy of her luggage.

velvet sets off, indicating for the other woman to follow her. "here, gimme a bag," she offers as they walk. "we're not far from where i live."
close tab

played by

ivy

she/her
february 4
rustboro city
bisexual
none
civillian
single
9 height
9 height
awards
38 posts
ivy ashton DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ivy
ivy ashton
family reunion [ivy]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 15:29:48 GMT
ivy ashton Avatar

Not noticing Velvet's discomfort with the hug, Ivy bends down to pet the little kitty cat rubbing up against her. "Aww! And what's your name?"

Relieved at the offer, she gives Velvet one of her big bags and immediately feels lighter. Tonight she will fall into bed and be out immediately after carrying around all of this stuff..

"So where do you live? With the band or something?"

close tab

played by

newt

vel, velma
she/her
november 6th
lilycove city
pansexual
rock star
grunt
awards
48 posts
VELVET ASCH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velvet
VELVET ASCH
family reunion [ivy]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 18:35:34 GMT
VELVET ASCH Avatar
"this is killakee!" velvet introduces the two of them. the delcatty lets out a little meow, and then ivy asks velvet where she lives. "naww, i have my own apartment," velvet explains. "i gotta live on my own or else i'll go crazyy... need my own space, y'know? money's a little tight since the band is just starting out, but it's worth it." she moved out of her parents' place as soon as she could. she couldn't stand how closely they watched her.

she sets off, killakee following at her heels. it's about a ten minute walk to velvet's place, which is in a three-story building. they make their way up the stairs, and velvet pulls her key out in front of her apartment door, unlocking it.

inside is a sparse one-bedroom apartment without much furniture. there's a couch and a tv, and a tv stand, and some plushies littered here and there, as well as bags of pokemon food leaning against the wall. it's only one step above a 'male living space', really...
close tab

played by

ivy

she/her
february 4
rustboro city
bisexual
none
civillian
single
9 height
9 height
awards
38 posts
ivy ashton DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ivy
ivy ashton
family reunion [ivy]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 7:56:41 GMT
ivy ashton Avatar

Arriving at her cousin's apartment, Ivy sighed in exhaustion. Finally she made it and could rest!

Not paying too much attention to the design of Velvet's apartment, she headed straight to the couch and threw herself onto it. Noticing a plushie, she grabbed it and held it close to her chest.

"I could sleep like four days in a row right now."

close tab

played by

newt

vel, velma
she/her
november 6th
lilycove city
pansexual
rock star
grunt
awards
48 posts
VELVET ASCH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velvet
VELVET ASCH
family reunion [ivy]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 18:11:34 GMT
VELVET ASCH Avatar
the plushie ivy grabs ahold of is a gengar plushie, squeezably soft and with a poseable mouth and tongue. there's others here; most notably a salandit, a skitty, and a zorua. it looks like even velvet's choice in pokemon are goth. the last time ivy would have met velvet in person, when they were kids, she was... a little more preppy, probably? she reinvented her image around the time she turned 18, something that came as a shock to her family. the moment she'd graduated high school, she'd moved out and become a new person entirely.

velvet plops down on the couch next to ivy. killakee hops up, even though she's not a skitty anymore and takes up a lot of space, stretching out on top of the two girls. "that tired, huh? what about food? i was gonna order takeout."
close tab

played by

ivy

she/her
february 4
rustboro city
bisexual
none
civillian
single
9 height
9 height
awards
38 posts
ivy ashton DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ivy
ivy ashton
family reunion [ivy]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 16:10:13 GMT
ivy ashton Avatar

Ivy flinched as she felt Killakee lay down partially on top of her, the soft fur and body sinking into her. Moving around in order to sit up again rather than laying down all spread out, she inevitably disturbed the cat's position.

"Oh my god, yeah! I ate a few hours ago but I could really do with a good meal."
She pondered on what to suggest. "Are there any local stores that you recommend?"

close tab

played by

newt

vel, velma
she/her
november 6th
lilycove city
pansexual
rock star
grunt
awards
48 posts
VELVET ASCH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velvet
VELVET ASCH
family reunion [ivy]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 18:07:17 GMT
VELVET ASCH Avatar
killakee simply readjusts as well, settling in more comfortably between the two girls. the delcatty vibrates with contentment as velvet scratches her around the ears. "of course there's good food around here," velvet says. "i'd prob'ly have moved away if there wasn't." she considers herself something of an aficionado on the various takeout places in her area, given that she's not much of a cook and she tends to be too busy to do so anyway.

she pulls out her phone and scrolls through it. "what're you feeling like? we got pizza, noodles, burgers, curry, poke..." pretty much anything ivy might want, delivered right to their doorstep. "ooh, there's a place that makes some bangin' sandwiches nearby. the owners are from paldea. i guess sandwiches are pretty big over there for some reason?"
close tab

played by

ivy

she/her
february 4
rustboro city
bisexual
none
civillian
single
9 height
9 height
awards
38 posts
ivy ashton DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ivy
ivy ashton
family reunion [ivy]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 6:05:31 GMT
ivy ashton Avatar

Her belly rumbling quietly, Ivy considered her options. She hadn't tried those Sandwiches from Paldea befofe, but somewhere in the back of her mind she remembered hearing about them at some point. Could be a good idea.

"Can you show me your phone?" Before waiting for an answer, she leaned over and put her hand on Velvet's property to see the food options on there. "I want a sandwich, how about you? What types do they have?"

close tab

played by

newt

vel, velma
she/her
november 6th
lilycove city
pansexual
rock star
grunt
awards
48 posts
VELVET ASCH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velvet
VELVET ASCH
family reunion [ivy]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 19:04:39 GMT
VELVET ASCH Avatar
velvet tries to hide a flinch as ivy looks over her phone. the problem is she has plenty to hide, so if an inopportune message came through at the wrong minute, she could be in serious trouble. thankfully, no such thing happens, and velvet expertly wipes away her nerves so they don't show on her face. "they've got, like, almost everything," she says. "roast beef, seafood, sausage, chorizo, curry and rice... i really like their ultra zesty sandwich, it's got a lot of great stuff in it."

over the next few hours the two girls will grab their food and settle in. velvet will suggest watching a horror movie before bed, something that makes her gleefully cackle more than frighten her. but she's always kind of been like that, always searching for the next fun thing to keep her busy. hopefully ivy won't have nightmares that night thanks to velvet's choice in movies.

as velvet dozes off in bed, she can't help but wonder if this might be a mistake leading to something terrible in the future. after all, ivy is so... good. and velvet isn't. will she realize, one day, that her cousin is going down a different path?
[ ]

THREAD CLOSE! <3

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
family reunion [ivy]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 20:38:59 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: