celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
An Eye For An Eye [S]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 4:24:33 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]right, they had agreed to that, hadn't they?

it feels like another life now, splattered in blood and abandonment wounds and left to rot away in dirt.

"we sure do have plenty of excuses to drink the bars dry now, don't we?"

a laugh escapes. could they survive a bar crawl? or would they throw up in the street, slurring names and silly comments until someone puts them in the car and they... stop receiving invitations back.

"okay, yeah, i'm down - we gotta scope out the places first, though."

the thought of being blindsided by rockets while they're drunk and disorderly? no thank you.

"i should be out in... maybe a week or so? i can call you then?"

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
An Eye For An Eye [S]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 4:36:21 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Pretty sure they'd run out of bars before we run out of problems." Suicune could heal poisons and plagues. Did alcohol count for that? What was a poison, anyway? Maybe, if he played things carefully, he'd be able to keep them hovering around that perfect buzz zone.[break][break]

You know. With his powers. His brand new powers he barely understood. Which would require immaculate control to keep things so steady. Immaculate control he needed to maintain while buzzed, because like hell was he going to be both the first aid kit and the designated driver for his own bar crawl.[break][break]

Okay. Maybe it'd be easier said than done. But it wasn't slacking! It was good practice![break][break]

"Glad you don't got too much of a stay ahead of you," Isaac said, relief on his face. "I'll poke around while you're out so we can figure out a plan. You earned a break, that's for shit sure." Would Gia share his fate? He hoped not. He wouldn't want to wish his break-free life on anyone.[break][break]

When she asked about a call, he jotted down his number, casually flicking it out for her to take. "Call sounds good to me," he confirmed. "If you need to get shit off your chest, or just want to chat a little, don't sweat ringing me up, alright?"[break][break]

"I'll catch ya then, Gia."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
An Eye For An Eye [S]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 6:13:49 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: