SECRET: ALIA + SIERRA

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 1:03:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aliasong"]

birch trees stand tall and strong amidst the tumultuous lands, witnesses to the region’s extended turmoil. their branches, flecked with the last specks of autumn, arch over a thin dusty path, concealing the route from nosy eyes. a young blue-haired woman stands within the trees’ embrace, patiently waiting for her designated companion at the path’s entrance. a teal amphibian and sunset-hued bird hold a protective stance around her, their sharp eyes flickering around in the pursuit of danger.[break][break]

it was safer to be overly cautious lately. hoenn teemed with danger more than ever, and in particular, there had been an increase of sabotages in both supply and intel efforts. with multiple written messages sitting quietly in her jacket’s inner pocket, alia hoped that she wouldn’t be a victim of it herself today. although she was considerably stronger than a mere few months ago, she couldn’t say with confidence that she could fight off opposing faction on her own.[break][break]

thankfully, she wasn’t going to be on her own. alia’s supervisors had informed her that there would be another woman joining her today, but held back any other defining details from the young ranger. she thought it was a mistake on her superintendent’s part, really - how was alia supposed to know whether she was meeting friend or foe?[break][break]

regardless, she waits patiently. she was ready to test the waters once the time comes.[break][break]

+ [break]

+
+50 MP for participation in RT, +10 MP for IC post (60 MP total)

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.aliasong]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5c6fbe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aliasong b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 1:15:06 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sierra could feel a nervous flutter in her stomach as she approached the birch trees. The atmosphere was thick with the tension of Hoenn's unrest, and she clutched the straps of her bag tightly. Goomy, perched on her shoulder, seemed to sense her unease and nuzzled against her cheek comfortingly.[break][break]
Sierra approached the blue-haired woman within the trees, her expression a mix of curiosity and caution. Sierra could see the subtle signs of readiness in her stance, and she knew she had to tread carefully.[break][break]
"Hey there," Sierra called out, her hands raised in a gesture of peace. "I'm Sierra. You're expecting me, I believe?" She hoped the young ranger was the one she was supposed to meet; the last thing she wanted was a case of mistaken identity. The teal amphibian and sunset-hued bird eyed Sierra and Goomy warily, their vigilant gazes sizing up the newcomer.[break][break]
Goomy let out a soft, friendly coo, attempting to ease the tension. Sierra managed a small, reassuring smile.
[break][break][break]

TAGS – @saturn [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".sierra"]--accent:#e66b19;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 8:42:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

alia's head snaps to the sound of the newcomer's voice, greeted by a blonde woman with a goomy on her shoulder. she skims the woman up and down, quickly taking note of the latter's open body language. marine blue orbs stay on sierra for a few moments longer before they lose their intensity, and alia's shoulders also drop with the loss of tension.  [break][break]

"yes, i'm alia - it's nice to meet you." alia extends a hand towards the blonde, offering a friendly handshake. the woman appeared harmless enough, alia thinks, and her sense of judgment was usually pretty good. at the sight of their trainer's amiable demeanor, the two pokemon step down as well, their original hostility fading away. the marshtomp even lifts a fin to say hello, waving at the newcomers eagerly.[break][break]

the ranger tilts her head down to watch the amphibian affectionately before she turns back towards sierra. "cute goomy you have there. are you a ranger or officer?" she asks with a smile in return, the edges of her eyes crinkling like the tousled folds of a soft blanket. while it wasn't unheard of for civilians to roam around these areas, alia didn't think the higher ranks would send a regular citizen to a mission that had the potential to be as dangerous as this one. 
[break][break]

+ [break]

+
+10 MP for IC post (70 MP total)

[newclass=.aliasong]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5c6fbe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aliasong .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 22:13:58 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sierra met Alia's handshake with a warm smile, relieved that the tension seemed to dissipate. "I'm Sierra, the pleasure it mutual. And yeah, this little gal here is Goomy," she said, patting the gooey Pokemon on her shoulder. The Marshtomp's friendly wave earned a chuckle from Sierra.[break][break]

Alia inquired about whether she was a Ranger or officer, Sierra laughed lightly, a hint of self-deprecation in her tone. "Oh, no, nothing like that. I'm actually a news reporter. They roped me into this because, well, information is kind of my thing. Figured it's safer than going against Team Rocket head-on, you know?"[break][break]

"But I've got some experience in Pokemon battling, too. Can't be a reporter in Hoenn without knowing how to handle yourself. Goomy here may not look like much, but she's tougher than she seems." Goomy puffed out its chest, as if to emphasize Sierra's point.[break][break]
[break][break][break]

TAGS – @saturn [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".sierra u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 10:17:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

a news reporter, huh? alia considers the woman in front of her, noting the self-deprecation edge in the woman's voice. "hey, that's pretty cool! i've never met a reporter before. you should tell me more about it as we deliver our messages." she says, voice coated in honey-rich warmth. whether sierra believed her or not, alia's casual request dripped with sincerity - it was always delightful for her to hear about other people's lifework. she wished that she was two feet deep into her passions as well, because contrary to what most people expect, she wasn't sure if ranger work was anything more than a crutch. [break][break]

"that's good to hear. between the two of us, i'm sure we'll be able to fight off anything that comes at us." alia chuckles, amused by the goomy's act of bravado. "shall we?" she tilts her head before she begins trekking forward, the beginning of a long journey. [break][break]

"so, what's it like being a reporter? do you have any crazy stories?" she asks, deep brown pools flickering over to the blonde. her fletchinder swoops forward to take the lead, ready to alert the group at the first sign of danger. [break][break]

+ [break]

+
+10 MP for IC post (70 MP total)

[newclass=.aliasong]font:11px roboto;--accent:#6f77ca;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 16:48:29 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]

Alia's warm reception caught Sierra by surprise, and she couldn't help but smile at the genuine curiosity in the ranger's eyes. "Hey, thanks! It's not your everyday gig, that's for sure," she replied, falling into step alongside Alia. The path ahead seemed to stretch on endlessly, but with the company of a fellow traveler, it felt a bit less daunting.[break][break]

As they walked, Alia's question about her reporter life sparked a flicker of excitement in Sierra's eyes. "Oh, it's a whirlwind, let me tell you. I've covered everything from Pokemon contests to obscure pokemon sightings. There was this one time in Fortree City where a flock of Swablu created a beautiful spectacle in the sky. People were saying it was a good omen or something."  Goomy, seeming to enjoy the conversation, cooed softly on her shoulder.  "Although, I would say I prefer more meaningful stories.  So, I am here, aiding the good fight, and getting coverage for the happenings here."[break][break]

As they continued, Alia's fletchinder took the lead, soaring ahead to keep watch. Alia's question about crazy stories brought a mischievous twinkle to Sierra's eyes. "Oh, you wouldn't believe some of the things I've seen. Rampaging Gyarados in Lilycove, a Shuppet haunting a shopping district in Mauville—stories practically write themselves in this region."[break][break]

"What about you?  I'm sure you have a story to tell about yourself, too."

[break][break][break]

TAGS – @saturn [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 6:26:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

for a brief moment in time, alia gets to explore the world through sierra’s eyes, the spectacle flashing by her like a rough montage. while beautiful and peculiar occurrences were no stranger in her field of work, happening to encounter the events was tremendously different from chasing after them, and alia has never played the role of the chaser. she’s never allowed herself to take that leap of faith and reach for the stars, instead rooting herself in the safety net of the ground, allowing the tides of life to shape her however they pleased. alia thinks that maybe it will always be this way. [break][break]

until she meets people like sierra, that is, who seems to burn big and bright and unapologetic and confidently controls the reins of their own life. they crash into alia’s undisturbed landscapes like a meteorite, shaking her to the core and threatening to unleash the fiery plumes that alia suppresses, scared that the flames would ultimately leave her burned.[break][break]

“well, between team rocket and all the other crazy phenomena out here, i'm sure you won’t run out of opportunities to share an interesting story.” she says with a soft laugh. despite being a newcomer to hoenn, she had been there long enough to know about the strange occurrences throughout the region, such as mega evolution. “do you have a dream story that you would want to cover?” [break][break]

alia grins when sierra returns the question back to her, rummaging her brain for her wildest tales. “oh, you really do see some of the craziest things as a ranger, even when you’re a rookie like me.” she says, eyes laughing as she reminisces on the last couple of months. “some are downright silly, like when an illegal arbok breeder accidentally lost control of his ekans swarm and we spent hours just trying to get hundreds of baby snakes in control. I’m not the biggest snake fan, mind you, so those were a couple traumatizing hours.”[break][break]

besides her, the marshtomp cries in agreement, mild disgust filling his own features. alia pats the amphibian sympathetically. “others were definitely much more terrifying - dragon rampages are always tough to deal with, but usually they’re triggered by insensitive human activity. it’s upsetting to see, really, how a lot of the cases we see are a result from the human hand.” as she spoke, a slight frown creases against her temples. although human carelessness with nature was an all-too-common occurrence, it didn’t make it any less upsetting for alia to witness.[break][break][break]

+ [break]

+
+10 MP for IC post (80 MP total)[break]
+ mentioned mega evolution for brewing potions [break]

close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 21:11:47 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]

"True that! Hoenn's a treasure trove of the extraordinary. And who knows, maybe one day I'll stumble upon something even more bizarre than a Shuppet causing havoc in a shopping district," Sierra mused, her gaze flickering toward the distant horizon as if contemplating the untold stories that awaited her.[break][break]

When Alia turned the question back to her, asking about Sierra's dream story, a thoughtful expression crossed her face. "Hmm, that's a tough one. There's so much out there. Maybe a firsthand account of a legendary Pokemon encounter, or a deep dive into the mysteries of Mega Evolution. The stuff that gets trainers and researchers alike buzzing with excitement.  I think reporting on something never before seen would be the ultimate dream though.  Being the first to report on something miraculous and new would be an amazing experience."[break][break]

Goomy, sensing his trainer's eagerness, let out a bubbly coo as if encouraging Sierra's aspirations.[break][break]

As Alia shared her own experiences, Sierra couldn't help but laugh at the image of a rookie ranger contending with a swarm of baby Ekans. "Sounds like a wild day on the job! And dragon rampages? Yikes, that's on a whole different level. But you're right, it's disheartening how much of the chaos is caused by human actions. We're lucky to have rangers like you keeping things in check.  I remember reading a story a while back about some poachers being arrested for harvesting Slowpoke Tails."[break][break]

Alia's frown resonated with Sierra, who understood the weight of witnessing the consequences of human negligence. "It's a tough balance, isn't it? Between Pokemon and people. But hey, we're doing our part to make this world a better place, one crazy story at a time."
[break][break][break]

TAGS – @saturn [break]
NOTES [break][break]
-Reference Mega Evolution and Slowpoke tails for brew[break][break]
– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 6:09:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

it was refreshing talking to someone that wasn't a fellow ranger, reminding alia that the world was full of people with all sorts of aspirations. life never felt more hopeful than moments like these, when the human experience seemed like it was brimming with endless possibilities. "you're so right," she says, uplifted by the reporter's words. despite their short time together, alia thinks she quite enjoys sierra's company. "we're all doing the best with the cards that we're dealt with, and that should count for something." [break][break]

the feel-good ambience doesn't last long, however, as it gets shattered by the fletchinder's piercing cry. at the warning, two strangers step out of the thicket, their galarian weezing and ariados a few steps behind. alia feels the hair on her neck rise at the sight of the menacing men, tensing up as she prepares for what's about to come next. [break][break]

"well, look what we have here." one of the grunts drawls. he lifts his chin and holds his chest high, an unconscious attempt to appear more intimidating. "if you girls want to leave here alive, give us whatever intel you have. and i know you guys have your hands on something valuable - you wouldn't be here otherwise." he cuts in as alia parts her lips to object. his eyes narrow suspiciously at the two women in front of him. [break][break]

"oh, that's funny. we were expecting you to hand over your intel." alia says instead, scoffing. she surprises herself when the words leave her lips without a second thought, unsure by the sudden surge of bravery. she usually ran much more avoidant and non-confrontational, but she was grateful for her unusual audacity. fake it til you make it, right? [break][break]

the young ranger shifts her gaze towards sierra, deep honey brown meeting sky blue. "looks like we won't be leaving here without a fight." she says. the marshtomp and fletchinder slip into their respective battle stances, ready to lunge at alia's command. "you ready for this?" 

+ [break]

+
+10 MP for IC post (90 MP total)[break]

close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 16:29:26 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sierra felt a surge of camaraderie with Alia, the brief reprieve in their conversation of Slowpoke Tails shattered by the Fletchinder's warning cry. The appearance of the menacing grunts, flanked by Galarian Weezing and Ariados, sent a chill down Sierra's spine. Goomy, sensing the tension, squirmed on her shoulder, ready for action.[break][break]

Sierra's jaw tightened, her eyes narrowing at the threat. The demand for intel hung heavy in the air, and Sierra felt a surge of anger at the intrusion.[break][break]

Alia retorted, a scoff of defiance escaping her lips. Sierra couldn't help but admire the unexpected boldness.[break][break]

As the standoff intensified, Alia turned her gaze towards Sierra, their eyes locking in silent agreement.[break][break]

Sierra nodded, a determined glint in her eyes. "Absolutely. Goomy, let's show them we're not to be messed with!" With a nod, Goomy wriggled off Sierra's shoulder, ready to defend his trainer.[break][break]

Sierra then reached into her bag, retrieving a Poke Ball. With a swift motion, she released her Zorua into the fray. However, Zorua's illusion ability was already at play, transforming the small Pokemon into a formidable Tyranitar. The illusioned Zorua let out a fierce roar, hoping to strike fear into the hearts of their opponents.[break][break]

"Time to dance, my friends!" Sierra declared, her voice laced with determination. Goomy, Zorua (in Tyranitar guise), Fletchinder, and Marshtomp formed a united front, ready to face the impending brawl.
[break][break][break]

TAGS – @saturn [break]
NOTES [break][break]
-Reference Slowpoke tails for brew[break][break]
– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 1:04:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

the grunts glance at each other as the tyranitar roars ferociously, attempting to overpower the field in both sound and physique. if they were intimidated, however, they didn't show it and instead leap right into battle. almost immediately, thick plumes of smoke pour out of the galarian weezing's tubes, the smokescreen swiftly permeating the field to conceal themselves from alia and sierra. [break][break]

alia gets to work quickly herself. "fletchinder, razor wind!" she calls out amidst coughs, the smoldering fog stinging both eyes and lungs alike. the bird responds at once, large amber wings cutting through smog to whip up hostile winds. it only did them some good, however, the gusts only managing to clear out a small section in front of them. only time was going to help dissipate the rest of the smog.[break][break]

as the fletchinder continues its fight against the smoke, the opposing pokemon launched the second part to their strategy. hiding behind the smokey safety net, the galarian weezing fires out a large venomous blob of goop towards its foes, hoping to distract the trainers as the ariados sneaks up from behind to land a poison jab. distracted by the sludge bomb, alia and her pokemon fail to notice the incoming spider as they counter the acid with a streamlined hydro pump, preventing the group from being poisoned. [break][break]

+ [break]

+
+10 MP for IC post (100 MP total)[break]

close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 1:48:23 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]

The battlefield descended into chaos as the thick smokescreen enveloped the area, concealing the Team Rocket grunts and their Pokemon. Sierra squinted through the haze, her eyes watering from the acrid smoke. Goomy, sensing the need for clarity, unleashed a Rain Dance, the droplets falling in a shimmering dance to help disperse the smog further.[break][break]

"Good call, Goomy! Let's help clear the air!" Sierra shouted, grateful for the watery assistance. The rain mingled with the remaining smoke, creating a damp mist that began to lift the veil of obscurity.[break][break]

Alia, undeterred by the hindrance, directed her Fletchinder to whip up a Razor Wind, the powerful gusts cutting through the fog. The smog resisted, clinging stubbornly to the battlefield, but a small clearing formed in front of them.[break][break]

However, the grunts had a dual-pronged strategy. Behind the dissipating smog, the Galarian Weezing launched a venomous blob toward Alia and Sierra, aiming to distract them. As the acid loomed in the air, Alia and her Pokemon focused on countering it with a streamlined Hydro Pump, successfully preventing the group from being poisoned.[break][break]

But, unbeknownst to them, the Ariados lurked in the shadows, poised to strike with a Poison Jab. Sierra's eyes widened as she saw the impending danger. "Goomy, protect us with a Dragon Pulse!" she commanded, Goomy responding with a burst of energy that intercepted the oncoming Ariados.[break][break]

Meanwhile, Zorua, breaking its Tyranitar illusion, launched a surprising Foul Play. The illusionary Pokemon slammed onto the top of the Ariados, disrupting its assault and leaving the spider Pokemon momentarily stunned.
[break][break][break]

TAGS – @saturn [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 3:58:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

the combination of rain, wind, and general commotion cleared the smog further, revealing hints of the weezing and grunts' whereabouts. "good catch!" alia says breathlessly as sierra and her pokemon intercept the ariados. she was feeling more grateful than ever that her supervisors had assigned her a partner today - while the battle was currently in their favor, it could have easily not been the case if she had been fighting off the men on her own. and how embarrassing would that be, to fail her second league-assigned mission?[break][break] 

confident that sierra would handle the spider, alia continues to concentrate her efforts in defeating the weezing. it felt like such a stereotypical pokemon for rocket grunts to own, alia muses, with it's sickly polluting appearance like a physical manifestation of the evils of the organization. "okay, ino - let's get them with a surf." the ranger commands, stepping back as soon as the words leave her lips. [break][break]

the amphibian summons a tidal wave over his head, the small tide bubbling as it increased in ferocity. as soon as the tide reached its full capacity, the marshtomp swings it with a heavy hand. the tidal wave surges over the grunts and weezing, brutally washing over them and swallowing them whole within mere seconds. the men come out of the attack sputtering and hacking, hair clinging uncomfortably against their temples and pools of salty water spilling out of their lungs. "that was a dirty move." one of them growls out loud, squinting at alia through the fog.[break][break]

as the weezing and fletchinder proceed to fight tooth and nail through aggressive gusts of air, pink shimmery fairy wind against transparent razor wind, the grunt subtly adds a banette into the equation. the ghost silently vanishes into thin air, prepared to ambush the girls with a phantom force once the time was right...[break][break]

+ [break]

+
+10 MP for IC post (110 MP total)[break]

close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 16:30:58 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sierra felt a surge of relief as Goomy's Dragon Pulse intercepted the Ariados, disrupting its advance. Alia's praise echoed in the clearing mist, and Sierra couldn't help but feel a sense of camaraderie strengthening between them. The unexpected partnership was proving to be a formidable force against Team Rocket's underhanded tactics.[break][break]

As Alia focused on the Weezing, Sierra directed her attention to the ongoing duel between the poison-type Pokemon and Fletchinder. The battle unfolded in a clash of opposing forces—the toxic fumes of Weezing against the fiery gusts of the bird Pokemon. Sierra couldn't help but muse on the symbolism of Weezing, a living embodiment of Team Rocket's nefarious deeds.[break][break]

In the midst of the skirmish, Alia commanded her Marshtomp, Ino, to unleash a powerful Surf. The tidal wave surged forth, crashing over the grunts and Weezing with ruthless efficiency. Sierra watched as the water enveloped their adversaries, leaving them sputtering and soaked. A growl of protest emerged from one of the grunts, his dissatisfaction palpable through the lingering mist.[break][break]

"That was a dirty move," he snarled, his gaze fixed on Alia through the dissipating fog.[break][break]

Sierra smirked, a flicker of satisfaction in her eyes. "Desperate times call for desperate measures," she quipped, her confidence growing. The battle was far from over, but the tide seemed to be turning in their favor.[break][break]

However, the Team Rocket grunt had one more surprise up his sleeve. Sierra's attention shifted as he subtly introduced a Banette into the battlefield. The ghost-type Pokemon vanished into thin air, its presence concealed, ready to strike with a Phantom Force.[break][break]

"Goomy, watch out for any unexpected moves!  When it reappears, get ready to get ready to defend  Zorua, prepare for a counter attack!" Sierra warned, her eyes scanning the mist for any signs of the lurking Banette. She couldn't let her guard down now. As Fletchinder continued its fierce battle against Weezing, Sierra prepared herself for the unseen threat that loomed within the fog, ready to spring into action when the time was right.
[break][break][break]

TAGS – @saturn [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]