celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
girl with one eye
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 20:48:07 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]in hindsight, there's a lingering regret whenever she looks at the sent text... as if it had been a morphine-induced lapse in judgement - and maybe, in a way, it was.

even though it's a simple alive, in hospital, will be home soon with a cat emoji somewhere in between the three separate messages, she still feels something. is bad the right word? or is it guilty? ashamed?

she can't tell.

she can, however, still hear the sound of footsteps approaching her door. her body tenses with each beat until finally the door groans open.

after a moment, her body relaxes away from panic to find a common ground in mild anxiety instead.

"hey."

she blinks. the gauze feels uncomfortable now against her face.

"why aren't you at home?"

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
girl with one eye
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 10:07:57 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]it's funny, really, that the worst he experienced from his defection were attempts at his life, all of which he had walked away from relatively unharmed and safe. those attempts seem to pale in comparison to the sight before him as he steps into her room.

"gods, gia."

he mutters as he approaches, guilt getting the better of him.

"i told you to be careful."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[attr="class","cianpoke"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
girl with one eye
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 14:38:44 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]”i thought i was.”

unfortunately, she had been wrong.

a frown rises quickly at the thought.

”i’m sorry — i’m okay, at least?”

she’s still breathing with eight or so lives still remaining so it could have been worse, she supposes… couldn’t it?

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
girl with one eye
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 15:02:26 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"you don't look okay."

he is blunt with his words without meaning to be. his tongue is bitten a little too late, and even then it doesn't do much.

"why didn't you ask for my help?"
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
girl with one eye
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 5:21:32 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]she lets out a small, thin laugh.

"yeah, i guess i look like shit, huh?"

does it look worse than it feels? will she avoid mirrors after this?

her shoulders roll through a light shrug, a hint of regret unable to fully leave them.

"i didn't want to bother you, i guess? thought i could do it on my own."

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
girl with one eye
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 8:56:20 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"you wouldn't have been a bother. i offered, gia, so i don't understand—"

only now does he cut himself off, silencing the words with a sigh in their place. he brings a hand up to his head to rub at his temples.

a moment later, he approaches to sit by her bedside.

"who did this to you?"
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
girl with one eye
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 4:18:24 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]she doesn't quite understand his frustration about this - isn't it what he warned her would happen?

her eye watches him with faint hesitation as he rubs tension through his temples before settling at her bedside.

". he caught me when i was leaving sootopolis."

silence tries to fall, but it's punctuated by the steady beep of machines.

"it's okay, cian, really."

it isn't, she knows, but she's trying. doesn't that count?

"i'm out and that's what matters."

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
girl with one eye
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 8:01:50 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]familiar with the underboss, though not with their history with his twin , he clicks his tongue annoyingly. "the fucker."

his leg bounces anxiously.

"yeah, guess so."

"fuck, you're lucky you're even alive."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
girl with one eye
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 1:45:10 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]she blinks, slowly taking in the anxiety-ridden movement of his leg. is he...?

"you okay?"

she flashes a quick smile. the gauze stretches awkwardly against one cheek and for a moment, her expression pinches with pain. it is quick lived.

"takes more to kill me than a knife to the eye, i guess, but i'm glad to still be alive."

the smile widens. this time, she doesn't flinch.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
girl with one eye
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 9:13:33 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"a fucking knife to the eye. unbelievable."

he says mostly to himself.

"whatever. what's done is done, i guess."

there's no changing the past even if he so very much wants to. would things be different if he had helped? or would he have just made it worse considering his infamy?
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
girl with one eye
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 18:38:32 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]honestly? his reaction makes little sense to her.

sure, it’s somewhat understandable to feel a little guilt about the state of her body now, but it’s not like he had shoved the knife into her eye.

”it’s fine, cian.”

she’s fine. for now, at least. she has yet to really face the full extent of this, of what it means, of how it twists her into something ugly.

for now, she’s alive and that’s what matters.

”can we talk about something else?”

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
girl with one eye
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 10:25:15 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"yeah, sure, of course we can."

but it's like when someone tells you to introduce yourself and give a fun fact: his mind goes blank, unable to find the right words or even what to say.

"...what do you want to talk about?"
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
girl with one eye
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 19:23:08 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]right, she didn’t think that far ahead…

and her mind is scattered, reeling and exhausted. conversation feels more difficult than usual between them now.

”ummmm…”

the beeps of machines chug steadily along.

”how’s the gym? anything exciting happen lately?”

awkward.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
girl with one eye
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 15:21:31 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]awkward indeed.

"uh, just the usual, i guess. had a few nice exhibition matches but nothing special."

as silence threatens to overwhelm them once again, he's quick to find a question this time.

"did they say how long you had to stay here for?"
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
girl with one eye
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 14:57:48 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]”oh, did you win them?”

truthfully, she doesn’t understand what’s the difference between regular battles and those matches but that’s neither here nor there.

her head turns slightly to stare at the machines for a moment. they beep back and her eye retreats.

”a week, i think?”

sounds kind of right, doesn’t it?

”they wanted to make sure there’s no infection before i can leave.”