heartlines [ kanto | past ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 1:57:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff"]
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] Cecilia stares at him. His words are affectionate and caring and she shows her own feelings by letting go of his hand and drawing the other away. A small smile lingers on her face.

"Gross."

She jabs her heel into his leg again, the only way she can think to show warmth to someone that isn't family.

"You're being like, sappy. And sweet. It's gross."

[newclass=.igglybuff] width: 350px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #272727; background-color: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/3rt55nFV/always-grey.png); margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.igglybuff-wrapper] background:#343434; padding: 30px; font-color: #888; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; border: 1px solid #272727;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 2:02:53 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
even when he was that young he had always been perceptive. he notices the lingering smile on her face no matter how small or how much she tries to hide it. it only makes the one on his grow wider.

"yeah but it looks like you like it." 

he doesn't realize how he's close to her; closer than he had been before. his heart quickens for whatever reason, reasons he has yet to comprehend as he gazes at her.

"we can see the world together."

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 2:08:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] Cecilia breathes out a laugh. To see the world together. She tries to imagine it. It sounds lovely. And yet, in spite of naive hopes and her youth, the image begins to crack before her.

Alexander is close. There is a way he looks at her which makes her stomach knot.

She draws a knee up to put space between them.

"You're going to be heir to the Devon name. You won't have time to travel."

Cecilia flicks him on the forehead.

[newclass=.igglybuff] width: 350px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #272727; background-color: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/3rt55nFV/always-grey.png); margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.igglybuff-wrapper] background:#343434; padding: 30px; font-color: #888; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; border: 1px solid #272727;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 2:12:08 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
the words come out easy; he must have read similar things a thousand times but to actually feel them is something else entirely. how his heart beats is his dead giveaway. he knows how he feels for her, finally.

"i'll make time for you." 

how she brings a knee up doesn't seem to dissuade him. perhaps he hasn't even noticed. he inches closer as she flicks him on the forehead.

"if you'll come with me, of course."

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 2:20:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] Cecilia does not put up a further barrier. She studies his face, takes in his words. She would like, very desperately, to believe him, but the future is always changing. Alexander is heir; she has not been given this position.

She sees how her father's expectations take their toll on each of her siblings. Fernando's future is already laid out before him. Alexander is no different. How long can they deviate from that path before their name calls them to power?

"Is that a promise?" she asks. Cecilia holds up a hand, the bandage pink around her finger. She extends a pinky.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 2:29:37 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
fernando's future is fixed, laid out before him and deviating from that path would mean chaos. but alexander's future is flexible; he may be heir but he has the option of denying it, should he choose to. is it crazy of him to consider it? to turn down his legacy for a girl?

possibly. but he's young and naive.

he raises a pinky and hooks it around hers, smiling. "it is." in the same motion he leans forward and closes the gap between them. 

he kisses her.

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 2:43:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] She expects it. She does not expect it. Cecilia stares. The kiss is clumsy, her mouth dry and lips chapped. She is not an intimate person by nature and this act of closeness is awkward and foreign -

But it is not something she hates.

Cecilia lets herself relax against the kiss, as much as she can. After another moment, breath caught like a bird in her ribs, she draws back. Her nose crinkles. She presses her hand over her mouth to hide the smile she can't make go away.

Behind her palm, Cecilia giggles: "Gross."

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 2:56:00 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
the kiss is awkward but to him it is everything but. it all accumulates in that moment and when they break, each almost gasping for air, he's left staring like a deerling caught in headlights. he giggles when she does but makes no effort to hide his wide smile.

"gross." 

everything feels warm. in that moment he would have given up everything for her. everything.

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 10:52:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] Now, hand pressed to her lips and eyes locked on Alexander, Cecilia is able to consider the kiss in its whole. She likes him in a way she does not like Fernando and in a way she has never particularly liked anyone. The feeling is complicated, one she is not sure how to explain.

Cecilia prefers her feelings simple. She prefers feelings she can control.

This, however, is not something she can control. It is a light, fluttery emotion; if she tried to touch it, tried to touch it like she might anger or boredom, her fingers would pass through to grab only air.

And stranger yet, Cecilia is aware she doesn't hate it.

She lowers her hand. Her eyes are intense; for a moment, the hunger that so often burns in them is at rest.

"Do it again."

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 11:18:59 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
for alexander, this is his first love. the feelings that bubble to the surface are unfamiliar, foreign, yet not strange enough for him to fight them. he's experienced the brief sensation of crushes but this is something different. her words actualize his feelings, giving them meaning.

his eyes are just as intense. he shifts in his chair, leans forward, and reaches with both hands for her face. he kisses her, this time much less awkward and far more emotional.

there is nothing else in that room but them, lost in their own little bubble.

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 11:33:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] Cecilia returns the kiss, still clumsy and unfamiliar with the act. She is not sure where to put her hands and after fumbling with them, she finally curls her fingers around Alexander's wrists. It comforts her to have something concrete to grasp.

She pulls away again but keeps her forehead tilted to Alexander's. Her nose crinkles. Her thumb smooths across the sharp edge of his wrist.

"You like me," Cecilia hums. "You're a bad kisser."

She can only be sweet for so long.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 12:08:47 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
the warmth fleets when she pulls away; he keeps her forehead against hers, eyes closed for a few more moments before opening to look down at how her thumb smooths across his wrist. the act is almost mesmerizing.

"you're a bad kisser too." 

she's back to herself but he doesn't mind. he fell for her as she is. to be anything but would be tragic.

"i like you...a lot." 

his voice is soft like a whisper.

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 12:22:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] This tenderness is a stranger. The Silph's are not affectionate by any means and Cecilia's own softness is too often times fleeting. Now she has it, a golden apple clutched in her palm and the longer they stay like this, the more her hunger grows.

(How long until she grows sick of it?)

Cecilia draws away. She folds her hands over the book in her lap. Her gaze flickers over Alexander's face and when the silence is almost too heavy to bear, Cecilia says: "I like you, too. A lot. But you're still gross."

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 12:38:07 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
her words make his heart full. he smiles, not minding the absence of a book in his hands. he has no reason to distract himself with fiction anymore. she holds his interest and his fragile young heart. what she does with it is up to her. 

"i am. but that's okay."

he's content with just sitting there next to her. he gazes at her for as long as he can, remembering the moment because on that particular day and at that particular time, there was nothing else in the world but them.

@cecilia