awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 17:47:42 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she stays out of her hotel most days. picks up around her - or at the very least, tries to, but the councilwoman is insistent on meeting her new assistant (? right-hand gal? confidant? friend?) out at nearby coffee shops or on the new dragon taming grounds in ever grande. 

but on her off days, she cannot stay trapped within those four walls. she would work otherwise, but orbiting the shared spaces alongside fernando keeps her away. 

so she is by pacifidlog, on a charter boat meant to check up on the local wildlife. her dragons have slowly been migrated away from the area so as not to disrupt the ecosystem, but trainers of all types wait by the rails, eager to catch some of this area's newest residents. 

spawns: water / flying / dragon
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 20:22:03 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oraocean"]
[attr="class","body"]

Oracelies had got so used to sleeping on the back of her oceanic beasts, so much so that when she finally decided to settle down in Pacifidlog, sleeping in a bed made her stir. Letting out a yawn as she peered over the side of the charter boat, she basked in her tiredness, continuing to shuffle her cards of divination endlessly. With the prevalence of trainers peering over the railing, there had to be plentiful oceanic beasts that would soon reveal themselves ripe for the taming- or at least she hoped on such a sunny day, her typical rides retained in their cerulean orbs.[break][break]

One of the women upon the vessel caught her eye, unmistakably one of the members of the Hoennian council, the writer of the dragon compendium, Dragonology. She had read it every now and then when out to sea, waiting for the pokemon of the night tide to reveal themselves. It was just so fascinating. "A good afternoon to you, in need of a plus one?" She approached, smiling amidst her shuffling of the cards. Her Staryu, Diploria, followed intently.[break][break]

"Your book is engrossing, I've only got a few pages left. I adore your mentions of the ones acquainted with the great one, the crashing waves of the sea."

[break][break]

NOTES

- water / flying / dragon

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean"]--accent:#6efaec;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 23:23:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLIGAR APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKY UPPERCUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MASQUERAIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SILVER WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA JET

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 3:41:53 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
her gaze is pulled from distant shore. her coming back to the council hadn't made as many waves as she'd thought it might. she hadn't even the capacity to care, at that point, with everything else that was going on. she has a cup of coffee in slender hands, soft lilac bruises under her eyes, but they lighten when the other brings up her book.

it's the best thing she's done in a very long time. 

"i - yes, i wouldn't mind the company. thank you. that...means a lot." 

she tucks a braid behind her ear. a gligar drifts lazily overhead. someone on the boat calls for it and sinks into a short skirmish; a few bystanders clap at his catch. 

"my mother had an affinity for dragonair and dragalge. aeris there," she says and gestures out and into the water, where one of the twin serpents flies lazily alongside the boat, "was my first companion."

she takes a sip of her coffee and opens her mouth to ask after the cards, but a moth-like pokemon drifts above their heads. 

close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 9:06:05 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A hand clasping the deck of golden cards and another reaching out to feel the mist, Oracelies smiled at the familiar thought- just what was it about finding beauty in following mothers in their footsteps, intentionally or not? "Generations of mothers of dragons.. and generations of mothers of fish. You and I are alike- if only I could have brought Acropora, my first. Would've steered all the sea dwellers away." She chimed about, her jewels of aquamarine refracting light.[break][break]

She wanted to inquire further if there were any levels, or methods of divination, when it came to the woman's clear connection with draconic history. Something similar to hers and trying to incorporate the energies of the ocean into her daily life, reinforced by decades of accounts of water witchery and symbolism of water-dwelling beasts kept within her bloodline; but that was another world in her eyes, something many had yet to achieve. The opening of the pineal gland, filled entirely with salt water.[break][break]

There looked to be a wild Masquerain flying about, one that she was quick to toss a pokeball toward. If it was this far past the lakes out to sea, chances are that it was looking to return home, something she wanted to help it achieve. A ways inland would be good for the soul and another haul to the farmers market, or so she figured. Catching the ball as it ticked, she noticed Freya's eyes meeting her cards.[break][break]

"Curious? Is there a question you'd like to ask the ocean, perhaps of what may be in store for you when the tide comes in?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on masquerain

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 0:53:19 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAXORUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOLD BREAKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUILLOTINE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYMPOLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE MASQUERAIN!
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 1:44:14 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

this one reminds her faintly of another, though the abbiati woman had a siren song like nails on a chalkboard. and given this particular sea maiden hasn't started their first discussion together with a self-proclaimed coronation of her hometown, they're already off to a far better start. 

"so many hear dragon and think only of fire and smoke. not too many know their affinity for the sea." it's more than the species of dragon that call the water their home. the ocean is a primordial force and dragons, centuries old creatures that they are, carry its ancient salt in their hides, in the calcium of their bones. 

"mm," she says with a slight smile. she doesn't mind the trainers themselves, or the boats that putt around pacifidlog. the captain is more than happy to chat anyone's ear off about their conservation efforts in the wake of hoenn's multiple disasters.

she looks down at the waters. 

"i - oh, sypha." with her sister, the dragonair hauls the limp body of a haxorus out from the water. frostbite scores its cheeks from one of sypha's ice beams. freya withdraws a ball from her bag and takes the dragons' offering, smiling amusedly.

aeris and sypha twirl away from the boat, towards the shore where onlookers point with oohs and ahs. the engine cuts and they drop anchor, allowing those who wish to partake in casual observation or catching to peruse the area. on the shore, a talonflame screeches in delight.

she props her arms up on the rail rather than follow. 

"if i ask, do you think the ocean would be honest with me?" she says softly. 

catching haxorus
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 9:21:51 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

If only more were willing to live in the world wishing to attain knowledge of niche environments and their inhabitants. It was a bit of an amusing thought thinking that she herself was the opposite of most in that regard, only aware of the draconic energies kissed by the thrashing waves. Noticing a little tadpole pokemon that had made its way overboard, a Tympole, Oracelies watched for a moment while it flailed before throwing a pokeball at it. She wanted to give it a little bit of temporary comfort before possibly bringing it home to rest in a wading pool.[break][break]

Freya's question was alluring as few asked such a thing before diving in, causing a grin to manifest. "I have no doubts that the great one would be truthful with you, Freya. I view the ocean as a culmination of knowledge, memories, truth.. and divine energies. A question I should be asking you, though," she said with peace and allure present within her words, beginning to rapidly shuffle the deck of cards once more, ".. are you willing to tread in icy waters if your question has weight to it? Are you open to letting the waves of the great one's message crash into your reality?"[break][break]

The reality of the councilwoman asking of honesty made her believe that she would be asking something with that weight, as most of her prior clients other than herself dived in without hesitation. The interest of Oracelies was piqued, fascinated as she continued to shuffle and think of the tides rushing below the boat.

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on tympole!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 4:04:08 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARAQUANID APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUNGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENTRAINMENT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SIGILYPH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNCHRONOISE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 22:55:03 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she continues her staring. down, down, down at the currents as they ebb and flow. hearing the bow touch the surface. slateport had been a poor comparison when it came to the sea of her home. port town that slateport was, its waters were dirtier, busier. and it had sand

not that she's any reason to worry about slateport's harbors. not anymore.

homesickness comes over her in waves. a confusing clash of warm arms around her sides and the calling of the sea, the echoes of distant caves and rough laughter in her ear. two worlds, split down the middle, stitched together with threadbare silk and no idea how to sew in the first place.

"i thought i was doing the right thing. i still think that. but i...can't help feeling like i'm missing something." i'm missing pieces of me. they're scattered across this region, in the pockets of a spare few, but there are others out there, pieces of myself i've never glimpsed. 

i'm sure of it.

"i've been having dreams," she murmurs. "waking up with the taste of salt on my tongue." glimpses of dragons. black scales rippling over orange. flames turning blue.

she straightens, shakes her head and smile sheepishly. "i haven't even asked your name."

skipping
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 20:19:29 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Oracelies felt it was the fate of all the strong women in the world to feel as if they were missing something, that same process of thoughts guiding her to sink the version of herself she once was into the beds of sand. An inevitable feeling unlike any other, wishing to know so much yet being given so little. "Dreams, in some ways, can be viewed similarly to divination.. divine symbolism." She said softly, continuing to shuffle the cards that rested within her palms. Though some dreams were fleeting, filled with wretched realities, that she knew was indeed true.[break][break]

A wild Araquanid skidded across the waves, gently looking for unprotected baby pokemon to scoop into its bubble of water. Tossing a pokeball at the sight momentarily, the sea witch felt as if it could be a blessing from the tide relating to the safety met within the message it wished to give Freya. "My name has little importance here, whisking the waves of infinity energy.. but it is Oracelies, a combination of my mother's and father's." Continuing to shuffle, Ora began to whisper to the cards in an attempt to imbue them with the things the mother of dragons wished to learn, to be enlightened by. A wish to bring to the woman's shores what may be residing deep below the surface, adorned in ancient salt.[break][break]

"You may enlighten the cards of the sea with anything else you'd like, and pick the one that you feel resonates with you the most from its back." She encouraged, spreading the shuffled cards out between her two hands so that each one would be visible, their faces meeting hers. Under the sunlight, their true colors shined, the luster of the gold matching the wave designs that sprawled between the arches. Almost as bright as the smile of a child nearby munching down on a rage candy bar.

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on araquanid!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 20:57:12 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OCTILLERY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OCTAZOOKA

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NOIBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUST

[attr="class","wildtag"] @oraceiles

[break][break]
CAUGHT THE ARAQUANID!
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 4:33:57 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it's a name that rolls off the tongue, drawing up to the shore only to pull away at an outstretched hand. a temptress' name, dripping honeyed words from malleable lips. her eyes are such a deep, vibrant blue, an almost-tangible dream realized here before her. 

she looks over the fanned out cards, the delicate artistry painted on their backs. her hand hovers over them, but questions tumble over each other and, wrought with indecision, she takes in a breath. 

aeris and sypha offer another to their mistress. the noibat hangs limply from aeris' jaws and freya chuckles as she gives it a new home. 

home

when she thinks of her draciary, her thoughts still turn to the estate. it's not so difficult anymore, shifting to envision the newly repurposed space in ever grande. it's done listlessly. there are worst things she's lost now. 

and for so long she hasn't wondered at the loss of a life she could have had, but now there are questions that keep her awake at night. (but is that entirely fair? most everything keeps her awake at night these days.) now there are dreams. now there is the blurring of the waking and the falling and all the in between has become the other. 

nothing makes sense. who am i? really? she asks as she draws the left-most card. 

wings hold aloft a stoic-faced woman with a shock of bright orange hair. she holds a golden scale in one hand; fin-like wings hug her sides. the currents swallow her calves. freya looks up, thumbing the corner of the card, looking uncertain. 

catching noibat!
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 4:01:13 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The card that she pulled was that of a woman acquainted with draconic creatures and their dwellers, a rather fitting card for Freya and how Oracelies perceived her to be at face value. "The mistress is justice, and the tides bring a wish for you to dwell in your endeavors- and if you've been good to the world, the natural order.. to trust yourself in your actions." She said softly, looking the councilwoman up and down with fascination- but she felt it would be best not to go on and on about the extensive symbolism in such a message from what she believed to be the greater one, being as the question she wanted to hear the answer to was simple. Or so she believed, being the chance pull.[break][break]

"But you wish to know who you truly are at your core," she clasped her hands together, closing her eyes momentarily, ".. when you look at the woman on the card's face, how does she make you feel, wings of a dragon protruding from her back and sea salt crashing against her sternum? I learned only recently that she's meant to resemble a Draconid.. something I put together after reading your compendium, no less. Would you say you could relate to her, even though her kind is said to have been lost with time?"[break][break]

A wild Octillery that had made its way onto the boat, ducking under the seats, was drawn to the golden jewelry lining her chest. Creeping up her back and looking out to the sea, it flicked at the gold chains with fascination. Being a beast of the ocean, what she believed to be an extension of her goddess, she allowed it to take rest upon her body- and would bring it home with her to join her coven if it was willing. There was symbolism in everything, especially during divination such as this.

[break][break]

NOTES

- befriend cap attempt on octillery!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
drifting [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 0:27:15 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLAMIGO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COSTAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WIDE GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AXEW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BREAKING SWIPE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!