thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
house of gold
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 7:56:27 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

though usually confined to the safety of his desk, lance finds his way out to fallarbor despite the bitter memories associated with the town, making sure to stay clear of places often frequented by .[break][break]

the routes leading to meteor falls should be distant enough.[break][break]

"slow down a little, cadet."[break][break]

he calls out to ora.[break][break]

"love the energy but i'm an old man now," he says with a chuckle despite being younger than her.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] // mission[break]

[newclass=".lance"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/990626476019838996/icon-02.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote b, .lance blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lance blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lance blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
house of gold
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 8:31:04 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oraocean"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ash brought harm to the natural order, a fickle feat on the waters that crept inward from her familiar shores of the sea. Though she was out of her element when venturing inward, Oracelies was committed to the cause as soon as she saw the bodies of the deceased fish tumbling through the river currents- they craved purification, brought by ancient mud and clay. The Clauncher in her palms was quick to follow in her wish, releasing MUDDY WATERS to retain larger clumps of the volcanic dust deep into the mountainous soil.[break][break]

But she was indeed moving rather quickly, ceruleans set on the grand, greater scheme rather than calculative assessment on case-by-case bases. "The sea is nimble, even when she's made her way inland." She said softly, turning to face the captain with a smile and sunburnt blush manifested on her cheeks.[break][break]

"Hope you've been well, Vollans. The discordance sewn in Hoenn is deafening as of late," she continued, tapping against the shell of the lobster, ".. but if you're an old man now, does that make us both in need of a stay at the old folks home?" It felt good to laugh with such a familiar face, especially after such a series of unfolded events so dire.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean"]--accent:#6efaec;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
house of gold
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 15:29:06 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"doesn't sound too bad, actually. as long as it's far from hoenn. but, no, i'd go insane in one and i think you would too."[break][break]

he doesn't like the fact that even modicum of physical activity exhausts him, his lungs never to recover after being punctured in the war. he does his best to hide his panting by sipping at his water bottle.[break][break]

"and yourself, solar? how have you been?"[break][break]

it's a leading question to get to what he actually wants to talk about. he's just hoping for her to be the one to bring it up.

[break][break]

[newclass=".lance"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/990626476019838996/icon-02.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote b, .lance blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lance blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lance blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
house of gold
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 21:50:02 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"I would, indeed." Oracelies said with a grin, looking at the spewn dust spanning the immediate landscape. The waters of the Clauncher seemed to allow such stains on the natural order to sink into the mud, soaking into the crust of the world. Perhaps more could do the trick, but there was no need to go at it so fast, Lance was right.[break][break]

Now was the time to rest, and indulge in the presence of a friend. "I've been effervescent, of course," her words were met with confidence, adorned in grandeur, ".. tending to my children of the ocean, the ones brought to pain by Team Rocket's forces at the resurfaced island's shore. Praying for the unfortunate souls that were lost there, too." Caring about what others thought of her endeavors on that grim day brought negative thoughts, so she never did. The sea witch was not one to live with regret; the sacrifices were made without hesitation, without remorse.[break][break]

It was what the terrorist organization deserved for threatening the prosperous natural order.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
house of gold
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 17:06:24 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

when the conversation dips toward territories he wants, he is pleased, of course, but also sympathetic at what she and many others must have gone through. his war was against aliens while theirs were against fellow humans.[break][break]

"so i hear."[break][break]

after another sip, he clears his throat, then twists the cap back onto his bottle before looking at her.[break][break]

"do you want to talk about it?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
house of gold
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 23:41:14 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

To speak of such violent misdoings was something she once craved, not to let out pent-up feelings of her endeavors, but to feel more for those who also had embarked upon the resurfaced island. She would never wish another to attend if they had good spirits, for none deserved such a fate other than those who fought on the other side of the coin. A coin that twisted, casting threats outward to what she believed to be the natural order, like golden light.[break][break]

There was no choice but to tend to those that tainted the waters, not due to orders, but due to protecting the most prominent aspect of her life. "I'm sure you've read the reports, they align with my experiences," she said softly, tapping the shell of the Clauncher once more, ".. but my experiences brought highs and lows, tsunamis and soft waves." The water type released a WATER PULSE to sweep away more of the volcanic ash, pushing it further into the clay below.[break][break]

"I take it you weren't there, with your disability and all."

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
house of gold
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 10:52:48 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

after all this time, it still feels foreign to the ear. he shakes his head and swallows the guilt.[break][break]

"i wasn't, no. a part of me wishes i was, and then there's another more selfish part that's relieved."[break][break]

after a small pause, he continues.[break][break]

"i've read the reports, solar. i know there were more tsunamis than soft waves."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
house of gold
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 1:38:58 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

He had every right to feel relieved; she wouldn't have wished for any beautiful soul like his to attend, but was a decision everyone needed to make on their own accord going into it, regardless of the outcome. Oracelies remained still, watching the water sputter from the Clauncher's claws as she imagined the thrashing thicket.[break][break]

"I see," she said softly, ".. can you blame me for such things, bestowing the nature of the sea to protect it?" Stern in her beliefs, she was more than ready to die on the hill that she stood upon.[break][break]

"Team Rocket abuses the generosity of the League's organizations, I believe it to be time they face greater tsunamis than the ones they splash to us."

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
house of gold
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 4:02:16 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lance2 vollans"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"and do you plan to be the one creating those tsunamis?"[break][break]

he asks, contrasting the intensity of the question with the coolness of his demeanor.[break][break]

"it's a tough balance to find, i feel. as rangers, our main priority is preservation, but when external forces threaten that, rocket for example, there's an argument to be made that our priorities should be allowed to shift."[break][break]

his voice dips into gentler territories.[break][break]

"but we aren't trained for war."

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".vollans"] --accent:#d49736!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".lance2"] --accent: #d49736 } .lance2 b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .lance2 i { color: var(--accent); } .lance2 { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .lance2 .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .lance2 .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .lance2 .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .lance2 .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance2 .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .lance2 .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lance2 .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
house of gold
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 5:21:42 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"I am not afraid of being the bringer of the waves," she said softly, looking down at the blades of grass strewn with ash, ".. I do not work for the title and reputation rangers often are given, all of that is so trivial, unimportant to me now."[break][break]

Oracelies already had given up all of the fineries that came with a renowned reputation in the Kalosian sandbanks, and she would do it time and time again if it meant truly serving what she perceived to be her goddess. Opinions were fickle in her eyes, but the bond between herself and her ancestors within the waves was forever.[break][break]

"If only that argument did not need to be made, regardless if we are trained for war or not," her words crept out, vicious like the currents deep below the surface of the sea, ".. they target us due to our affiliations with the League, Lance, no matter if we meddle in their endeavors or stray from them to help nature. It's sins like that which should never be forgiven."

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
house of gold
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 12:00:30 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"we cannot deal in absolutes, solar."[break][break]

he says softly, doing his best to balance the fine line between guiding and preaching.[break][break]

"i used to think that way, too, and sure, it's easier to deem their actions unforgivable because it then allows us to justify our actions no matter the costs."[break][break]

but the seas must calm eventually.[break][break]

"we cannot fight fire with fire."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lance2"] --accent: #d49736 } .lance2 b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .lance2 i { color: var(--accent); } .lance2 { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .lance2 .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .lance2 .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .lance2 .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .lance2 .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance2 .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .lance2 .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lance2 .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
house of gold
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 21:39:07 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Then what am I set to accomplish when a masked foe takes to the seas, compromising all that I hold dear to my heart? Let them kill me, or put them in a sparkly little cage to be hauled somewhere?"[break][break]

Fighting fire with fire was all that Oracelies knew, it was the only constant in her life that pushed her wishes into motion. The sea was an unforgiving spirit in most forms, willing to swallow anyone who treaded too deep into its treacherous waters. She could not process how others could be so willing to show mercy to the terrorists when in the end, they would never bestow such gifts onto the protectors of the realm. Lance was not there, he had not seen how ruthless they had been at their core trying to get what they wanted.[break][break]

A tear fell from her eye, that of frustration. "They are killers, Lance! They deserve nothing more than to be swallowed by the sea, sacrifices to the sands and the spirit's currents!"

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
house of gold
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 4:34:26 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you take the higher path! not stoop to their level. they may not value life but we do, or at least we're meant to."[break][break]

fighting fire with fire will never end well; this is something he has learned the hard way, paying the price with the crippling of his body.[break][break]

"what they deserve is not up to us to decide. we bring them to their cages so that they may face judgment but we cannot be the ones to execute them. it is not fair to them nor is it to us."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
house of gold
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 1:01:27 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Cloaked in waves of stubbornness, Oracelies believed that her actions in bestowing the vicious waters unto the wicked was the higher path. A path boundless in protecting the aspect of the goddess she worshipped; so many believed her ways to be outlandish, too cruel for those with technical opinions of how things like that should be carried out. If only she were able to stand true to her beliefs without going in circles, a familiar predicament. But she was willing to play the game if the moment required it, attempting the quell the waves of anger and disbelief in her psyche. It seemed this conversation with Lance needed that.[break][break]

"Lance," she said softly, ".. they are the types of people to act first, to cast blood upon the stones to get what they desire. I do not believe they considered fairness when they set out to take the resurfaced island. When they threw the first stone into the waters."[break][break]

She was unsure deep down what started the scuff of the island, nor the reason it seemed to be consumed back into the sea when all was said and done. All that bloodshed, all to end in a draw. It was unfortunate in her eyes, as the blight of the waters was all for nothing. But her delusions brought her to believe lies she convinced herself existed, and she'd use anything to solidify what she believed in.[break][break]

"The higher path you speak of.. is allowing them to bring ruin to the natural order while swimming around like headless Magikarp, hoping to be gentle enough to place them unharmed in a net? That is fair to you?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
house of gold
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 15:47:00 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"we're swimming around like headless magikarp regardless. that is the role we've been cast in as they will always be the aggressors."[break][break]

it is a realization he has had to come to terms with as doing anything else would almost be hypocritical. so they're forced to plan contingencies as they continue to react.[break][break]

"i never said unharmed. that's fine, and fair, but that's the most they can be."[break][break]

not dead.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]