slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
girls just wanna have fun,
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 4:33:16 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Her continued acts failed to dissuade his previous notion of her being old enough to date, the nuzzling deemed childish and little more than that.

Though it was not unwelcome, Kim finding comfort in the nearness that they shared.

He held himself back from pulling her in once more, refusing to cause her needless discomfort.

Though a sigh escaped nonetheless, settling his own intertwined hands onto his chest, answering her question with a half-hearted smile.

I guess so, yea.

He paused for the briefest of moments, gathering the right words to say before speaking them.

I got Cait to date me for a month as a sort of trail run to see what the appeal was. The result was… less that appetizing for me.

He’d chuckle out his last few words.

It wasn’t that she wasn’t good or anything. In fact she was probably the best person I could have asked when it came to teaching me about said subject… I just… can’t get my heart into it I guess.

His eyes wandered elsewhere as he thought further on the weeks the two had spent together. They were fantastic to say the least, but not quite enough to put him on a path of seeking relationships of a romantic level.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 16:25:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

At the mention of Cait, Francie raised her head. She knew Cait enough to know her by name. She'd even stalked the girl while she was back home, and managed to make the girl a pen-pal! Speaking of, now Francie was thinking she needed to get ahold of Cait and get some coffee or something; to catch up and make up for never really hanging out in person.[break][break]

"At least you admit it and you didn't string her along."[break][break]

It was only after she spoke that Francie realized perhaps she sounded like she meant that's what had happened to her.[break][break]

"I don't know... I don't need a person, but it'd be nice to have one... you know? Somebody I don't have to feel bad about inviting to hang out with me. Somebody who wants to be near me as much as I want to be near them... somebody that sees me as an equal and not, 'their biggest fan' or anything. You know?"[break][break]

Oof, did she even make any since?

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 22:14:45 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
“string her along”

As if Cait’s heart had even an inkling of being set on him. Kim was forced to roll his eyes, a smirk forming on his face at the mere mention of those words.

Of course Francie’s own plight would be brought to mind when she had said this, another chuckle resurfacing before bubbling down, further words striking a chord that resounded throughout his body.

That’s… Maybe that’s it huh?

He rose, pushing her into his lap as he sat upwards with arms holding him up from behind.

Maybe we both just need something genuine, something more than flings, something deeper than dating just for the fun or interest of it.

He’d look at her expectantly before smirking once more.

Or maybe we’re just better off alone.

He’d grab her waist, pushing her off of him and coming to a stand, a chuckle sounding as he did.

Relationships are dumb anyways.

Grabbing hold of the beer he had sat down before their scuffle, he’d take a huge gulp downing the rest of the can before tossing it to the garbage.

But if you’re ever feel like getting your heart broken again, I’ll be here to sweep up the pieces and laugh at your misfortunes. That’s what friends are for, right?

He’d give a wink back to her as he moved towards the kitchen, grabbing a few sweets before returning, setting them on any surface that wasn’t currently occupied.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 0:16:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Kim made more good points than Francie cares to admit. Relationships were for ... other people. Maybe not them, right? Or maybe they didn’t need to give up. Instead, maybe they needed to fight harder.[break][break]

Don’t you just wish there was like, an app or something that would tell you if you were perfect for each other or if you burst into flames instead?”[break][break]

Admittedly a bit dramatic, but she was so tired of either stringing herself along or being sorely disappointed. She stood, making her at over to down the rest of her own beer before clearing her throat and starting to fish through the chocolates she had gotten herself. [break][break]

They probably have one, but it’ll tell me I’m not compatible with anybody.”[break][break]

A sigh later and she plopped onto the ground with crossed feet. An idea formed in her mind and she eyed Kim with a devilish sort of curiosity.[break][break]

HeyKiiiiim~?” She sang. “You should teach me how to have casual sex without becoming emotionally attached.”[break][break]

Her low chuckle that girls do when they’re comfortable with a person was tell enough that she was, for the most part, kidding.

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 4:56:15 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
There was a second- just one- where he was caught dumbfounded by her words, the unprecedented sentence almost breaking the calm visage he had held most often. But unfortunately, he would not slip, trip or stumble, one word spoken easily in response to her request.

Okay.

He moved closer, turning the potted Fomantis away as he untethered his belt, buttons that once held his pants closed released to show the upper part of the briefs he wore. It was only a matter of seconds before he had pinned her to the couch, his own hands forcefully intertwined within hers.

As amber eyes stared down into her own he would speak, his tone flaxen and features solemn.

Are you ready?

He spoke, his own face nearing closer to hers as lavender strands streamed down the nape of his neck.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 12:38:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Well count her into the dumbfounded section of the population when he started undoing his belt. Was he... serious? She sort of hadn't been. Sort of. [break][break]

Suddenly she was pinned to the couch. Her body was smaller than his, by about eight inches, and it showed in the way he towered over her. His hair tickled her skin and caused it to raise. No doubt it was only half-way to blame for the goosebumps. [break][break]

Her heart was beating too fast. She wasn't typically in this situation and he'd caught her by surprise, after all. Now she just stared, equally amber eyes - though a bit paler - shifting back and forth uncomfortably between his. [break][break]

Then, she was biting her lower lip and releasing her clenched fists. Anybody else, and she probably would have started flailing or stammering in confusion. But with Kim? Well, she was fighting off a laugh. [break][break]

"So you take them by surprise first? I didn't take you as the bold type. Always as the 'flirt until they pin you,' type...." [break][break]

Learn something new every day. Like the color of Kim's underwear.

[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 2:03:45 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
I make exceptions for girls I actually like.

He said, the stench of canned beer escaping as he did. Completely unflattering, but he was too wrapped up in the moment to give it too much mind.

Slowly, he would begin to descend, his lips puckering slightly as he moved his face closer to hers, encroaching nearer for the only obvious thing.

Until two fingers had formed a border where their lips would have met, Kim pressing his index and middle finger against her own lips, withdrawing with a wink.

Kidding~

He honked cheerily.

Casual sex won’t solve your loneliness, you clown. And I’m probably the last person you’d want to take advice from in that field.

Kim himself was still a novice when it came to such intricacies afterall.

Slowly he would make himself up, rebuttoning pants and doing away with the belt that held them to his waist, returning his gaze to her as he did.

But… I can offer you advice on lotions for those calloused ass hands of yours. You got straight up workers mitts, girl.

No doubt from the pursuit of hiking she had picked up.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2019 12:54:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Nearly everything was lost on her -- the smell of beer, their closeness, the fact that Kim wasn't even fully dressed. All because he'd said one thing that made her cute little noggin short circuit.[break][break]

[break]
[break]

'...l-like? Like, like like or just, you know, 'I tolerate you cause we're friends' kind of like?'[break][break]

Oh, but cue Kim pushing his fingers to her lips and making her blush. She couldn't help how her eyes got a little wider and her cheeks got a little more flushed. She didn't feel used, just a little bit confused. After all, she had asked for it. Oh, maybe that's why he was being so silly. She'd opened the door and invited him to be himself while also asking him to show her what casual sex was.[break][break]

The universe made sense again, and by that time she was the one sitting up on her elbows and he was changed. And insulting her hands! She lifted them up to look at them, wiggling her fingers and looking at the callouses there. It was true. She also dealt with Rock-type Pokemon her entire life... so.[break][break]

"I will take calloused hands and my experiences over being some soft porcelain thing that most men desire, thank you very much."[break][break]

Francie's tone holds absolutely no malice, and perhaps that is her fault. She sits up all the way and grabs some of her chocolates, thinking over what he said.[break][break]

"But I think you're right... I think it should be more like, 'let's be friends that hold hands and give a few kisses' and once you get serious with that person, like really know them and fall for them, then I guess things could go further."[break][break]

Francie puffs out her cheeks and then lets out a small eye roll and laugh at herself.[break][break]

"I mean, this is kinda what I get for skipping dating and becoming a gym leader instead..."

[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] float: right; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-right: -35px; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-right: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 2:34:20 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Daintily, a hand set itself over his lips, a smile forming behind the few fingers that did little to hide the cheeky smile.

Those pure and maidenly words are so unbecoming of a tomboy like you, Franny.

He chucked out, struggling to hide his giggles.

Though they would soon begin to bubble down with him cracking open another can, a few gulps taken as he sat himself down nearer to her.

I’m sure you’ll meet someone good enough for you eventually. And if you never do, I’ll be your backup.

Growing old and bitter with your best friends wouldn’t be the worst thing imaginable.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 0:46:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ooc"]

Francie couldn't help how she cocked a brow, like she was simply going to tease Kim for what was said... 'cause she was.

"Oh yeah? Are you confessing your undying love to me there, Kimmy?"

She clasped her, apparently calloused, hands together and fluttered her eyelashes at the ceiling. Like some doting teenage girl who fooled around and fell in love.

"Why, that's just what I wanted to hear, Kimmykins. That you were desperately in love with me all this time. That, all those other girls, they were just a distraction from me--"

She quickly got to her knees in front of Kim and grabbed his shoulders, dramatically, theatrically.

"I've been-- such a fool--"

Oh, and that gross snort sort of laugh was threatening to bubble to the surface. If Kim laughed at her, she'd follow suit quickly enough and laugh right along with him.

[newclass=.ooc] width: 300px; margin: auto; padding-top: 20px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=".ooc b"] font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .4px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2019 4:06:16 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
To be the afterthought of a love me not flower picked dry is my biggest fantasy, Franny. I thought you’d realize that by now, the hints were all there.

Setting his feet onto the coffee table, he would lean back and continue, somewhat of a list forming ad nauseum.

I lead people along until they move on. I pretend not to pick up cues and act shocked when people spell it out clearly and are aptly over me. Hell, I’ve turned down every advance onto me with a joke because I don’t want to be someones first choice. Fuck Franny, if I could be the very last person anyone picked as a partner I would die happy with them in my arms.

His voice oozed sarcasm, the words escaping only increasing their potency with every next utterance; a can brought to smirked lips as he finished speaking.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 15:45:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ooc"]

Oh, and cue her laughter. She couldn't stop it, not with how his sarcasm was so thickly laid out. What the hell were they even doing? Just being them. Ridiculous, great, crazy them. No drama, no anything, just them.

And it was beautiful. Francie adored it, loved Kim for it, even. She could just be herself and not be frowned upon, mocked, or belittled.

"That is definitely your M O, though. I mean, when was the last time you actually wanted a relationship with somebody that wasn't just based upon shits and giggles?"

Maybe she was asking honestly, maybe she was just stating a fact. Either way, she gave a bright warm grin at her adorable idiot Kim Cole. Because she liked listening to his stupidly long sarcastic lists and his ridiculous stories of relationships that purposed never to bloom into anything but 'this one time with so-and-so.'

[newclass=.ooc] width: 300px; margin: auto; padding-top: 20px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=".ooc b"] font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .4px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2019 17:13:35 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
A smile curled easily on his lips, eyes gently drooping as he moved slightly more into the couch he sat upon.

I don’t think there ever was a time.

He chuckled quickly.

I’m perfectly contempt with having friends like you who I’m able to spend my time with whimsically and without stress. Relationships have only ever been a passing thought for a select few of who shall not be named. I don’t want you teasing me about my choices after all.

As much bravado as he exudes, he was still susceptible to the teasing jeers of Francie when she had the one-up on him. That’s why holding his cards would be the best play with her, the fault upon her for not doing as he has with her own relationship troubles.