A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Draciary whats that?
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 19:26:27 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Morgan stood in awe as he entered the dragon sanctuary, a place that seemed to exist in a realm between reality and fantasy. The air was thick with the scent of ancient magic, and the distant roars of dragons echoed through the cavernous space. Vy, Morgan's loyal and formidable partner, stood by his side, its imposing presence a testament to the strength of their bond.

The sanctuary was a mesmerizing sight, with towering cliffs that held nests of various dragon species. Rays of sunlight filtered through the openings above, creating an ethereal glow that danced upon the scales of the majestic creatures. Morgan couldn't help but feel a sense of reverence for the dragons that surrounded him.

As he waited for the meeting with Freya Morningstar, Morgan took the opportunity to explore the sanctuary. Vy, sensing Morgan's excitement, let out a low growl as it surveyed its surroundings. The bond between trainer and Pokémon was palpable, a connection that transcended words. Morgan ran his fingers through Vy's scales, a silent acknowledgment of the trust and companionship they shared.

The air hummed with a mystical energy, and Morgan couldn't shake the feeling that he was on the verge of an extraordinary encounter. The anticipation of meeting Freya Morningstar in this enchanting sanctuary added an extra layer of intrigue to the already magical atmosphere. As he continued to wait, Morgan immersed himself in the wonders of the dragon sanctuary, ready for whatever awaited him in this mystical realm.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
Draciary whats that?
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 22:46:35 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

handlers mill about, following regimented schedules with calm professionalism. the dragons have their every needs tended to with an efficiency close to perfection. in this way, it's as similar as she gets to fernando. 

she has a shortsword hanging off of one hip as she approaches. her sygna suit gleams silver in the warm light from the open sky above. she'd shed the vestments of a professional councilwoman when she'd asked to change the location of her open office hours from her office to the draciary. it's only a short twenty minute walk from ever grande proper.

his green-scaled companion sets him apart from the others. 

"you must be ." she smiles as she approaches. 

i had a better post but pb ate it :catto:
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Draciary whats that?
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 0:42:27 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

Morgan took a deep breath, gathering his composure before approaching Freya Morningstar. With Vy, his formidable green Salamence, at his side, he extended a hand towards Freya, a friendly smile on his face.

"Hello, Freya Morningstar," Morgan greeted, his voice carrying a tone of respect. "I'm Morgan, and this is Vy." Vy's emerald scales shimmered in the ambient light as it regarded Freya with a watchful eye.

However, instead of the expected warmth, Vy's body tensed, and a low growl emanated from its throat. Its sharp eyes fixated on Freya, an unknown presence that triggered Vy's protective instincts. Morgan, sensing Vy's unease, quickly stepped in to address the situation.

"Easy, Vy," Morgan urged, his voice calm yet authoritative. Vy's hostility lingered, but Morgan continued to reassure the dragon, stroking its neck gently. "Freya, Vy is usually quite friendly, but she's fiercely protective. It might take her a little time to warm up. We're here with respect and openness, seeking to learn from the wisdom this sanctuary holds."

Morgan maintained a diplomatic stance, hoping to diffuse the tension between Vy and Freya. He understood that the unfamiliar environment and the presence of a new person were likely causing Vy's defensive reaction. As he awaited Freya's response, Morgan remained vigilant, ready to ensure a harmonious encounter between his aggressive yet loyal Salamence and the enigmatic Freya Morningstar.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
Draciary whats that?
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 0:59:41 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

freya raises a hand, but drops it just as quickly at the first sign of agitation from the man's salamence. she takes a single step backward and clasps her hands behind her back, allowing the green-scaled dragon's trainer to take control of the situation. 

she eyes him curiously.

"if she can't acclimate, i'll expect you to recall her. we have a few special cases here that still aren't completely tame and i'd rather no accidents."

she scratches the back of her neck. formality comes with the station, but she's not entirely sure what to do with such an abstract notion.

"we hold classes for training," she says, sounding unsure, "but you understand her well. i assume she's been your partner for a while?"
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Draciary whats that?
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 1:53:33 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Morgan noticed Freya's cautious reaction and appreciated her quick decision to step back. He nodded in acknowledgment, understanding the importance of maintaining a safe environment within the dragon sanctuary.

"Absolutely, Freya. Vy, stand down," Morgan commanded, and Vy, though still wary, relaxed its defensive stance. Morgan patted Vy's side as a sign of reassurance, his gaze shifting back to Freya.

"I apologize for any disruption. Vy is usually more amicable, but the unfamiliar surroundings can make him a bit protective," Morgan explained, a hint of understanding in his tone.

As Freya mentioned the training classes, Morgan considered the offer. "Thank you for the suggestion. We might take you up on that. Vy and I have been through a lot together, but there's always room for improvement."

Morgan took a moment to reflect on Vy's origins, a nostalgic gleam in his eyes as he began to share the story with Freya.

"Vy came into my life as a Pokémon egg. It's a family tradition passed down through generations," Morgan explained, a fond smile playing on his lips. "We are dragon riders, and as part of that legacy, each member of my family receives a dragon egg at a certain age. It's a symbol of responsibility, a connection to our heritage."

He continued, his voice carrying a deep sense of appreciation for the tradition. "I raised Vy from the moment she hatched. We've been through a lot together – battles, adventures, and countless moments that have strengthened our bond. I've watched her grow from a hatchling into the powerful Salamence she is today."

Morgan glanced at Vy, who seemed to listen attentively as if understanding the significance of their shared history. "It's not just about the strength of the dragon; it's about the connection between trainer and Pokémon, the trust that grows over time," he added, his gaze returning to Freya.

"As a family, we've always approached dragon-riding with respect and humility, learning from each dragon we've bonded with. Vy is more than just a powerful companion; she's a part of our family and a symbol of the values we hold dear," Morgan concluded, a sense of pride evident in his words.

Morgan's gaze shifted between Vy and Freya. "If there's anything we need to do to ensure a smooth interaction, please let us know. We're here to learn and respect the incredible creatures you have here," he added, extending a gesture of goodwill.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
Draciary whats that?
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 23:43:05 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she arcs her brow at family tradition, though nods along with the interesting anecdote. her gaze slips back to vy. and a salamence already at that, she muses silently to herself, examining the shape of her scales. though it's not uncommon for most of the breed these days to evolve in a fraction of a human's lifespan. 

she cranes her neck back and searches for her monster; the behemoth of a salamence casts a long shadow over the artificial grove. he coasts lazily on some of the thermal updrafts, occasionally letting loose a long stream of fire from his snout. 

"my family passes them down through the generations. lyune is a little over three hundred years old, if the records are accurate." and he has the scars to show for it. he was my father's beast, she almost says, but the words dry up in her throat. 

was he? or did theodore simply look after him after millicent died? she scatters the thoughts with a derisive click of her tongue. now is not the place to fret over them. 

"i'm not sure there's much we could teach that you don't already know, given your traditions. what are you hoping to learn from them? from me?"
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Draciary whats that?
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 4:14:28 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

Morgan listened with interest to Freya's revelation about her family's tradition, the longevity of Lyune, and the scars that told tales of battles long fought. The air hummed with the presence of ancient creatures, a testament to the rich history within the dragon sanctuary.

"As for what we hope to learn," Morgan began, contemplating the question. "While my family has a deep connection with dragons, each dragon is unique, and the knowledge they possess is vast. I'm here to understand more about the dragons in this sanctuary, their behaviors, and perhaps uncover any insights that can help us strengthen the bond between dragon and rider."

He gestured towards Vy, who had calmed down but still kept a vigilant eye on their surroundings. "Vy and I share a strong connection, but there's always more to learn. We seek not just the knowledge of dragons, but also the wisdom that comes from those who have dedicated their lives to understanding these magnificent creatures."

Morgan then looked back at Freya, a genuine curiosity in his gaze. "And from you, Freya Morningstar, we hope to gain insights into the unique aspects of this sanctuary. Your experience and understanding of these dragons can offer a perspective that might be different from our family traditions. Every encounter with dragons is an opportunity for growth and learning, and we approach it with an open heart and mind."

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
Draciary whats that?
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 20:10:33 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she's never been one for talk. preening reminds her of her lessons with her tutors, the droll of flowery words in an attempt to win favor of someone of import. her back straightens, discomfort veiled by pleasure and politeness, gold eyes searching for some ulterior motive. 

with effort, she lets her distrust go. one foot falls back, body angling to the rest of the draciary. one arm sweeps out. 

"then by all means, make yourself at home. we can use plenty of volunteers. and if you've managed a salamence all these years, i might ask your help with my own horde. some of the staff aren't experienced enough to work directly with them."
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Draciary whats that?
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 5:15:05 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Morgan nodded appreciatively at Freya's gesture of hospitality, his respect for her evident in his demeanor. He understood her reservations and respected her directness, finding a kinship in their shared dedication to the well-being of their respective dragons.

"We would be honored to assist in any way we can," Morgan replied with sincerity, a genuine willingness to lend a helping hand evident in his voice. "Vy and I are more than willing to offer our expertise with Salamence or any other dragons that may require assistance. Building trust and understanding with these magnificent creatures is crucial, and we're committed to supporting that endeavor however we can.

He glanced around the draciary, taking in the bustling activity and the majestic dragons that called it home. "Consider us at your service, Freya. We're eager to contribute to the well-being of the dragons here and to learn from the expertise of those who have dedicated their lives to their care."

With a respectful nod, Morgan and Vy prepared to immerse themselves in the work of the sanctuary, grateful for the opportunity to contribute and eager to forge new connections in this mystical realm of dragons.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
Draciary whats that?
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 19:46:33 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

with her station, she supposes, comes this sort of respect. if a trainer is more than willing to walk through her doors and offer volunteer hours to the sanctuary, she'd be a fool to say no. so she kindly smiles at his words and watches him go. 

one of her administrators will touch base with him and get him all set up. she'll tell them, after their shift, to put him to work with the salamence and she'll watch from above, on dragonback, as her draciary grows. 

and she will be reminded, with nostalgia, of what she's lost and what she's worked so hard to regain.
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Draciary whats that?
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 15:06:46 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: