TAG WITH @estelle
Estelle Valentine
Sale's Pitch [m/c]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 18:17:30 GMT
Estelle Valentine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","stella1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Estelle had been in Hoenn for a while now and she had little to show for it. She was sure she would be contacted by the Queen soon, which would mean she would need to produce something of significance. After all, that's why she was here. That's why the Queen had selected her personally to come to this region. It was expected that out of everyone, Estelle would be the capable one. It was in her name, the 'Queen's Hound', it was in her blood. [break][break]

So, she figured one of the best ways to get involved in the region would be to potentially join the rangers. She'd be privy to information, while not military in nature, still insider information. She'd be able to patrol and keep and eye on things personally which meant she could use that to search for the crown prince. [break][break]

All in all things seemed to be in favor for her choosing this route but she was still hesitant. She wasn't quite sure how the region felt about foreign personnel within their ranks. Rangers were important, just as important as the military. But she hoped she could present herself in a way that would allow her to use this as her cover. Besides it wouldn't help to learn more about the Rangers while she was here.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

🗡️ mission: commitment: act i[break]
🗡️ you can say that estelle arranged a meeting with ollie to learn more about the rangers![break]
🗡️ outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.stella1]--accent:#4144af;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stella1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stella1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights