thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
alkaline
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 5:25:33 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","becky underbossbeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

even if he doesn't have to, even if it's not required of him, he returns in kind, displacing the dust and stillness of the warehouse as they indulge in overdue pleasures.[break][break]

after, when they've returned to the normalcy of seeing their mission through, his voice breaks the silence, not betraying the exhaustion he feels and has felt for a while.[break][break]

"we need to understand avatars better."[break][break]

he says to .[break][break]

"help me understand them."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".underbossbeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky"] --accent: #716075 } .becky b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .becky i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .becky { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .becky .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .becky .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .becky .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".becky .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .becky .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .becky .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
150 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
alkaline
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 0:17:51 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango marc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

marcus wants to stay in the heady languor that always comes after, but he returns to work obligingly as does. he blinks once, twice, then clarity returns. pressing a hand against the support beam against his back, he centers his weight back onto his feet. [break][break]the underboss's voice breaks the silence as his flashlight halos their hidden cache at last. marcus doesn't talk out of turn this time, even if he thinks avatarships are mired in something supernatural and beyond scientific understanding. [break][break]"when i first arrived here, i attempted to get a scan of delarosa's brain."[break][break]it's not new news; he had reported the incident after the beast had left the mri room a disaster. [break][break]"i'll try again. with a more agreeable avatar this time."[break][break]he pulls the duffel bag from an obscuring shelf. he pauses, consideration clouding his features. [break][break]"but it's more important to you to know what they're thinking, isn't it? i'll try talking to them. perhaps i can get some insight you can use."
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
alkaline
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 8:10:58 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"try delaney, and frost. cross if you can, though he may be unwilling. i'll see if i can get bee to agree to a scan."[break][break]

though that seems unlikely as well. in the little time he's spent with , he's come to learn that the two may be more familiar than he originally thought.[break][break]

"i thought i could control them using the same methods we employ in kanto. fiorelli pointed out that may be the wrong approach."[break][break]

violence and fear to incite control and loyalty was how they went about it. it's what theo and were both subjected to and why they both still remain standing.[break][break]

"what do you think?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".becky"] --accent: #716075 } .becky b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .becky i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .becky { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .becky .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .becky .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .becky .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".becky .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .becky .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .becky .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
150 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
alkaline
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 23:22:04 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"not cross. he's too volatile."[break][break]before his avatarship, would have been his first choice for these kinds of things. quiet, agreeable, willing to do whatever if it means furthering rocket's goals. now, whenever his patron is around him, marcus feels disconcerted. they don't function like the milder partnerships he's observed — their relationship is easier explained by superstition than neurosis. [break][break]"as for the others ... yes, i think they could yield results."[break][break] so long as they — and their patrons — allow the testing. he crouches down as speaks, his voice undercut by the sound of a zipper opening. a hand sifts through the contraband, confirming.[break][break] the topic of control rears its ugly head once more. marcus breathes through his nose. he can still feel the phantom fingers squeezing his jaw for the sacrilege he'd spoken a moment before. [break][break]does he really care what i think? he wonders, tipping his head back to look up at the underboss through the dim. or does he want to hear that he's right and she's wrong?[break][break]"different people respond to different methods," he says, vague, as he bows his head and tugs the zipper closed. "our methods work well for the majority, but avatars know they're stronger than most. fear doesn't work on people who don't feel like they have much to be afraid of anymore."[break][break]he straightens, hoisting the strap of the duffel bag over his shoulder. [break][break]"my advice? be adaptable. speak to them, learn what they're susceptible to, and tailor your methods to that."
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
alkaline
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 8:47:00 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

hits the nail on the head: avatars aren't afraid. their tried-and-tested methods work effectively for the majority because they lack power, control, wealth; any and all of the factors that would empower the common man.[break][break]

he sighs, conceding.[break][break]

"very well."[break][break]

he could be adaptable.[break][break]

"however, it may be too late for some. i suppose damage control is the most i can do."[break][break]

then, he admits:[break][break]

"i used harcourt's paramour against him. that will come back to bite me, i'm certain."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
150 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
alkaline
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 21:36:07 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

damage control?[break][break] his eyes alight with intrigue. has made some costly mistake — and he says as much in the beat that follows. he weaponized the wrong person. he miscalculated. [break][break]and he never once thought to consult marcus until it's too late. he doesn't begrudge him for it; most of his patients wait until their problems are unbearable to seek him out. [break][break]he knows of the beast in broad strokes, just as any other rocket, but he can infer enough from the underboss's concern of him. [break][break]"you threatened his paramour."[break][break]not quite a question, but prying for more information nonetheless.
[attr="class","bottom"]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
alkaline
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 4:19:28 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"out of all of the known avatars, no one comes close to rivaling harcourt, and he knows it."[break][break]

theo has yet to figure out a way to contain should the need ever arise, which it will, because he knows there will come a point where NECROZMA will get the better of them. it's only logical to assume as much given what has happened with KYOGRE and GROUDON.[break][break]

"his only weakness is his wife."[break][break]

would be able to fill in the blanks from there as it is no different than what they had done in kanto. love is a weakness as it is far too easy to weaponize.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
150 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
alkaline
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 6:26:07 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

marcus misses that ephemeral moment in time when he and had been the same rank in this organization. no longer could he cross the room and shake him by the shoulders and call him an idiot for catching the unwanted attention of the man he calls their biggest asset — and threat, perhaps. [break][break] but things are different now. this isn't kanto. he stays rooted where he stands, a silent, measured sigh slipping from his lips. [break][break]"you showed your hand too early."[break][break]he speaks without chastising, flat and observational.[break][break]"if she truly is his weakness, then use her. endear rocket to her. make her feel like family."[break][break]something easier said than done. marcus has no idea how strong her connection to team rocket is, nor how compelling her words are against her husband's wants. [break][break]"if she has his ear, she can be your mouthpiece. he will consider what she says, presumably."
[attr="class","bottom"]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
alkaline
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 11:06:13 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

ah, . having already admitted one failure to , theo has no intentions of admitting another, at least not yet; not when that bridge has yet to be fully burnt. it may be scorched and crumbling but he believes he can mend it…with a little help.[break][break]

"presumably isn't good enough. i need assurance. i need you to do what i brought you here for."[break][break]

hoisting a duffel bag over his shoulder, he turns to the door, pausing to deliver a directive.[break][break]

"speak to harcourt. find what makes him tick beyond his wife."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
150 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
alkaline
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 5:00:19 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the critique is received impassively, closer to a slap on the wrist than a closed fist. marcus can only give conjecture for now, but he accepts the shortcoming with a nod. [break][break]he follows after the underboss, the steadiness of his footfalls coming to a stop as the other man turns back to address him.[break][break]"very well. i'll speak with him, then."
[attr="class","bottom"]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
alkaline
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 20:24:58 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: