Himari Kaneshiro
himari's infamy file
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 0:25:07 GMT
Himari Kaneshiro Avatar

HIMARI'S INFAMY FILE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE X PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

INTRODUCTORY BLURB

YOU'RE THE SUNFLOWER

An excitable and peppy woman from Goldenrod City, Johto. She loves giving her all in everything she enjoys. She has many passions but she isn't quite focused on one in particular (yet). Currently, she is focused on becoming a Pokemon Trainer and challenging the Hoenn League. However, it's not her fault if she gets sidetracked along the way!

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

WHAT CAN BE LOOKED UP

— Her passport and various government papers states she's from Goldenrod City, Johto. If one were to dig into her records far back enough they'd see she had several interesting irregularities from her current looks and personality. Her old ID shows her with dark brown hair and thick large glasses dressed in very modest and plain clothes. Her AP score in High School were quite high and she had the potential to enter Hammerlocke University, however fumbled it when she changed her ambitions in life. She's trilingual knowing her native tongue as well as, Galarian, and conversational Kalosian.

LEAGUE KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR THE LEAGUE FACTION

— She has a few relatives, mainly older, distant, cousins who work in various parts of the Hoenn League Government. Some are officers while others are nurses and the like. However, she is not particularly close to any of them nor does she keep in contact with them often.

ROCKET KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR TEAM ROCKET FACTION

— Her parents weren't a part of Team Rocket, however contributed and supported their efforts as collaborators. Doing business with Team Rocket was the reason the Kaneshiros' were able to gain their immense wealth so suddenly and within a single decade. They aided Team Rocket with goods and information to help them with their eventual failed attempt at conquering Johto. However, went quiet when it all went down hill. Rumors began to sprout up about the Kaneshiros' being tied to a crime ring, but there was no indication they were affiliated with Team Rocket.

PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PERSONAL SECRETS

— She studied martial arts from ages thirteen to nineteen in order to better defend herself and build up her self-confidence. However, due to the stress applied from her trying to get into a good university on top of her parents demanding expectations and her own insecurities and identity crisis at the time, she quit before she could advance any further.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights