Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
the patron saints of imperfection
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 20:44:42 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]That used to be the hard part. used to be one of the most subtle creatures Isaac had ever met. He was a consummate professional, through and through, covering his tracks with ruthless efficiency. Most of the world knew him as the well-loved founder of Slateport's finest establishment. Not as . . . this.[break][break]

Yet how much of that was born of desire, and how much of that was born of need?[break][break]

The second he'd no longer needed the Howling, he cast it aside as if it had been worth nothing to him. Was his subtlety simply another shield? Even before all of these testimonies, Zev had been nigh-invincible. Even with Suicune's powers leveraged against him, Zev waltzed through them without a sign of feeling threatened. Weapons, Pokemon, even legends, none had so much as scratched the surface of his crystalline armor.[break][break]

What use did a god have to hide his true nature?[break][break]

"He'll keep leaving signs." A blade in the dark and the subtle machinations of a Gengar were nothing compared to the tools Zev used now. When he struck again, it would be obvious, even if it had to be pulled together from strands of terrified testimonies. "And when he does? We-"[break][break]

Isaac's voice and heart faltered alike. Could he, in good faith, say that they would stop him? So far, the most he could do was slow Zev down. Twice now, he'd narrowly escaped with his life. That was all fine and dandy for him. Would it do anything to stop Zev from getting stronger? Would it do anything to protect the Hoenn region? Or would he be buoying himself on the region's blood just to save his own hide?[break][break]

It was as if he'd never left Rocket.[break][break]

"We'll figure it out." It didn't matter how terrified he was. He had to step up, because who else would? Who else knew Zev how he did, even if but a shadow of his true self? Who else had the power to stand to him, even if his best paled in comaprison? Who else had experienced the worst of Zev Harcourt and lived to tell the tale?[break][break]

"We have to."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,497 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
the patron saints of imperfection
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 5:16:00 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven