twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
325 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
Ghost Misson: Heroes On a Half-Shell
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 11:17:41 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Misson 
pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/17472/heroes-on-half

It was that time of year again and it was such a beautiful thing. It was when the baby Squirtle would hatch out of their eggs. Usually they would make haste towards the ocean and for good reason. Multiple predators would come out for a bite to eat an easy prey sort to speak. This was more of a pokemon then not for the poor little Squirtles at large. But thankfully that was about to be all over no more worries. Now that Ghost and his team was hear and trying to get a bite out if them while he is here well now. He just knows pokemon can not be that foolish to Try such a thing.

Ghost was all suited up and ready to make his impact known all over. He would take a deep breath and then put on his hat. As Gotenks his Rillaboom and Jet his Emperleon was with him. This deadly duo took down more then a few teams to say the least. As Ghost would look on at the two he would then say to them. "Ok.today misson is very important and I hope you two realize that. We are to protect the pokemon down below which are Squirtles. They are newly hatchlings and just now entering the world. Out there we have wingulls and Pelippers ready to go at any moment. But guess what so are we and today we will help them understand why what they are doing is a Big old fat no.

Pokemon on hand

EMPOLEON (Jet)
DEFIANT
MIST
WAVE CRASH
DRILL PECK
METAL CLAW
EARTHQUAKE
HYDRO CANNON 

Rillaboom(Gotenks)
Ability-Grassy Surge
Drum Beating