Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
[M] To the Hoop and Back.
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 16:35:27 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vespabaskerville"]
[attr="class","body"]

Vespa basically has no game. She would argue that it must be genetic, considering how her parents are - divorced on excruciatingly good terms, with her mother having lost a husband and gaining a best friend, and her father struggling to realise that their gardening neighbour is kind of making a move on him, so ... yeah. She would say she's stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to romantic endeavours, with people calling her a little brute-ish too often, irritated by her tenacious honesty.[break]
[break]
However she managed to land a date with a person as cute as Yasuko? Heck, nobody knew. But fact is, she is currently on a date. Because Yasuko asked her out, and she said yes, and then said there would be some Pokémon basketball game in Mauville City Gym soon.[break]
[break]
Which, in hindsight, hasn't been the smartest choice. Vespa thought she had enough time to get them drinks and snacks before the game would start, but she ended up taking more than fifty minutes to get nachos and two large drinks. At least she left her sunshine idiot of a Grookey, Sun, with Yasuko, so hopefully the other hasn't been bored out of it just yet ... Wrestling herself through the mass of people, Vespa finally heaves herself back into the spot next to Yasuko with only a few lost nachos, sighing deeply. If nothing else, Sun seems as happy as ever, but then, the smallest things make that little guy smile, in turn making her smile, relax. Looking up to her date, though, she scratches the back of her head, apologetic, "-so sorry it took so long, the guys before me argued with the cashier, so I gave them a thinkpiece and uh, it took ... longer ... Did the game start already?"

[break]

MISSION: Take Me Out To The Ball Game

- 1/5+ required.[break]
- attend a Hoennian sports event.[break]
- able to bet by the end for bonus rewards.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Masharum

Yasu
He/Him
December 19
Celadon City, Kanto
Homosexual
idol
Civillian
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yasuko
Katahara Yasuko
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 10:27:37 GMT
Katahara Yasuko Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yasukotest"]
[attr="class","post"]

Yasuko wasn't one to take any interest in sports, and for obvious reasons. Somebody like her wasn't exactly meant for something like the amount of physical activity a baseball player would do in an average day. That amount of physique was something she did envy, though such thoughts were often to themselves. Yasuko did have to force herself to stop overthinking though, as she shook her head right outside of the stadium. The woman she had brought them here, Vespa, had been somewhat anxious ever since she had accepted the date. It was a little awkward asking somebody out while you had no car, but here she was. [break][break]

Her expression was bright and cheery, but without any of her precious energy drinks of soda, the idol was already trying to keep herself awake while waiting for the other girl to come back. But the Stufful resting inside of her arms. "I wonder if she's..." A soft yawn escaped her lips, Yasuko rubbed at her eyes. "doing okay." The sounds of the crowd being energized and more could be heard while she kicked the wall in front of her to keep awake. The Grooky by her didn't offer much in conversation, though it was still nice to hang with. "You're a cute Pokemon. I don't think I've seen one of you before." The girl did her best to strike a conversation as best she could. [break][break]

But from afar, she could hear the snapping of cameras. Hopefully they were focused on the game. [break][break]

After fifty long minutes, Vespa made a reappearance! Yasuko gave a tired but elated smile in response to her troubles. "You're fine, really. The game started, yeah, but I wanted to chat with you more than watch overpaid jocks hit a ball." The other girl's food choices weren't exactly in nachoville, but on an empty stomach, any kind food was delicious on an empty stomach. Yasuko's manicured fingers dipped a chip into cheese and popped it into her mouth as the Stufful was squashed a bit. It waggled furiously while huffing up at its owner. Time to crack open this date like she had done back home plenty of times. [break][break]

"So, tell me about you, Vespa." Yasuko tried to put her mind at ease some, "What are you up to in Hoenn? Anything cool you're doing?" [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed.[break]
Leo integer malesuada nunc vel. Consectetur a erat nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis.[break]
Sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.yasukotest]--accent:#feb4c1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yasukotest]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yasukotest b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yasukotest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yasukotest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yasukotest a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yasukotest h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".yasukotest h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".yasukotest .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yasukotest .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yasukotest .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yasukotest .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yasukotest .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yasukotest .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 15:16:23 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vespabaskerville"]
[attr="class","body"]

To be honest, Vespa half-expected Yasuko to have disappeared - she wouldn't have faulted her one bit if she did, considering the excruciatingly long time that she has been waiting in line to get some snacks for the game, that was probably no already thirty minutes in or so. It sure is tough in this game of life and love ... but, well, since Yasuko is still here, that sure must mean something, right? (Or maybe she was patient enough to look after the Grookey, too, not wanting to leave that big baby alone, for which she also is quite grateful; that silly guy cannot be left without supervision at any time.)[break]
[break]
Speaking of, Sun seemed to have had a good time, seeming as chipper as ever and happy over the nachos, too, looking at how Yasuko is dipping one in cheese and eating it, and doing the same - but instead of eating it, he offers it to the other's Stufful. Vespa, in the meanwhile, looks at Yasuko with a bit of a thoughtful look before smiling, sighing. "Yeah, I guess that's fair enough," she lets out with an amused huff, "thanks for coming anyway, though." Although maybe talking could be a bit difficult ... well, maybe they could just leave early if they wanted to.[break]
[break]
Thankfully, their section doesn't seem as crowded and overly immersed as others are, so conversation seems possible for now. "Hm? Me? Uh ... don't think there's much to say. I go to a school in Slateport and uh, have no idea about my future? Riveting, I know," Vespa can only answer truthfully to Yasuko's question about herself, a self-ironic smile adorning her features. "I mean, I grew up in Mossdeep City and never travelled much, but ... uh ... what about you?"

[break]

MISSION: Take Me Out To The Ball Game

- 2/5+ required.[break]
- attend a Hoennian sports event.[break]
- able to bet by the end for bonus rewards.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven