awards
18 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maudlin
MAISIE MAUDLIN
sharing is caring [yvaine]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 0:55:28 GMT
MAISIE MAUDLIN Avatar
the music in the bar fades into the background. it's dimly lit, and only a few people are there, nursing their drinks. the only ones talking are a couple that laughs quietly in a corner. they're sipping from a single shared glass. on the countertop, a mandibuzz sits, watching the room guardedly. the walls are plastered with art, and further in the back there's two bathroom doors and then, even further... a door leading into an office.

a woman is seated there at a desk facing the doorway. her feet are up on the desk and she's got headphones on as she flips through a book. when she notices she has a visitor, maisie pauses mid-flip and puts the book down.

"you look like you mean business!" she chirps. a dreepy crawls out of her hair, staring at you blankly. "what i can do for you, mate? need something or somebody found?" a faint haze lingers in the air. the office reeks of cigarette smoke. indeed, there's a full ash tray there on her desk. the window remains shut, as if the detective is completely oblivious to the effect smoking has on a closed room.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP