She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
THE BORDER: SH #1
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 19:25:55 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
06 engage in battle with a malevolent spirits.

08 experience immense grudgefulness, fear, envy, or hatred.

10 become possessed by a spirit attempting to return to life.

14 engage in battle with the vengeful and vestigial spirit of moltres or victini.

15 become lost in the mist.
close tab

played by

Nagato

Hana
She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
THE BORDER: SH #1
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 19:46:43 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
They had been walking for what seemed like ages. Mist swirled about them, white curtains on either side of the pass that obscured the tumble from either cliff face. A gulf of empty air flanked them on either side, as if they strode along a bridge into another realm.

Hana had kept her mouth moving to distract from the fact that she had lost her bearings long ago, though she did not know how familiar the man she was with was with tales from old sailors and fishwives. It seemed more for her own benefit, than anything...

"... The prince announced his marriage with the temple woman, and the Primarina's heart broke. The day of the celebration, her sisters came from the sea and handed her an enchanted dagger, saying if she'd kill the prince, and soaked her feet in his blood, she'd be able to return to the sea and become a pokemon again. But she couldn't do it. She loved the prince too much!

"Hah! You believe that!? I woulda done it, not a man out there who'd make me hesitate."

She looked back to see where the medic had gone, the silence of the mist weighing on her paranoia.

15 become lost in the mist.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven