hammerlocke, galar
bicurious
travelling artist
civilian
easy breezy!
flying solo
5'2" height
5'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miilchka1
Anastasia Harmon
In Search of Snacks [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 3:00:04 GMT
Anastasia Harmon Avatar
The intoxicating scent of warm pastries and sweet glazes wafts through the air as Ana pushes open the door to Kingsley Confections, her eyes widening with delight at the display before her. Rows upon rows of delicate macarons, towering croissants, and colorful jellies stretch out as far as the eye can see, a feast fit for a queen. And to Ana, this is like entering the gates of paradise.

"What am I feeling?" she asks, leaning in close to to the display as Old Whiskers noses around the base of a display stand. "Sugar. Bliss. Pure, undiluted joy." She swears the aging Espeon nods in agreement, blinking slow at her from near her feet.

The store is quiet, Ana notes as she glances around. Even so, she can almost hear her mother's stern voice in her ear, warning her not to act like an animal, but Ana pays it no mind. She might as well be on vacation, after all. And vacations are for indulging in the finer things.

She turns her attention back to the case, her gaze raking over the sweet delights. "So many choices..." Ana sighs, tapping a manicured finger against her chin. "But how to choose when everything looks so goooood?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP