hammerlocke, galar
bicurious
travelling artist
civilian
easy breezy!
flying solo
5'2" height
5'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miilchka1
Anastasia Harmon
Yeehaw! [m]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 17:28:15 GMT
Anastasia Harmon Avatar
"Yeehaw, Whiskers! Today, we're gonna be real life cowgirls!" Ana exclaims, her eyes shining with excitement as she twirls a lasso above her head.

Clad in a fringed leather vest, a plaid shirt tied at her midriff, and a pair of boots adorned with decorative spurs, she strikes quite the anachronistic figure amidst the peaceful Fallarbor countryside. At her side, Old Whiskers regards her with a look of pure exasperation; even the Espeon's tufted tail manages to convey just how unimpressed he is.

"Well, tough luck, my whiskered friend! We promised we'd help round up those Mareep," she reminds him, adjusting her ten-gallon hat firmly atop her head. The farmer had been so distraught after the storm had scattered his flock, Ana couldn't help but volunteer their services. The fact that she'd get to cosplay her favorite childhood fantasy? That was just a bonus.

Now, out in the fields, the sun beams down overhead, and the chirps of wild Pokémon fill the air. The terrain is rocky and uneven, Ana nearly twisting her ankle several times, but it doesn't deter her in the slightest. She's on a mission to be helpful, after all! And it's all the more adventurous for the long grass they have to trudge through.

In the distance, several Mareep dot the hillside, the fluffy white sheep Pokémon bleating in confusion as they mill about in the aftermath of the storm. They seem completely undisturbed by Ana's presence.

She knows she has to act quickly, before they wander too far, so with a deep breath, she begins to swing the lasso above her head, her brow furrowed in determination. She's seen this done a thousand times in movies; how hard can it really be? Right. Time to lasso some Mareep and show everyone how a real cowgirl gets the job done. "Watch this, Whiskers! I've totally got this."

close tab

played by

cherry

kas
they/them
october 9
mossdeep city, hoenn
aroace
barista
grunt
Give me a reason to believe
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherry1
kasper thaler
Yeehaw! [m]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 4:57:57 GMT
kasper thaler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kasper"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

yeehaw!

kasper was, unfortunately for everyone right about now, completely lost when it came to farming. the only thing they really knew about it was some meme- the country boy and emo girl one, which didn't even fit their situation at all. but money was money, and they were pretty sure handling some stray sheep couldn't be that bad.
[break][break]
which is how they had messed up in the first place; they hadn't considered how nervous sheep pokemon could be. and they also hadn't accounted for the fact that everything was so rocky, or that their pokemon were just as lost on what to do as they were.
[break][break]
the arcanine trailing behind them seems undisturbed, but also about as helpful as kasper themself. zinnia isn't a herding sort, and that much is obvious as he huffs at his trainer almost falling for the tenth time in the last five minutes.
[break][break]
some sort of help finally arrives, though, with a lasso and much more confidence than kasper has. they pause, raise their hand in greeting, and start to head over to their (probably?) much more experienced companion. "did you take the job, too? i kind of need the help-"
[break][break]
and, like fate itself wants to punctuate their statement, kasper's foot slips on a stray rock and they have no time to right themself before they're finally falling with a surprised, ungraceful noise.

[attr="class","kasperooc"]

NOTES

this farmer: look at the people i hired i'm never getting my sheep back[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.kasper]--accent:#6dc9eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kasper]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven