Aria

Eve, Snake Eyes
She/Her
October 12
Sootopolis
Money
Scientist
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @evelyn
Evelyn Vespera
Whispers in the Tall Grass[Player -Absinthe]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2024 1:28:14 GMT
Evelyn Vespera Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,500,100]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

[attr="class","pokemotomebdr"]
[attr="class","pokemotome"]

[attr="class","pokemotomenam"]
[attr="class","pokemotomebal"]
MIllie

[attr="class","pokemotomebar"]
[attr="class","pokemotometop"]Nervous

[attr="class","pokemotomeatn"]
[attr="class","pokemotomettl"]Attention

[attr="class","pokemotomecnt"]100%

[attr="class","pokemotomehrt"]0

[attr="class","pokemotomedlg"]
[attr="class","pokemotomedlgc"]

[attr="class","pokemotomechco"]
[attr="class","pokemotomechc"]
Time was always a curious thing. For Millie, it never seemed to be on her side. She always wanted to prove herself, to show her family that she could achieve greater things than her sister ever did. And now, here she was—further than she ever thought she’d get—working on a group project with one of the sharpest minds in her class. The professors loved her for that.[break][break]

It’s worth noting, Millie wasn’t lacking in intelligence. She wouldn’t have earned the prestigious scholarship if that were the case. But right now, she seemed a little nervous, rifling through her backpack as if trying to find something, unaware of your presence as you arrive.[break][break]

The sun is high, and a soft breeze moves through the tall grass in this wild area. It's quiet. No sign of any Pokémon just yet, but with all this tall grass around, you get the feeling that they might be lurking nearby. Millie still hasn't noticed you.

What do you do?

❤️ Approach quietly and wait to see if she notices you before saying anything.

❤️ Call out to her, breaking the silence.

❤️ Search the nearby tall grass, curious if any Pokémon might be hiding nearby

❤️ Watch her from a distance, observing her actions before making your presence known.

❤️ custom Option - your choice

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-3074 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/22/40/e8/2240e8b6100af2e9959fd803c629c3ce.jpg)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
bar owner, drug manufacturer
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2024 6:20:05 GMT
Absinthe Blackwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","absinthe"]
[attr="class","body"]

you begin the game as a woman who exists many years before her life was destroyed. it will be three years before you are married. it will be seven years before you are widowed.[break][break]

right now, though, you are neither of those things. you are free, beautiful, brilliant, and smiling comes easy. your classmates sometimes describe you as too severe, a humorless bitch, but you don't mind the namecalling or the whispers. you believe your work to be some of the most important in decades, and you dedicate every waking hour to it. you wish you didn't have to graduate. you wish you could keep learning forever.[break][break]

and yet the date looms, like a constant spectre over your life. you find yourself thinking of your time in the university in how many semesters until you graduate. today, you are four semesters away.[break][break]

this is why you follow through with your group project. while your professors are quite aware that you prefer to work alone, they still pair you with students you find to be boring, unambitious, and lacking in intelligence. this is the same mindset you carry as you ford out into the balmy field, sun beating down atop your head. in the distance, there is a girl with pink hair. you hope this group project goes well, as you are determined to get full marks in this class.[break][break]

without pause, you approach the girl in the field. "millie?" you call out, still a few meters away. "i'm absinthe. we're group partners, right?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-3066 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/SM2pgdk.png)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Eve, Snake Eyes
She/Her
October 12
Sootopolis
Money
Scientist
Grunt
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @evelyn
Evelyn Vespera
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2024 19:31:07 GMT
Evelyn Vespera Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,500,100]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

[attr="class","pokemotomebdr"]
[attr="class","pokemotome"]

[attr="class","pokemotomenam"]
[attr="class","pokemotomebal"]
MIllie

[attr="class","pokemotomebar"]
[attr="class","pokemotometop"]Timid

[attr="class","pokemotomeatn"]
[attr="class","pokemotomettl"]Attention

[attr="class","pokemotomecnt"]100%

[attr="class","pokemotomehrt"]0

[attr="class","pokemotomedlg"]
[attr="class","pokemotomedlgc"]

The girl yelps and quickly turns to face you. Her wide eyes lock onto yours, and she nods repeatedly, a deep ruby blush spreading across her face. "Y-yes, that's me!" she stammers, chuckling nervously as she rubs the back of her head. In her other hand, she clutches a thick notebook brimming with colorful sticky notes. "G-glad to meet you too, Absinthe. You’re much, um—cooler in person."[break][break]

But this isn’t the time for small talk. She refocus on the task at hand as she opens the notebook and steps closer, revealing a map of the area. "We need to study three different Pokémon in their natural habitats and record anything unusual or peculiar. It sounds easy, but the rarer the Pokémon, the more points we’ll earn. That’s one of the reasons We're here—there are so many possibilities, it’s overwhelming."
[break][break]
Her voice grows more serious as she leans in, her attention fixed on the book. Whether out of fear or a deep dedication to her research, it’s hard to tell. "This area has quite a few known spots. To the north, we might find Ghost and Dragon-types, while to the south, there’s a chance for Normal and Fighting-types. I’ve even heard rumors about Eevee and Lucario sightings. But there’s one more location... The East. I’m not sure what could be there."[break][break]

She gestures toward a section of tall grass on the map, her voice dropping a notch. "No one seems to go near it for some reason. It could be dangerous... or it could be rewarding. What are your thoughts? We can start wherever you pick."[break][break]

❤️ Go to north

❤️ go the south

❤️Go to the east

❤️ Ask for more information

❤️ Custom - input

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
bar owner, drug manufacturer
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2024 22:40:52 GMT
Absinthe Blackwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","absinthe"]
[attr="class","body"]

you barely manage to hold back an eye roll as millie exposits about what you already know, internally sighing about being paired with a partner who does nothing but state the obvious. your professors truly do want you to suffer.[break][break]

still, millie seems eager to please, so you offer her a tight smile and step closer, glancing down at her collection of notes and maps with what you hope comes off as an interested glance. it's difficult for you to smile, and it's difficult for you to feign interest. but she seems to believe you regardless, her pupils bright and excited.[break][break]

"east," you say, terse but unhurried, a note of command in your voice. you're quite aware that you can be intimidating, but you don't care. you're here to do work, not become friends. "if it's mysterious, there may be a high payoff."[break][break]

"and i'm willing to take risks," you add, appraising millie with cold green eyes. millie's nervousness would have made you salivate had you been a hungry wild pokémon, but you're not. you want to prove yourself. "are you?"[break][break]

after a tense beat of silence, you allow millie time to answer, taking a step away from her. "i'll be heading that way now," you say, "regardless of what you choose. i don't intend to get a poor grade on this assignment." you turn towards the east and start walking away, fully confident she will follow. you have this effect on people.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven