slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
somebody that i used to know
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 17:40:17 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Lilycove was a wonderful city, one that had served well for the league’s headquarters in their time of need, the rebuilding of Slateport’s location still in the works. Though stifled with more recent events, League’s work was still in need of doing, now just as much as ever, prevalent with the number of heads that remained in the office space.

A number of nightowls sat at their desk, Kim making a count of them on his way out of the building. Their need for staying later than one would usually was questioned as he moved through and noted upon the end of their conversation. The answers they gave were simple and reasonable: documents in need of filing, new recruits in need of adding to the database, work still in need of finishing that had been given to them when the day had begun, complaints in need of responses, things to not be leaned into for more than a second as to allow their workto continue.

Kim gave them the obvious foreword of making sure to clock out before they go, and would shoot a message of the headcount still within the building to as the councilman continued his rounds, legs motioning forward; locomotion halting only when standing in the elevator.

His patrol was nearing completion, the only remaining location for him to pry into being the labs that lurked beneath, the expanse of machinery being the first to greet his eyes upon arrival to the basement level. The brightly lit space was sure to keep anyones eyes open and a regulated cold wades off sleep. Simply entering through the doors submissioned Kim’s fatigue away in a most unnatural sense.

The councilman thought on the setting for only a moment before he continued forward, his arms swaying gently with each step taken, eyes looking around the room diligently before setting on a figure just out of the corner of his eyes. The familiar face he turned to put a smile on his own, Kim giving one last look around to spot if any others remained before approaching the woman.

Hey there stranger~” He said in a cheery tone, leaning in a bit to observe what it was she had been working on exactly.

@bean4
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 0:29:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

The reconstruction of a damaged fossil was a very meticulous and intense task, requiring a steady hand, and complete concentration. Her little tweezers and magnifying glasses were working away with her hands and eyes to place fragments back into their places. It was like playing a very high-stakes puzzle made for paleontologists.
[break][break]
When she hears the footsteps, she knows to place her things down, but doesn't look up just yet. Maybe someone is just passing by - but then she hears a familiar voice, and she perks up, glancing over at Kim with a bemused expression, eyes tired. The dark circles under her eyes are deeper than normal, and not hidden by makeup, are an indication of exactly how long she's been at this.
[break][break]
"Hello, Kim." She attempts a smile, but it is small - and looks just as tired as she is.

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 2:03:30 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
What a sight to lay his eyes upon. For the beauty he had come to know as Najwa to present herself as anything less than her best was something Kim had not had the pleasure of appreciating until now.

He looked her up and down for a brief moment before chuckling, standing fully as he began to speak.

Have you been holding up okay? You look like you haven’t left this lab in days.

He jokes, a comfortable smile situated on his lips before a more concerned look formed.

You haven’t been in here for days have you?

@bean4

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 2:10:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Najwa blinks slowly and looks down at her work, staring at the tiny little fragments. Truth be told... She can't remember how long she's been here, or what day she even started.
[break][break]
When did she last eat?
[break][break]
She wrinkles her nose and pulls off the little magnification goggles, placing them on the table. Her hair sticks up awkwardly where they had been sitting, and she exhales softly.
[break][break]
"I'm... What day is it?" She smiles sheepishly.

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 2:30:32 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
His eyes squint every so slightly, his concern growing even more obvious with each movement she made. She was sluggish, unaware, and a sight to behold, a feast for the eyes for any who would rather see her in such a state.

But Kim could not help but want to turn away, saving his eyes from the attraction that had become of her, the man forcing his gaze to stay upon her through better judgement.

Najwa… sweetie… when was the last time you saw light that wasn’t from fluorescent bulbs?

He sets a hand on her shoulder pulling her gently away from her work.

Maybe we should take a walk?

It had become dark out but anywhere else was better than where they currently resided.

@bean4
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 2:35:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Stretching upwards, Najwa sighs loudly and closes her eyes in a long blink, nearly smacking her head off the desk as her body threatens to put her to sleep then and there.
[break][break]
She sighs and snaps her head back to attention, shaking her head. "I'm fine." She states, but she's already standing and holding onto him. Against her better judgement, she grips his arm and sighs again, forehead pressing into his shoulder.
[break][break]
"I'm just going to... Sleep." Najwa yawns and starts to fall asleep right on his shoulder, slumping slowly as if she's about to fall.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 2:49:30 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
His eyes just about glaze over as she leans on him, staring at her as she slowly slumps lower and lower, the man catching her before she fully fell to the floor.

There would be a moment where he looks to the ceiling and his eyes roll to the back of his head, a little bothered that he would now have to carry this grown ass woman away from work she seemingly had spent days on.

Work that it was far from him to know how to properly put away mind you, the only valid option for him to leave it as it, promptly opting to hoist her onto his back- her arms hanging over his shoulder as he walked towards the elevator.

You’re lucky I like you or I’d have left you to sleep on the floor.

A comment worded to seemingly deaf ears.

@bean4

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 2:55:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Najwa whines in protest as he pulls her onto his back, hanging her arms limply over his shoulders. She rests her chin over his shoulder, her cheek touching his own. "Mmm, shh." She murmurs, before letting her eyelids flutter open. Her eyelashes brush his skin, and she sighs deeply, raising a hand to rub at her eye.
[break][break]
"I like you too, don't leave me on the floor." She repeats his words and pouts, before climbing higher onto his back. "Where are we going?" She protests, wiggling her legs. "Don't leave me on the floor!" Najwa rests her chin on the top of his head, pouting.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 3:09:37 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
He struggles for a moment- her sudden moving nearly throwing him off balance- but he manages, unintentionally gripping his fingers into her thighs as she shifts about randomly, a somewhat annoyed expression plastered onto his face as his eyes looked upward, careful not to move his own head and disrupt her too much.

I have an apartment nearby, I’m gonna take you there so you can get a good nights rest.

The statement was straightforward, lavender strands flowing over his own face- unable to adjust them in the predicament he found himself in.

Don’t worry. I won’t leave you on the floor.

@bean4
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 3:20:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

"Not so hard... Kim..." She chastises him for squeezing her thighs, before huffing.
[break][break]
Najwa drifts in and out of sleep, barely forming complete sentences as she finally falls asleep with her cheek pressed into the top of his head.
[break][break]
She snores a little bit, her back rising and falling as she breathes in and out, napping right on his back. She must've been tired, because it was rare she ever fell asleep in front of someone.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 3:39:00 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The night air greeted them kindly, a slight breeze wafting the sea air into their senses. Kim took soft steps, his pace steady and calm as to not disturb the woman any more than he already had.

It was quiet, no cars, no music, not even the ambience of city pokemon to keep them company. It was just them, the stepping of Kim’s feet, and the rhythmic beating of their hearts, the calm enjoyed in silence before Kim spoke up.

Naj… you conscious enough to hear me?

A question asked in a soft tone, almost as quiet as the night itself.

@bean4

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 4:01:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Najwa lets out a small whimper and sucks back in some drool that's been threatening to spill onto his hair. She gasps and wipes her cheek, before looking around.
[break][break]
"Mm? What? Yeah..." She exhales quietly, before blinking and staring ahead. "I'm awake, I'm awake..." She rests her cheek on the top of his head again.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 4:39:40 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Spittle does little to interrupt his train of thought- what little could have become apart of his hair that is- a look of sternness forming on his features.

You shouldn’t be overworking yourself like this. Your research might mean a lot to you but your health is more important than anything.

His tone is more like that of a parental figure than friendly, scorning her behavior rather than praising her dedication.

I know we haven’t really had the opportunity to speak much to each other in a while but the sight you showed me today shouldn’t be the first to greet me.

You worried me.

He whispered under his breath.

@bean4

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 4:44:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Deep down, something stirs in Najwa that she's not used to. The feeling of genuinely being cared about sets a rolling motion in her stomach that makes her almost... Queasy. A fluttering in her stomach and chest overcomes her, and she's pretty sure she's dying from heart palpitations, under he says that she's worried him, and she licks her lips, curling her arms around him a little tighter.
[break][break]
"I'm sorry." She apologizes, quiet, and like she's a kid being scolded. "I'll try to take it a little easier..." The little nap has already given her quite a bit of energy.
[break][break]
She leans down so her chin presses into the front of his shoulder again, and presses a very soft and quick kiss to his cheek. "I didn't mean to worry you."

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 5:26:35 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Knees begin to bend but quickly stiffen up, regaining their stiffness within seconds of the interaction, tanned cheeks growing a shade redder; the man attempting to keep his bravado stalwart.

The way she expressed her appreciation was something he had not expected, a simple, “okay” or “whatever” substituting just fine in place of the kiss she had bestowed upon his cheek. Though it was not unwelcome; Kim’s lips settling into a smile easily and a pep added to his step, the rhythm adjusting to the mood.

I’m happy you heard me out.” He said softly. “Try not to overdo it too much, okay? We can’t have league’s head scientist too exhausted to do her job.

Upon their arrival to the complex, Kim hoisted her up a bit higher, making sure to keep her at an appropriate height as they made their way into the building quickly, an awkward nod given to the clerk as he continued to the elevator- Steps were hastened as he eventually made his way to his door- entering the abode as fast as possible, lowering Najwa to floor level delicately.

The door down the hallway and to the left my the bathoom, opposite of that is my room. Watch out for a Skitty, she likes to sleep under the covers when I’m not here.

He would begin detaching items from himself, setting them onto a countertop in the kitchen area, continuing to speak as he did.

I’ll be in the living room if you need anything. Don’t be afraid to call for me.

Offhanded words given as he continued to empty his pockets.

@bean4

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times