smoke and mirrors

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 21:16:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Okay, darling." She hums and swings her legs, picking up a plate of the food and cutting off some of it with her fork. "I'm excited, I love it when you cook." She grins over at him and raises her eyebrows.

"Oh. You should eat, too." She nods and sets the plate in her lap, putting her fork on top of it. "Come on, come eat. We can clean up together."

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 3:58:43 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
For a moment he begins to differ, his mouth opening slightly to disagree- but he relents, pulling up a chair and taking his seat beside her.

Fine~” He says with a gentle smile set upon his lips.

His hand moves taking hold of a strip of bacon and biting into it, his eyes setting on her and awaiting for her to begin as he had.

And when she did, he looked to her expectantly, head tilting slightly before he spoke a single word.

Good?

@bean4

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 2:12:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Perfect." Najwa answers him, reaching across to hold his hand while she eats her own meal, humming every few bites to let him know how much she appreciates the good food. Her cupboards were bare from staying over at Kim's so much, so...

She licks her lips and pauses eating.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you about something -" She stops in the middle of her sentence as she hears his work phone go off. "Oh, you should get that." Najwa smiles and lets go of his hand.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 23:23:41 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The nibbles he had taken from his meal were only taken to appease Najwa, Kim getting his fill simply from watching the woman, the sweetness she exuded putting him off to anything other than her.

Her voice was the only thing that snapped him from his trance, a soft smile settling on his face as she spoke, the calmness of his features quickly turning sour as he looked to his phone, a solemn frown forming.

There would be a few addresses of confirmation from him before one final, and tired, “Fine.” escaped his lips.

He sighed heavily, brows arching mildly as he came to a stand.

I’m needed in person in Slateport. I don’t know how long it’ll be so don’t wait up for me.

Bestowing a kiss onto Nawja’s forehead he released his Kirlia, sending a half-hearted wave the woman’s way before blinking to his destination, “Sor-” being the only thing he had gotten out before being interrupted.

@bean4
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
smoke and mirrors
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 4:02:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Oh, okay -" Najwa blinks and kisses his cheek when he bends to kiss her. "Be careful." She smiles and waves as he half-apologizes before being whisked away.

Once he's gone, she settles into her normal routine. Cleaning up their food, rinsing down the kitchen, and then settling on the couch with a book until he gets back. She's curled up under a blanket and sleeping by 10PM, but she tried her best to stay awake.

Not like she's going anywhere, anyway. He's her home now.