diamonds in the rough. [ sw ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 15:32:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[GoogleFont=Montserrat]
[attr="class","mmk1"]
A silver lining spilling over, The rumor of buried treasure, The starting line of an adventure, It's a glimpse of light in a mine of gold..

I don’t think I’m going to get used to this heat anytime soon.” Daring to risk a few minutes of sun exposure, Aerin removed the hat from her head to waft the fabric towards her face in the motion of a makeshift fan, brow creased and a little sweaty from the hike up the humid mountain. “Hnnn…” Came the grumble of frustration when it did little to cool her down, the experienced hiker giving up on her efforts to cool off with a dejected return of her headwear to her crown, rim pulled down over her eyes in a moment of weary submission. Asides from the heat, she had known that Hoenn was of a much tropical climate than Galar but being in the midst of it was another thing altogether, Aerin could say that the journey up the mountain was going quite well. Their view, for example, was wonderful.

Sitting on a patch of grass to take a rest, Aerin took slow sips from her water bottle, plastic crackling as she gulped followed by a clearly satisfied, thirst quenched sigh. Her and Iorek had climbed quite far, her Rhyhorn sat behind her as a leaned against his side, yet he looked far more at peace than she did; like hikes such as this were something he’d long done since he was in the egg. Aerin admired and envied his bull-headed tenacity. “Ah, look, look at that.  Cool…” Fumbling in her pocket and pulling out a phone that still looked relatively new, she pointed the camera up towards the sky as a large flock of Swellow sailed through the sky, her tongue poking out between her lips as she tried take a picture, only for them all to have gone by the time she managed to work the device. Okay, perhaps there was something else that was going to take a little getting used to…

Aw…

PKMN
MADE BY ★MEULK

[newclass=.mmk1]width:350px;background-color:#111111;font-family:verdana;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;color:#939393;border-left:#151515 solid 30px;padding:60px;[/newclass][newclass=.mmk1 i]color:#d2bd91;[/newclass][newclass=.mmk1 b]color:#d2bd91;[/newclass][newclass=.mmk1 a]font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 16:17:14 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHIMECHO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] levitate
[attr="class","wildtabox"] healing wish
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] psywave
[attr="class","wildtabox"] uproar
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] synchronoise
[attr="class","wildtabox"] crafty shield
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @aerin

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing