Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Tagger's Plotter
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 16:33:10 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Real Bootcamp starts now

&

"My superior officer told me if I wanted to learn how to shoot a gun, I should go to the shooting range. If I wanted to learn how to kill a man, I should come to you."

You know what this all about. Teach MURDUR.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Tagger's Plotter
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 19:04:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@joan and

OKAY SO LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK??

So the two have been in this shit for a while now. They've definitely bonded at some point or another, maybe even more. Maybe Jo could've been the one to help him learn the language when they were still starting out? Either way, they could've had a close relationship while at rocket. Maybe a few flings here and there, but nothing ever official - just enough to add some emotions to the mix. dm me for more cause we could go off tbh
close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
Heartbeat, heartbeat, it keeps on pounding.
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Tagger's Plotter
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 18:05:05 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
& [break][break]
I feel like their relationship would've started out a little rocky at first? Whenever he would visit to train at the dojo in Unova, she would completely ignore him, unless her father told her to train with him. (Extra points if the sour quiet girl gives him a run for his money.) Then over time she would gain interest in him. Especially since he likes Pokemon I could definitely see that influencing her to catch more Pokemon of her own in the future. They also share similar dispositions and personality traits. Which either brings them closer together or contributes to the butting of heads.[break][break]
And, because that's just how she is (lmao) I can totally see her end up thinking that he’s cute and attractive, which she develops into a little crush. But, she’s too stubborn to ever pursue those fleeting feelings, given her insecurity issues in keeping relationships. But all-in-all she enjoys Thomas’s company and is happy to reunite with him in Hoenn!!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights