GRAVITY [ POST-INVASION | CLOSED ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 7:34:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
slateport is theirs and ezra is the one who claimed it.

it's been a handful of days since the decisive events but they're fresh in her mind as though they've yet to pass. she closes her eyes and the pictures play out on the backs of her lids as though she's still there.

the bed she sprawls out atop isn't hers, but it may as well be. it suits her. as far as she's concerned, the apartment suite she's stolen away into is as much hers as everything else. she makes her temporary home on its top floor. it is her tower of babel, and she does feel close to god.

as a matter of fact, he should be here any minute now.

she opens her eyes. it's dark. it has been, for a while.

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2018 14:37:03 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

slateport is theirs and ezra thinks she's the one who claimed it; but things aren't ever as simple as they seem because behind his silence is hidden rage that has long festered over the past few days; a rage that's ready to lash out at one of the many who caused it.

ezra might have been successful in her mission in one regard but in another, she failed.

she failed him.

and he'll make her pay for it.

darkness engulfs the entire city of slateport; even the building isn't spared as he's forced to climb a spiral of stairs that lead up to the top.

twenty fucking floors, but he climbs. it allows him ample time to let that very rage boil, rising to the surface as his footsteps carry him upwards. each step echoes off the small confines of the stairwell, growing louder and louder with every passing moment and soon enough, he finds himself at the very top.

they aren't alone in the darkness.

"congratulations, ezra."

@ezra

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2018 11:00:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
as he ascends, she hears his footsteps carry. god, that's right; if she suspects at this point that she's to be punished for anything, it would be this.

she'll apologize, at some point, or so that's the intention. he's one of the rare few for whom she's willing to do so. but not right now. that would have its time, but first, she'll have hers.

he's here.

the time for self-satisfaction is over. by the time he's through her doorway ー left open for him, as everything else ー she has crossed the space to greet him. the way she feels when his words reach her ears reminds her why she follows him.

"thank you." even before him, there's no humility in her words. her voice rings proud and clear, but he's spared her usual boasting and audacity, at the very least. "it's good to see you, silas."

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2018 15:30:11 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

"no, it isn't." 

he hits her in her jaw, looking to crack and dislocate because it's what she fucking deserves. it comes out of nowhere: he lashes out in an instance and he knows for a fact that she'll be caught off guard. her confidence is admirable but like nikolai, it blinds her from the truth.

his knuckles tense under the impact but it's a feeling he's used to. he's also used to how ezra should feel: not betrayal, but perhaps something as venomous.

"you had to listen to your ego. you just had to." he spits as he closes the distance, not yet drawing his hand back for another punch but the threat is there. "what did i say? what did i order you to do?" he reaches down to grab her by her collar. he knows she'll allow it because she's his lapdog.

she listens and obeys.

he doesn't give her a chance to respond before throwing another blow, this time to her gut. he releases her afterwards and allows her to react to it.

@ezra

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND