NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
noodles' plotter
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2019 16:16:06 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar

will i ever be not lazy enough and do a real plotter?

most likely not.

sootopolis gym leader / ex rocket-beast
he was once a prolific trainer in kanto on track to becoming champion until rocket stepped into his life.

three years ago: rocket kidnapped his family and forced him to join their organization. he did their dirty work and quickly rose through the ranks.

two years ago: he was a known rocket beast. probably the best.

one and a half years ago: he deflected and went to the league, gave them all he had in hopes of turning the tide even if it meant risking the lives of his loved ones. the league took him in but they did not trust him. they still don't.

one year ago: rocket killed kanto and along with it, his family. he ran away to hoenn and sought refuge.

one year ago: the league pitied him and though he wasn't enough to win them the war, they understood his sacrifice and offered him the gym leader spot in sootopolis. his past affiliation with rocket remains a mystery to most in hoenn.

two months ago: rocket invaded hoenn. once again he wasn't enough to make a difference. he allowed the power plant to fall.

now: he's snapped out of his shell and has taken charge of his gym. he's more active in the community, within the league, and in the region because he will not allow it to fall. he's actively seeking ways to combat against rocket.

potential plots: rockets from his past. current league acquaintances. anything.

rocket boss
beaten and mistreated his entire life, one day he finally snapped and took control. kanto fell because of him.

nineteen years ago: young silas was sent to study in slateport. he still considers it his true home.

thirteen years ago: young silas was forced back to kanto against his will to start working for rocket. he was molded into the man he is today through violence and nothing else.

one year ago: after too long of being his father's lapdog, he took matters into his own hands. as the new rocket boss, it only took him a few months to destroy kanto.

two months ago: after months of preparation, he took hoenn by storm and overthrew the league in slateport. with one city now under his control, there isn't much to stop him from achieving what he wants.

now: he sets his eyes on a particular target. what exactly; only time will tell.

potential plots: rocket underlings. deflectors. league enemies. anything.
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
noodles' plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 7:22:53 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Hi I heard there was a Stone that needs cybering is that true

「notes」
@tag