Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Ideal and the real [c]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 3:14:39 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

She'd underestimated the potency of the toxins a poison type could emit. Sitting in the hospital bed with a cast on, the pinkette sighs loudly, remembering the berating she'd gotten from the nurse from her sheer recklessness. People had lost limbs before from the acidic like poisons of some pokemon, especially when they were hyped up on otherworldly toxins.

It'd been several hours since she was first emitted, but finally, she was permitted visitors. They'd given antibiotics in the form of injections for both a quicker result and ensuring that the toxin's were flushed from her bloodstream. Though the woman argued a bit, they'd managed to convince her to stay for another day. Blood draws, more injections, etc etc.

She couldn't blame anyone but herself, but still.

A sigh left her lips once more as she shifts about uncomfortably, perking up only at the sound of the door opening. Eyes widen at the sight of a familiar face, her previously, almost depressed expression changing. "Adam!" There was genuine relief in her voice - she hadn't expected visitors, but his presence was appreciated.

She tried to immediately shift closer to him in a reckless manner, like an overly excited dog - although, a sharp hiss soon came from her lips, "o-ow, ow!"

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Ideal and the real [c]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 22:43:50 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”Didn’t the nurses tell you to take it easy? Do I need to call them back in here to set you straight?” He teased, knowing full well how a scolding from one nurse, in particular, could go. He had gotten an earful himself, given partial blame for the situation that Noelle was in.

Adam was glad however to see that she was seemingly in good spirits and wasn’t moping.

”I’ve got you something.” He lifted up a bag, showing off the logo on the front of it belonging to a bakery that he stopped at before coming to see her.

”And I think you’re going to like it.” Adam would hand the bag over; he didn’t want to tell her what it was and ruin the surprise that was the cookies in the shape of one of Noelle’s favorite Pokémon, Dragonair.

”So how are you feeling?”