february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
Hideo's Plotter
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 15:44:46 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[googlefont="Tangerine"][googlefont="Lato"][googlefont="Oswald"]
[attr="class","mainbox"]
[attr="class","innerbox"]
[attr="class","heading"] &&

[attr="class","subs"]friends
[attr="class","content"]
Same Axel’s on thirteen. But I feel he would have a better time remembering certain things at least for awhile due to his eidetic memory. Goes to his gym and remembers meeting him but doesn’t quite remember how.

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".innerbox"]background-color:#fff;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[googlefont="Tangerine"][googlefont="Lato"][googlefont="Oswald"]
[attr="class","mainbox"]
[attr="class","innerbox"]
[attr="class","heading"] &&

[attr="class","subs"]acquaintances/possible friends?
[attr="class","content"]
Yeah he wouldn’t do that. I’m pretty open with missions. Would prefer it to be one neither of use have done or for it or to be a repeatable one. The only one I know for a fact you’ve done is bond bridge. Unsure about that one for now considering how he is right now. I’m open to suggestions though.

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".innerbox"]background-color:#fff;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights